It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: pavil

Dunno.

Just reporting the facts.

I find it hard for you not to have an Opinion on this.

You are finding this difficult because it's a Democrat caught in the Buzz saw.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Shouldn't Democrats have called for an FBI investigation into this?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SeaWorthy

s I am just asking what anyone should ask why is this such a big deal. It was college, drunk party days.

Its not a big deal unless a Republican does it.

According to CNN, he IS a republican... lol

Just goes to show you... There are no longer any excuses or exceptions. If you do something dumb when you're 18, expect to live with it destroying your life for the REST of your life.

Gotta love this!

Is this what we wanted? No? Too bad... Can't take it back now. What will be offensive tomorrow may not be offensive today. That means we're probably all screwed.

yeah throw out Tom sawyer and a whole lot of stuff, even epics like Gone with the Wind.

Funny you mention that because they're re-making Gone with the Wind.

Wonder how that's going to turn out

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

a reply to: SeaWorthy

s I am just asking what anyone should ask why is this such a big deal. It was college, drunk party days.

Its not a big deal unless a Republican does it.

According to CNN, he IS a republican... lol

Just goes to show you... There are no longer any excuses or exceptions. If you do something dumb when you're 18, expect to live with it destroying your life for the REST of your life.

Gotta love this!

Is this what we wanted? No? Too bad... Can't take it back now. What will be offensive tomorrow may not be offensive today. That means we're probably all screwed.

yeah throw out Tom sawyer and a whole lot of stuff, even epics like Gone with the Wind.

Funny you mention that because they're re-making Gone with the Wind.

Wonder how that's going to turn out
If modern Hollywood is any indication, it will be a diversity based cast that will make absolutely no sense. Scarlett will be Hispanic and Rhett Black. Rhett won't sweep her off her feet because she didn't give consent. "Frankly my dear, I need your permission, sign here".

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
In the wake of his attempt to legalize late-term abortion in his state, someone went and found a copy of Gov. Raplh Northam's old med school yearbook. What they found was, well.......

BREAKIN G: VA Dem Gov. Ralph Northam’s Medical School Yearbook Page Shows Men in Blackface, KKK Robe

Included among the pictures are what must be him and one of his buddies, one wearing blackface and the other wearing a full KKK robe/hood.

It was nice knowing ya, Ralph.

Edit: If you don't care for Gateway Pundit as a source, just run a search on "Ralph Northam". There are articles from the Huffington Post, the Daily Beast and seemingly everybody else.

I can hear Robert Byrd breathe a sigh of relief from the grave.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Clinton checks in....

This has gone on too long. There is nothing to debate. He must resign.

OhOh😎

Did she do in her Steppin Fetchit voice?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

OhOh😎

She gave it her Hot Sauce best, she's puts the stuff on everything. Just put it in Northam's open wound.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: UnBreakable

OhOh😎

She gave it her Hot Sauce best, she's puts the stuff on everything. Just put it in Northam's open wound.

She probably used her 'Butterfly McQueen' voice.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So he dressed up like micheal jackson and won a dance contest in san antonio. He did not remember posing in this pic. Says he was deployed at the time and during the year book creation.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
So he dressed up like micheal jackson and won a dance contest in san antonio. He did not remember posing in this pic. Says he was deployed at the time and during the year book creation.

Point of clarification:
When you said "dressed up"...did you mean that to include Ralph "Coon Man" Northam ALSO putting on blackface?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Its like I can see into the future. Need to start a Titor-esque blog

a reply to: RadioRobert

All they have to do is give their crowd a reason to believe what they already want to believe

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

They absolutely should.

And while they're at it, call for all politicians in office to release all their yearbooks with verification certifications.

And a new law requiring the Library of Congress catalog all yearbooks 😄

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What kind of craphole people elect people like this?

Ummm silly spoke up and said "I"
edit on 3-2-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Ask Ralph Northam why he didn't see his 1984 yearbook until last week.

Then (re: twitter.com... ) ask Northam if Bill and Hillary got their idea from him, or visa-versa.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Oh, big surprise here, CNN calls this guy a republican.

heh.

Is it okay to call CNN the network of forgetful racist baby-killers?

Asking for a friend.

of course its alright because its the truth. They forgot he is a democrat while endorsing killing babies after birth.
Have you seen Crowders take on this story? He expresses the words i cannot with regards to this whole situation. And he does an excellent Job at making his point clear.

The Left's EVIL Infanticide Agenda! | Louder With Crowder

The Amazing lucas also has a nice take on the subject as well

Virginia Third Trimester Abortion Bill is Insane

He also did a video about the Governor who supported this bill and the year book incident with regards to his connections to the KKK.
Ralph Northam's yearbook is GOLD

Oh Oh, Plot twist

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 3-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

edit on 4-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The hits keep on coming for Northam.

MORE LIES: Democrat Gov. Northam Fabricated His Desert Storm War Experiences in 2017 Campaign

The Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, Ralph Northam, doesn’t like guns, more accurately, he doesn’t like that you have guns. He likes to tell his constituents that he grew up on the Eastern shore, so that means that he’s just like you – he hunts, so guns are his friends. But he hasn’t seen a gun control measure in the legislature that he won’t vote for.

His favorite line when talking about gun control is explaining to people that he treated “assault weapon” victims as a doctor in the Army during Desert Storm.

As an Army veteran and a doctor—and an Eastern Shore native who grew up hunting—Ralph knows the damage weapons can do. That’s why he’s been a staunch advocate for commonsense gun safety laws since his time in the state senate.

I witnessed the damage these guns can do firsthand as an Army doctor during the First Gulf War.

I’m not sure how many wounded soldiers he treated though. He was a child neurologist working at the Army’s Landstuhl Hospital in Germany. The way I understand neurologists, they treat brain diseases not gunshot wounds. It looks like he specialized in child neurology before, during and after the time he was at Landstuhl.

I know that Landstuhl played an important part during the latest wars in the Middle East as the hospital that treated casualties evacuated from Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc… At the time of Desert Storm, however, the 97th General Hospital in Frankfort was the primary hospital for evacuated casualties. The 97th closed in June 1992.

Now, he didn’t exactly lie about his service, he was a Major, he was a doctor, he served during Desert Storm, but I’m pretty sure a child neurologist wouldn’t be treating wounded soldiers, except in emergency circumstances – extreme emergencies.

While it's not impossible that he may have treated the occasional casualty, as a pediatric neurologist he would not have been on the (medical) front lines, and in any event he was at the wrong hospital to be treating Gulf War casualties.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Kaboom

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So... Stolen Valor, at least a little.

Nice. Not.

Take a perfectly good service record, served with honor--throw it all away with embellishments. He deserves nothing more than scorn.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join