It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ABORTION AGENDA: Its Benefactors & What You Don’t Know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Aallanon

The Death Cult of Baal is Alive and Well in Washington D.C. , that has been Confirmed . The Question is Now , what do God Fearing Human Beings Do About that ? Suggestions here People ?

The only worthwhile suggestions cannot be discussed on the internet.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I can’t believe they find so many people willing to execute babies under such circumstances. I am thoroughly repulsed by the things these people do...they have no conscience.

Ummm...Nor do their champions...who attempt to assuage their inhuman bent...by culling under the umbrella of...”CHOICE”...

They are all...executioners and fetishists...thoroughly repulsive...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Eh, I'm okay with it.

Leftists are more likely to have abortions. More abortions equals fewer leftists.

It's like a self licking ice cream cone.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Doesn't the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act prohibit this at the federal level?

This law also says:

2. THIS ARTICLE SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND APPLIED CONSISTENT WITH AND SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS AND APPLICABLE AND AUTHORIZED REGULATIONS GOVERNING HEALTH CARE PROCEDURES.

so while the infant can be terminated at partial birth it would have to be a special circumstance.

As for a personal agenda. I don't care what people do. Want to ban abortion? Great have at it. Want to allow full birth abortion/murder? Write up that bill. Makes no difference to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The Death Cult of Baal is Alive and Well in Washington D.C. , that has been Confirmed . The Question is Now , what do God Fearing Human Beings Do About that ? Suggestions here People ?

Ummm...perhaps post birth abortion...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: daskakik
What is the meaning of the word "OR" right after your highlighted segment?

the segue to the special circumstances.

Yes and what those special circumstances are matter.

Thee are two.

Number 1

THERE IS AN ABSENCE OF FETAL VIABILITY,

Ok the baby wouldnt live anyways. That doesnt seem to controversial. But the next.

OR THE ABORTION IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE PATIENT'S LIFE OR HEALTH.

Protects patients life? Ok reasonable.

Health? What does that mean? Well the supreme court decided in doe v bolton that a oreganant womans health is defined as

The medical judgment [for a late-term abortion] may be exercised in the light of all factors—physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman's age—relevant to the well-being of the patient. All these factors may relate to health. This allows the attending physician the room he needs to make his best medical judgment. And it is room that operates for the benefit, not the disadvantage, of the pregnant woman.

secure.mccl.org...

So lets look at this in context now that we know what "health" means as defined by the supreme court.

OR THE ABORTION IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE PATIENT'S LIFE OR (physical, emotional, psychological, familial well being)

Every woman every pregnant would tell you that that pregnancy affected her physical, emotional, psychological and familial well being.

Thus the law allows third trimester abortions for basically anyone woman who wants one who can get a doctor to agree.

So the "OR" matters much more than you let on.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Trump was right on this one too. Crazy.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

As for a personal agenda. I don't care what people do. Want to ban abortion? Great have at it. Want to allow full birth abortion/murder? Write up that bill. Makes no difference to me.

You have no problem with infanticide?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

24 weeks is 6 months, why wait that long and then have to worry about finding a doctor that agrees? I don't a think it matters as much as people want to believe and linking it to baby/blood farming is people wanting to feel...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The only worthwhile suggestions cannot be discussed on the internet.

In Other Words , Send them ALL to the Fiery Pit of Eternal Contemplation of their Heinous Sins In their " Masters Place " , CHECK......... .
edit on 1-2-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Eh, I'm okay with it.

Leftists are more likely to have abortions. More abortions equals fewer leftists.

It's like a self licking ice cream cone.

Maybe that's why they need open borders? To replace the ones they lose to their body party selling business.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Gay Humans Do Not Procreate , Ah , just sayin ' .......

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aphorism

I have accepted that many things are outside my range of influence so I try to avoid having a problem with those types of things.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I really think most reasonable people are against this.

The problem right now is the great debate of which side you are on.

Democrats who wouldn't normally agree with these circumstances are right now because of political climate.

What a great oppurtunity for those pushing this adgenda.

If supporters could be shown real reasons behind it maybe leftists would decide the current dem party needs a giant reset.

The other side isn't perfect either, not saying that.

I think this is a sign that things are going way too far in the political game.
edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

Many people don't. They have psychopathic and/or sociopathic tendencies. They truly don't care one way or the other.

This is what is so difficult for the rest of us. We think our arguments are going to matter somehow, but they don't.

There are women out there that will give birth in a public restroom and just leave it in the toilet. There are women out there that will give birth, maybe wrap it in a towel, and toss it in the dumpster. There are women out there that smother their newborn intentionally. There are "doctors", health practitioners, so-called caregivers, that won't blink an eye about performing late term abortions.

There are even mothers that will sell their newborns, and organizations that will profit from it.

Psychopaths and Sociopaths walk and live among us.......and some of them work in government and make laws that benefit their agenda.

edit on 1-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I have accepted that many things are outside my range of influence so I try to avoid having a problem with those types of things.

One can still have a problem with something and still accept that it is outside one's range of influence.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Don't worry homosexual people will be able to get in on the lucrative body party selling business. Gay men can get women pregnant and Lesbians can get pregnant. Their sexual orientation and preferences mite make it a little more difficult to produce babies for harvesting but not to much.
edit on 1-2-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

LIFE is Not a CHOICE for the Fertilized Unborn , it is Only Up to their Progenitors to Decide their Future Fate . Here is Where Religious Faith and Beliefs of a
Divine Creator Of Life " Confront the Science of Humanism and All it's Frightful Insights ...

edit on 1-2-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Aphorism

Many people don't. They have psychopathic and/or sociopathic tendencies. They truly don't care one way or the other.

This is what is so difficult for the rest of us. We think our arguments are going to matter somehow, but they don't.

There are women out there that will give birth in a public restroom and just leave it in the toilet. There are women out there that will give birth, maybe wrap it in a towel, and toss it in the dumpster. There are women out there that smother their newborn intentionally. There are "doctors", health practitioners, so-called caregivers, that won't blink an eye about performing late term abortions.

There are even mothers that will sell their newborns, and organizations that will profit from it.

Psychopaths and Sociopaths walk and live among us.......and some of them work in government and make laws that benefit their agenda.

Reminds me of Kermit Gosnell. He received much support, but his case gained little media coverage.
edit on 1-2-2019 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This may be the strangest statement I have read on ats in a while.

If you are unwilling to say killing babies that were born should be rejected because you cant influence it, then why comment on anything at all?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join