It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellie Ohr Just CONFESSED What He Did With Mueller He’s DONE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't normally click on videos...usually I read what the responses are.

If true..... pretty damning information.

I can't see how this can go much longer without a second SC being appointed to look into the illegal ramifications between the Ohr's and this whole stinking pile of two years worth of the dossier this and the dossier that...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The new Attorney General, William Barr, will be sworn in (approx) Friday, February 8th. Barr testified during his confirmation hearing that he will go after all the Spygate-associated people. From Barack Obama, on down.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Excellent

I hope he leaves no stone unturned, and no guilty party unpunished.

I won't get my hopes up, and they certainly have an uphill battle to fight to regain legitimacy/trust. However, it can be done. And prosecuting every last lawbreaking conspirator might just do it.

Wherever those chips fall, so be it

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I agree grambler . It amazes me that all the nasty stuff Obama admi and hench people he let embedded in justice department. Have done and most of the media say so but orange man bad it's ok we did this and the majority people I know see this on mms and believe the lies mms spreads about Trump. I have been saying thks was nothing but a slow coup that they have been trying to do because old nag lost election because she was a crook .

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Strange? No usual thread obstructionists have posted yet? Could it be because of this?

Obamma Anti Trump funding has stopped

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Strange? No usual thread obstructionists have posted yet? Could it be because of this?

I’d imagine they’re dreaming up an excuse still while thinking, have I been an idiot and brainwash

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

They’ve all but totally stopped. On every single thread. So you might be right there.

Could it be that ALL of the posters that seemed so ‘anti-trump’ or so ‘whack-job leftist’ were ONLY like that because they were being paid to be?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't understand. We always knew that Bruce Ohr's wife worked for Fusion GPS on opposition research. Bruce Ohr, with his wife, had a breakfast with Christopher Steele. After that, Bruce Ohr immediately reported what he learned in that meeting, including about the "dossier" to his bosses at the FBI. What did Bruce Ohr do wrong?

Obama's administration, through go betweens, coordinated with the Kremlin to gather information on a political opponent running for President.
You see nothing wrong with that?

edit on 2/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I can only hope at some point this is fully investigated and
exposed. This is a festering abscess and nothing done to
conceal it will work. Slice it open and let all of the stinking
rotten ooze out. Those who are guilty should held accountable,
no matter who they are or the consequences.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I can only hope at some point this is fully investigated and
exposed.

The Investigations have been ongoing for 2 years now. DOJ, FBI, OIG, House, Senate, NSA, have gathered the evidence and are reproducing the crime scenes. The new Attorney General will begin initiating indictments when the cases are air-tight convictions.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

And? When you're a person in power expect stuff like this to happen. So far nothing has come from it.

This isnt a coup, this is just people digging for dirt. If trump has nothing to hide then he shouldn't be worried. Again what's the big news? People doing their jobs isnt news.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

OR he just doesn’t have skeletons in his closet?

I know things must be some liberal conspiracy for certain people but not having a checkered past goes a long way.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

They’ve all but totally stopped. On every single thread. So you might be right there.

Could it be that ALL of the posters that seemed so ‘anti-trump’ or so ‘whack-job leftist’ were ONLY like that because they were being paid to be?

Yep everyone against Trump only did so because they were paid by the government or was it sharebule... no it was Soros or was it correct the record? So many times people have said the same thing just tacked on a different name.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Yep everyone against Trump only did so because they were paid by the government or was it sharebule... no it was Soros or was it correct the record? So many times people have said the same thing just tacked on a different name.

Maybe all the ones on this site. It’s usually overfilled with the racist hateful rantings of leftwing whackjobs telling everybody what is and is not acceptable in society.

But as of the last two days, they’ve all but disappeared.

Maybe the bulk were just paid shills? Makes sense because normal people don’t actually believe most of the tripe those idiots spew so it stands to reason they were shills who have just lost their job.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Congressman Mark Meadows says Adam Schiff....WRONG AGAIN, according to recent Testimonies.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Agit8dChop

This isn't a coup, this is just people digging for dirt.

I didn't know "people just digging for dirt" and "Remove by any means necessary" were two of the same. Hmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

I thought this happened before the election.

Where it promptly ceased...

in the words of a good man, Mark Dice... "Oh wait, What's this?...."

3 years on, still banging on about Russians. To the level of even bringing them up to impact the polar vortex, ala our favourite comedienne, Rachel Maddow...

Hey, ever googled which females host CNN?? Neither had I, but this is brilliant.. lmfao.

edit on 3-2-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hahaha.

They always snitch.

69 snitched, these mofos snitched.

Hildawg going to have to send some cleaners.

lulz.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Barrack Obama >Bruce Ohr > Nellie Ohr > Foreign Agent Richard Steele > Kremlin. ... move along, nothing to see here. No questions for the media, no indictments, no raids.

Donald Trump > unnamed campaign officials > Roger Stone > Talk Show host > Wikileaks... Media : What did Trump know? he must have known, grand jury, armoured vehicles and 26 armed agents raid Stone's house and arrest him at gun point.

So the sitting govt getting involved to influence the election by funnelling information from the Kremlin and Russian agents (and other foreign agents) to US intelligence services, then opening up a spying effort and criminal investigation, whilst leaking snippets of information to the media to drive the news cycle is A OK.

Contacting a publisher, Wikileaks, is not - because that publisher MIGHT have worked with Russia.

Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The new Attorney General, William Barr, will be sworn in (approx) Friday, February 8th. Barr testified during his confirmation hearing that he will go after all the Spygate-associated people. From Barack Obama, on down.

I hope that this ends well for the people of the US. I hope I can find forgiveness in my heart to these evil people who have conspired to destroy everything free people need to be free. DJT spygate is just a symptom of their crime syndicate needing to stay afloat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join