It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1977 Ford LTD "UFO" Car From Marshall County Minnesota

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Why make a new thread and not add to the already excellent existing one here?provided there were new breaking news which i doubt

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you joking? If he had taken your advice, nobody would've seen it.

You actually believe there should only be one thread per topic...forever? So if someone makes a thread and it SUCKS, nobody else can make another thread about that topic? We have to just keep on using the sucky one? Forever?

*speaking to the rest of the room*
Gentleman... I think we found our space alien. Just TRY having a conversation with this fellow and I guarantee you'll be asking yourself in no time, "what planet is this guy from???"

link   

Why make a new thread and not add to the already excellent existing one here?provided there were new breaking news which i doubt

You actually believe there should only be one thread per topic...forever? So if someone makes a thread and it SUCKS, nobody else can make another thread about that topic? We have to just keep on using the sucky one? Forever?

Gentleman... I think we found our space alien. Just TRY having a conversation with this fellow and I guarantee you'll be asking yourself in no time, "what planet is this guy from???"

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
ooopsie...double post... Yep, Double Trouble AGAIN... Jeez I wonder why this is the only website on Earth that does this??? There has to be a way to fix it. All the computer geeks running around here and we are still putting up with this? Come on...

It's because you kept hitting the "post" button multiple times. Just hit it once and give it time to post. If you keep hitting the post button over and over it will keep on posting. Happened to me to because I was impatient.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I love these older UFO stories. I remember reading about this story many years ago, but it hasn't crossed my mind in a long time. Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I m saying it would be good to update topics with new info instead of making new ones yes.Its better to have all the info in one thread instead of it being scattered,Also are you implying karls thread sucks?Because karl is a legend and a boon for this forum and his threads dont suck as you put it.just fyi

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Crikey 3nandstuff, you certainly got yer point across.

Which post do I star?

Kind regards

bally

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I m saying it would be good to update topics with new info instead of making new ones yes.Its better to have all the info in one thread instead of it being scattered,Also are you implying karls thread sucks?Because karl is a legend and a boon for this forum and his threads dont suck as you put it.just fyi

I don't get that he's implying anything about Karl one bit. He just stating in general "if" a thread sucks...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks for the heads up! I still remember driving my dad's 1977 Ford LTD with a 460 CID V8. Ran like a slug with all the smog emission crap on it.

Cool. I had a 77 Ltd with 351m and headlights looks (still have it) different. It has the retracting cover. Got it used for practically free and motor is bulletproof drove it cross country several times no problems. Never got around to de-smogging it except for new timing chain, balancer and thinner head gaskets and that sucker woke up.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I was in a 77 Ltd when me and some buddies saw a UFO too. Cool. Starred op.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The news casters just had to put a little laugh on at the end and joke about it.. laugh it off and quickly on to sports

Typical..

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Too bad everybody gave the guy such a hard time that it basically wrecked his life. At least people don't do that these days. These days they don't care. UFO encounters are common and not seen as some kind of personality defect.
edit on 4-2-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Best drunk driving excuse.

Cops stayed wasted during those times

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You must be a real blast at parties.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this car truly stands the test of time in my opinion. I recall seeing a show or two about this incident a few years back. Can't recall if it was UFO Hunters or some other show. Still unexplained, but came in contact with something possibly very interesting.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join