It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A deluge of drones fly over Super Bowl stadium, despite ban

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not even going to see those kneeling felons... they all can go F themselves...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Terrorists could easily attach C4 to drones and fly them into functions like the Superbowl. One drone could make the opening and the rest could fly in. A pound of C4 can do a lot of damage.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Terrorists could easily attach C4 to drones and fly them into functions like the Superbowl. One drone could make the opening and the rest could fly in. A pound of C4 can do a lot of damage.

Only if the NSA, CIA and TPTB doesn't beat them to it first.....

Sorry but America often feels like the biggest threat to my safety these days than "dem terrohists' ever were.

A pound of cheese can do a lot of damage too. I could kill a man with a thong. (flip flops for the ignorant :p )
All comes down to how one uses things I guess.

But yes we've all seen via Iraq and Afghanistan etc. just how much terror drones can indeed cause.
Oh wait it's not terror if it's 'OUR' side doing it under 'OUR' rules is it?

My bad.
edit on 3-2-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking
a reply to: charlyv
Thanks. We know this no threat. But why the concern and story?

Oh, there is a threat all right. Just like others have brought up, a fleet of these things could do damage via attrition.
Selective jamming and perhaps even laser technology will have to come up to par to handle them. Yes, there are problems with jamming frequencies that others depend upon, but it can be done in very technical methods, and our government is certainly doing it today.

Drones will be a terrorist threat, guaranteed. Proactive diligence will be required.

Do not expect to become privy to some of the ways that they will be thwarted, because the enemy would have the same knowledge. For these reasons, if we cannot trust our government to provide ways to defend against them, then just who is going to solve the problems ? It is bigger than any public organization can tackle.

It is the conundrum that we will always face, and it is totally understood why many people do not have that trust given some of the debacles we have experienced.

I would love to hear some reasonable alternative ideas.

PS: OP, This is an important thread topic that needs some ATS attention. Thanks for the original post.

edit on 3-2-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

top topics

<< 1   >>

join