It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Booker Running for President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Here’s a publication stating otherwise. New Jersey’s fiscal responsibility is among the worst in the nation.

I said net contribution to the Treasury, what you posted is not that. We put in more to the Treasury then we get back, unlike the wellfare queens at the top of this chart:

edit on 1-2-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
After the way the dems talked about trump and recently kavanaugh, how the hell can they ever support Cory booker?
Who am I kidding?
They supported a border wall and tighter border security only a few years ago.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Here’s a publication stating otherwise. New Jersey’s fiscal responsibility is among the worst in the nation.

I said net contribution to the Treasury, what you posted is not that. We put in more to the Treasury then we get back, unlike the wellfare queens at the top of this chart:

Fair enough. I don’t mean to disrespect the people of NJ. I’ve got friends there, have spent some time in Toms River, and I’m sure it’s not all bad. But I despise the traffic, Newark hurts my eyes every time I drive past it, I got lost in Camden once and identified it for a dystopian hell hole, and did I mention I hate the traffic?

Maybe your contributions to the treasury are from all the tolls? Lol

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

After the way the dems talked about trump and recently kavanaugh, how the hell can they ever support Cory booker?

The only good rapist is a Democrat rapist.

Anyone else it's.' off with their head'.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

We are better when we help each other," Booker says in a video message. "I believe that we can build a country where no one is forgotten, no one is left behind; where parents can put food on the table; where there are good paying jobs with good benefits in every neighborhood; where our criminal justice system keeps us safe, instead of shuffling more children into cages and coffins; where we see the faces of our leaders on television and feel pride, not shame."

Where did we hear that before ?
.......And how did 8 years of that BS turn out ?
edit on 1-2-2019 by DAVID64 because: Coffee....not enough

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So who is responsible for such outstanding state fiscal responsibility if not Booker or his pal "T-Bone"?

Cops in New Jersey are "not huge fans" of successful African American guys? Who knew?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

But I despise the traffic...

The you should stay away from Chicago, DC and Seattle who have far worse traffic than we do.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

...where our criminal justice system keeps us safe,...

Except when it comes to openborders, and ILLEGAL ALIENS committing murder, and walking from it.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So who is responsible for such outstanding state fiscal responsibility if not Booker or his pal "T-Bone"?

People like me who work for a living.

Cops in New Jersey are "not huge fans" of successful African American guys? Who knew?

About 60% of those guys are black. People who know him know what a POS he is.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

People like me who work for a living.

Amen to that!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well this should be a brutal but sadly amusing election cycle... He has already given Republicans a lot of things to attack him on.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Finally the true warrior for social justice has come forward to take his throne.

edit on 1-2-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
the growing & already crowded field of presidential candidates.... Reminds me of the game played by Grade School Children scrambling to become the King-of-the-Mountain

to my sensibility the Status of the Presidential Office has been unalterably Diminished, in as much anyone/everyone gets a chance of being 'king' for a split second

Putin & Russia are Laughing

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Putin & Russia are Laughing

Together?
In Public?
I find that hard to believe.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I'm anxious to find out how long the left will keep falling off the left side of the spectrum before they wake up. Their policies ruin the country and in an attempt to make up all the ground they're still losing, they continue going further left. Stock markets hate them, most businesses hate them, they hate our police, they target anybody that isn't following their barking orders, they lie, cheat, and steal, they try to ruin your life for supporting someone they hate, and the list goes on and on. How long will it be before they possibly wake up? Judging by the hard left posts on this forum, they seem to take in all the lies and propaganda like Rosie takes a triple cheeseburger. They're lost and have no idea they're lost. And that's when they become a danger to this country and its sovereignty.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Democrats won't bat an eye over Booker's sexual assaults. They couldn't care less.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It'll be wild won't it?

They'll all fall all over themselves making a mad dash to see who can be the most left. Then once they've thrown all that mad stuff out there, they'll tip toe quietly back to the center trying to convince the rest of us that they didn't just spend the better part of a year and half saying all the things they said.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Democrats won't bat an eye over Booker's sexual assaults. They couldn't care less.

That only matters when Republicans do it. It's all about *his* truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

oh boy
www.thegatewaypundit.com... teway-pundit/

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

#metoo?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That man didn't put up a fight?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join