It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purchase & Deployment of HI Speed cameras To catch a UFO going Mach 7 It worked before!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So most UFO's caught on camera are flukes, random and by chance it's only in extremely ideal conditions that a UFO can be caught analyzed and confirmed or debunked as a hoax or legitimate
Even when caught on Hi speed Camera by a NEWS organization attention is paid but only for a minute Never investigated to the end it's sad that the topic is even today a taboo subject dismissed as hooey for lack of a better term in corporate environments anyway.
Here's a clip from A Denver NEWS with statements from air traffic control and NORAD . they tracked it on google maps to a residential neighborhood ?? no follow up really?

kdvr.com...

So Purchasing a high speed camera and filming at this location should get a better picture even the recent one in UTAH should be able to be caught again being that they use the same schedules lol

the thing is Hi speed camera's are expensive along with the time and effort used to stay and track these things you'd legitimately have to be financed just to catch a UFO...

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

There are places you can rent the camera. It's not cheap, but you should only need it for a day to get a video.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
From what I've seen 1500.00 should buy a really good one well worth it for a toy if your into UFO's . A clear video or even a pic would go internationally viral and bring UFO focus into the national/International spot light Hopefully a serious conversation started anyways...... Oh and there's the fame aspect too

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I've often wondered how quickly a 'craft' doing 10,000kmh would take to go from horizon to horizon?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Quite amazing, a reproducible sighting!
This would be an easy cherry to pick for any organization interested in the subject. Did this just get overlooked?
I love your suggestion to finance a high speed camera. Croud funding possibly?

Too bad that the original observer chooses to stay anonymous. Maybe KDVR is willing to reveal the spot of observation. Then we can finance an ATS team and send it out :-)
If somebody in the USA (preferably Denver, I guess) organizes it, I would surely contribute to a Kickstarter/Indiegogo/etc. campaign.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Just as a rough guide, if you were say.. 10 Meters above sea level, it will be approx 11.3km to the horizon, so 22.6km horizon to horizon, so plug in your 10,000km/h speed and it would take a whopping 8 seconds!
Good luck capturing anything in focus zoomed in enough to make anything out at that speed! (unless of course you know the path beforehand such as the ISS for instance).

btw, if you were 1000 meters above sea level you get a horizon to horizon distance of 225.8km. (That would give you 1 minute 21 seconds to track it, then you might get more luck to capture a target at 10,000km/h.)

Edit... Ahhh.. Just thought, those distance /speed calculations are based on the object being level with the observer, You'd need to know the height of the travelling object to get a more accurate calculation.
edit on 3-2-2019 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Have you looked at the guys who try to capture meteors on camera? Here's a gallery of fantastic fireball fotos. Another decent site for more information.

Shooting stars can be guaranteed on most nights and even then it doesn't mean your field of view will catch any. UFOs are significantly less common so don't get your hopes up!!

Here's something I saw years ago and it starts at 32:30. This dude spent 1000s of hours with a UFO tracking camera set up. The one part I always remember is when he shows the host (Dyer) a weird-looking clip of something black and something else that's very bright. He calls it a 'black triangle' and it'd be great if anyone ever analysed it. For example, what were the flights that night? Any police helicopters etc. Rule out the probable before considering the improbable. Needless to say, it looks quiet odd and starts @ 34:30

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Here's a clip from A Denver NEWS with statements from air traffic control and NORAD . they tracked it on google maps to a residential neighborhood ?? no follow up really?

Please don't tell me this is that crap from Denver a few years back?

Yep

Oh boy.

I feel sorry for humanity when simple thought eludes so many.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Why is it crap??? Was it debunked if it was what was it and where the follow up clip from the news stating otherwise please enlighten me....

Thanks Kandinsky !!! that was and awesome clip you posted !!!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Why is it crap??? Was it debunked if it was what was it and where the follow up clip from the news stating otherwise please enlighten me....

Thanks Kandinsky !!! that was and awesome clip you posted !!!

Nothing is debunked on ATS

to some it is to others its not.

There is a thread about it.

Its clearly bugs being caught during midday in an area that would most likely have bugs flying around at that time.

There is no way to determine the speeds claimed yet ...... so many gobble it up.

The news station would have figured it out but still aired it as UFOs simply for ratings.

News isn't about informing you with truth all the time, its a tv program that survives due to ratings.

That case back then really stuck with me as it was a sad indication where Ufology is and where those with interest in UFOs in a sense of critical thinking is headed.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

kdvr.com...

The guy in that clip might possibly be an aviation expert, but he's certainly no video expert.

Even I (who admittedly also is not a video expert) still know enough about videos to understand that there is no way to tell the distance that object is from the camera. Therefore, there is no way to discern how fast it was moving.

The object in that video could have easily been a bug that flew relatively close to the camera, not a craft that was far away from the camera. If it were close to the camera, that means the lentgh of its path from one edge of the frame to the other edge might have been a very short distance, thus could have been covered by, say a bug, in a short amount of time.

edit on 2/3/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Double. See above.
edit on 2/3/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

Just doing my part to fix ats

If you care abouATS you'll star this post

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It looked like the guy in the clip in England had nice Multi rigs set up with telescopes and hi speed cameras and such plus thousands of hours of time logged wow now that's dedication but he did come up with two legit sightings so worth it?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sorry, this content is not available in your region.

Whaaattttt .....

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If more people pulled out their cell phones to take a video of a bird in their backyards we would catch more UFOS by fluke

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
Sorry, this content is not available in your region.

Whaaattttt .....

Sucks to live in Canada, ehhhhhhh????

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

kdvr.com...

Huh?

This video is from some random dude who sent it to the news. Air traffic control and NORAD never made any statements that they tracked it to a residential neighborhood? NORAD told the news that their radars didn't pick up anything on that date and they have no idea what the news is talking about. It was the random dude who says he tracked them to the neighborhood.

By the way the article/video you posted are "RODS" AKA BUGS. There is a follow up here...

www.slate.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

UK actually old chap...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The problem with trying to catch an unknown aerial object with very high speed footage would be lighting, at high frame rates the subject must be extremely well lit to get any amount of definition since there is so little time to take in light for each frame, otherwise it’s a good idea.

<<   2 >>

join