It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does G-D speak through coincidences?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I have been a Christian for many years. I am as liberal a Christian as I can be, but I do stick to the basics when push comes to shove. I fear G-D so I would never lie about HIM or my experience of HIM.

This Christmas I had a very wonderful spiritual experience. I recognize it as the same kind of spiritual ecstasy as is recorded in the Bible. I have had many of these experiences through my life, but this time a picture I took became part of the experience. In a sense, G-D used a picture I took to communicate with me and you too if you will have it?

I am well used to this so it is normal for me, but it is not so normal for the world. Every word I write here is truth. The picture has not been touched. It is an original file taken on automatic with my Olympus.

I went out over Christmas to take some local pictures on a Jewish theme. There is some old history relating to Jewish community presence here that is very humble and rather sweet.

Our main road in the town here is called "Market Jew Street" for obvious reasons. Here is a picture,

Just down that side alley is an old Synagogue at the back of the "STAR INN" there,

I also took a picture of the village where I live, looking back during this photoshoot,

I did not notice the orbs until I returned home. Do you see what shape the main orb assumed from that ray of Sun bouncing off the water? I had been asking around this time how I should consider and interpret the Star of David. When later I saw the image on my computer I instantly recognized this as something that was being communicated to me. I have had such experiences before many times.

I began some research to find out where this Star of David came from. One of the earliest depictions we have of it is on an OLD SYNAGOGUE in Capernaum. The very star on the Israeli flag in its earliest depiction is found on the Synagogue where Christ had taught. That is not the actual synagogue, but the one that stands on top of the old one where Jesus taught. Here is the HEXAGRAM and the old Synagogue in the village where Jesus practically lived during His Mission,

I did not know anything about this. The light in my experience took me on this very significant journey. I know that Israel is back by G-D's authority as the Scripture said it would be so. Some things humans have no say over.

Here I was taken from the history of my home and the old synagogue to that beautiful Old Synagogue in Capernaum. Are coincidences so obvious and powerful? If so then G-D speaks through coincidences for sure. I am happy to share this with you because it is a very gentle experience slightly outside the usual, but still its own kind of natural usual.

Recall that all through the Bible G-D speaks to us in metaphors. Jesus constantly used metaphor and parable as imagery in the way a writer and poet does. It is effective at revealing wisdom to us. This will be hard for you to appreciate perhaps? As G-D is my witness the picture is real and untouched and was taken as part of that experience and journey on that day. That is where it led me with no prior knowledge on my account, but plenty after the experience.

My life is full of metaphor and coincidence. I have become aware at recognizing certain important visionary experiences within this visual context. After this experience I got a severe case of the verbals and sat alone all over Christmas reading all four Gospels OUT LOUD! That is how I know it was a spiritual experience because of the Spirit that came with it that could only be expressed in earthly terms with that force of expression verbally.

Here is a link to the Old Synagogue at Capernaum,

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a link to the Star of David symbol there,

star-of-david.blogspot.com...

edit on 1-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
You can play around with the spiritual world even on earth. There are different levels of consciousness that souls here reach.

Synchronicity (coincidences) thru entanglement is a measurable scientific fact even if the Materialists refuse to accept it. Some souls learn to listen deep below the surface and can hear both the divine and demonic (ego selfish) and choose the path that leads to lowest suffering.

Telepathic and empathic abilities are normal on the higher levels.

If a soul push towards divine it will sooner or later end up in the bliss.
edit on 1-2-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

New agers believe that one of the ways that the universe/our true selves speaks to us is through coincidences.
edit on 1-2-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes, coincidence is what draws us to something that is not usual, to focus upon it. Spritually we can get very attuned if we truly put the effort in to learning.

I may have my own religion, but I am positive about all who make some effort spiritually. It fills us with Spirit. Without Spirit we get lost. I think the modern West is having problems because it is sensing its spiritual emptiness and we become morbid and morose with only the dead weight of the earthly burdening us. Jesus lifts the burden of mortality. I believe Him when He said that we will be resurrected because He said He would have told us if it was not so. It is then that I understand I am being told some Truth.

Good to communicate with you here. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
You can play around with the spiritual world even on earth. There are different levels of consciousness that souls here reach.

Synchronicity (coincidences) thru entanglement is a measurable scientific fact even if the Materialists refuse to accept it. Some souls learn to listen deep below the surface and can hear both the divine and demonic (ego selfish) and choose the path that leads to lowest suffering.

Telepathic and empathic abilities are normal on the higher levels.

If a soul push towards divine it will sooner or later end up in the bliss.

Yes, but it is natural like instinct and not predictable. It is comforting to get just a peak of the "Bigger Picture". It brings peace of a kind and hope beyond what is a very cruel and monstrous earthly existence. The Prophets even called earth "The Valley of the Shadow of Death". It is the Light in the Darkness to have a glimpse of something pure and beautiful.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Did you notice the Cross on the beach, right next to the reflection?

I understand and agree. I believe that God speaks in metaphors as well as ironies. Depending on if he's teaching me, answering me or simply correcting me for the stupid things I've done or the matter of fact things I've said. I've learned oh so many times that what I have said in personal insistance has often been turned around on me for lesson's sake..

It's almost like only YOU and GOD exists in this reality and he walks with you and interacts with you as though your reality is stitched together, step by step, just for you. The only thing is, everyone has this same 'reality' being stitched for them at the exact same time. When I envision it, for some reason I always imagine a birdy from a badminton set. Realities all around while your road has a focal point to the small red rubber in the front. The older you get, the more narrow the options become, but all of which are enabled by God himself.
edit on 1-2-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

I do often disagree with Prophets but in this case it seems I agree.

I do not have any issue with accepting that this human body is in a hell dimension/insane asylum. Even if you increase body awareness and bliss the body it is still a very limiting container.

Synchronicity can be bent if you know what you are doing, Even at my limited knowledge of energetic body state I can send message to a working receiver.
edit on 1-2-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join