It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I'll never know.

Not a huge fan of the original...can't imagine a remake'll be any better.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Kaboom

Who is the u.s. senator that made up the story he was in Vietnam?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Blumenthal, I believe, is that cretins name.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So once again after 400+ post can anyone actually tell me why this is racist? Or if the picture automatically makes one a racist and is not just poor taste humor.

edit on 4-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You don't know the rules of the game of Politics in the Modern Era? Guilty till proven otherwise.

Stuff like having a Nickname of Coonman and his waffling about the picture doesn't help.

Then there is this.......

The only way to know for sure is to see if he is a witch.

but with his white male christian privilege, we already know he is guilty.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So once again after 400+ post can anyone actually tell me why this is racist? Or if the picture automatically makes one a racist and is not just poor taste humor.

It isn't but the jackass in question was a huge fan of playing the racist cards against his political opponents in prior campaigns, so... we're enjoying watching a man's past willingness to accuse others of racism bite him square in the ass.

Truth be told, very, very little of what is currently whined and cried about as being "racist" is really racist these days. The accusation has lost any and all meaning and should simply be ignored in all cases... perhaps the Democrats will start realizing it now that they're on the receiving end of something only they believe is akin to the "Killing Curse" from Harry Potter. Consider things like this Northam issue to be potential vaccinations against the disease the "racism hyperbolic screechers" have tried to infect the nation with.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Truth be told, very, very little of what is currently whined and cried about as being "racist" is really racist these days. The accusation has lost any and all meaning and should simply be ignored in all cases...

I'm waiting for the picture of some Government official who back when he was 5 shows him dressed as a cowboy next to a friend dressed as an Indian... And the "THAT RACIST MFer" follows...

I'm like you enjoying it all as the left continually eat themselves alive. I guess we will have a republican in that state next election...REEeee

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Technically, you're right about the Democrats being racist since the Civil War because what is the Republican party today was the Democratic party then. Now that we got that out of the way. Are you really shocked that someone from Virginia is racist? No one will say that there is no such thing as a racist Democrat. But you could throw a rock at the RNC and hit three or four racists with one throw.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Stop being naive.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Democrat VA Governor, Ralph "Coon Man" Northam...now considering switching his Party affiliation to 'Independent'.
bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Somebody needs to start a thread about how racists and rapists are running... and ruining the state of Virginia.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
North Carolina's Governor Roy Cooper in blackface too?!?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

That's not Cooper.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ok. Thanks. We have enough on our hands with Virginia!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

That's not Cooper.

It might be.

😎

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That's not Cooper.

It might be.

😎

Compose yourself... your not that lucky.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That's not Cooper.

Apparently, it's not even the right fraternity to be him. It's pretty much just a random picture someone found.

(Unlike Northam's, which was on his yearbook page, presumably meaning he himself selected it for inclusion.)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ok, now I suppose I'm interested. For one, why did he apologize were it not him in the photograph. Also, were it him, people can change and he was young in the picture. Young people are generally not the sharpest lightbulb in the crayon box.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Stop being naive.

Stop being stopbeingnaive

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
In the wake of his attempt to legalize late-term abortion in his state, someone went and found a copy of Gov. Raplh Northam's old med school yearbook. What they found was, well.......

BREAKIN G: VA Dem Gov. Ralph Northam’s Medical School Yearbook Page Shows Men in Blackface, KKK Robe

Included among the pictures are what must be him and one of his buddies, one wearing blackface and the other wearing a full KKK robe/hood.

It was nice knowing ya, Ralph.

Edit: If you don't care for Gateway Pundit as a source, just run a search on "Ralph Northam". There are articles from the Huffington Post, the Daily Beast and seemingly everybody else.

FYI 10/27/2021

Want to keep Virginia in the hands of callous leaders like Northam? Elect Terry McAuliffe as governor.

Breaking911

VA gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe bragged in book that he left his wife & newborn baby in their car ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL, to attend a fundraiser.

McAuliffe: "I felt bad for Dorothy, but it was a million bucks for the Democrat Party!"
Source: twitter.com...

Liberal Leadership =

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join