It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Booker Running for President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The writing has been on the wall since he made a spectacle of himself during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing. The man who "knowingly violated the rules" of the confirmation process. The man who leaked confidential information to look like a warrior of justice! The Great Spartacus of the 21st Century!

Mayor of Newark? A Pillar of the American way. It's like Detroit, but held together by New York City's economy. A few more miles away and Newark would be identical to Detroit. Senator from New Jersey? Right...No offense to the citizens of New Jersey, but that state is trash.

I can see the writing on the wall now. He is going to run a racially motivated campaign targeting the predominantly white Trump voters. I better stock up on popcorn now...Him and Trump in a debate against each other will be a total ####-show! The leftist media is already gushing over him. Making me nauseous!

Booker Anouncement

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

The Great Spartacus

The Great Retardacus.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

NOOOOOO! JUST NOOOOO!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Don’t forget he confessed to sexual assault, while being on a committee accusing someone of the same.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
We're saved!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The Great Spartacus

The Great Retardacus.

win
and so timely!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
No offense to the citizens of New Jersey, but that state is trash.

Lucky for the rest of you we're one of the only 14 states that is a net contributor to the Treasury.

edit on 1-2-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So Spartacus took T-Bone’s advice and threw his hat in the ring huh... the Dems so far are nothing but a circus sideshow waiting for Hillary to swoop in and steal the nomination again... hopefully three months out from the election they finally do lock her up... during the first debate... 😜👍

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lucky for the rest of you we're one of the only 14 states that is a net contributor to the Treasury.

My knowledge of NJ is based entirely on Hollywood. As such, can you confirm that your net contribution is based on the fact that you are all mafiosa?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I appreciate your states fiscal responsibility.
No doubt Booker is responsible for such.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
But didn't you listen to his announcement, y'all?!

He's going to bring us together, so we'll all be Spartacus and all that will matter is our truth!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
My knowledge of NJ is based entirely on Hollywood. As such, can you confirm that your net contribution is based on the fact that you are all mafiosa?

I can confirm in North Jersey that everyone knows a guy.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I appreciate your states fiscal responsibility.
No doubt Booker is responsible for such.

Who said he was?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Jeezus....who ISNT running for the dems. They will have to have an Imax camera just to get em all on camera at the debates.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Booker is going to bring us together?

During the congressional hearings all I wanted to do is punch the TV.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
Don’t forget he confessed to sexual assault, while being on a committee accusing someone of the same.

I bet the Republicans already have the attack ad prepared.

The Starbucks guy is looking better & better every day.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh was that one of the things T-Bone is responsible for?
Do you know that guy?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Fiscal Rankings

Here’s a publication stating New Jersey’s fiscal responsibility is among the worst in the nation.

For the fifth and final year, a new study from the Mercatus Center at George Mason University ranks the 50 states according to their financial condition. Each edition has provided a snapshot of each state’s fiscal health by providing information from audited state financial reports in an easily accessible format. In “Ranking the States by Fiscal Condition, 2018 Edition,” Eileen Norcross and Olivia Gonzalez calculate this year’s rankings from each state’s fiscal year 2016 reports and then apply trend analysis to reports for each year from 2006 until 2016.

Top Five States The top five most fiscally solvent states are Nebraska (#1), South Dakota (#2), Tennessee (#3), Florida (#4), and Oklahoma (#5). Bottom Five States The bottom five states in terms of fiscal solvency are Kentucky (#46), Massachusetts (#47), New Jersey (#48), Connecticut (#49), and Illinois (#50).

edit on 1-2-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh was that one of the things T-Bone is responsible for?

Was it? According to who?

Do you know that guy?

I live two towns over from Newark, everyone knows about Booker and his antics, including the cops from Newark I hang out with who are not huge fans.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Cory and Kamala are going to bludgeon each other, trying to get to the top of this heap.

Should be fun to watch...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join