It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenging the modern "Illuminati" mythology about them being the bad guys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You'd trust a super powerful secret society that claims they know what's best for society?

That's the problem weve never truly know what they believe

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I'd imagine most members probably don't have any strong beliefs one way or the other.

they are mostly there for business reasons, and think of it as little more than a gentlemen's club.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Weishaupt's first and probably his biggest mistake was attacking everything that God was doing in the earth.

Some of Weishaupt's goals included the overthrow of government, private property, patriotism, the family, and all religion.

That's a HUGE fail right there, sounds just like Marxist communism to me.

Weishaupt completely stepped outside of God's will so there was no freaking way that God was going to allow his plans to succeed.

Weishaupt was taught by the Jesuits and Jesuits didn't want to just abolish religion, they specifically went after GOD'S people, which is what the inquisition was all about.

I suspect that the Jesuit's completely warped Weishaupt's mind while he was in school, even though he would later became their most bitter enemy, the damage was already done.

Weishaupt might have even thought he was doing what God wanted but he literally was doing just the opposite.

The irony of this is that even though he wanted to abolish religion, his downfall was probably due to religious lies he had fallen for...

The Jesuits hated God and His word which is probably why Weishaupt ignored it and went against it.

Weishaupt was always animated with just one desire, namely to destroy, destroy, destroy! When he ruled Masonry, he did it with this one thought in mind — to use it as an instrument of destruction so as to accomplish his secret aims, the extermination of Christianity and the leveling of all governments to the ground.

The connection between the Illuminati and modern Communism will be shown presently as being self evident. While the Illuminati possessed an esoteric mystical side that appealed to lodge members, yet this was not the phase in which Weishaupt was most deeply concerned. All of this mysterious glamour was, to him, only a means toward an end.

Weishaupt's chief aim in life was world revolution. He simply prostituted Masonry because he found it to be the most practical tool available for the accomplishment of his devilish purposes.

Adam Weishaupt a Human Devil

edit on 2.1.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Goodies vs Baddies
Who decide who is good and who is bad, you? Kidding me, seriously?
Rome slaughtered millions and drained economies dry

You have no clue about history do you

I might have dreadful arguing skills but you are ignorant to history

It wasn’t till Luther nailed a thesis onto a church door in Worms that Rome was finished and the dark ages ended

You are an ignorant joke

Maybe the Incas, seriously, maybe the Incas, maybe???
And I have terrible arguing skills and you offer “ maybe the Incas”
So maybe there were others, maybe you neglected to fefine who they were or maybe you didn’t
An intelligent person would see in your less than intelligent argument that maybe you didn’t offer anything valid but a big fat useless stupid “maybe”
I can’t argue with “maybe” but I can sure highlight how ludicrous a reply based on “maybe” is

Maybe you should quietly skulk away

I listed 20 th Century dictators and maybe you listed Rome and the Incas from centuries ago, winner winner chicken dinner
Ats a nest of ....
edit on 1-2-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
After working my way through university, the idea of being illuminated, or more illuminated is a good thing. I don't have all the answers, but in some area I have a few more than most. Having the opportunity to get a good education is a privilege, most in this world don't get it.

The general idea of being Illuminati, or the light bearer is a good thing for this planet. A better heads up and idea of just what is going on. In practice there is still more work to go. The more you learn the more more you realize you do not know. It is a deep world we live in.

Where much is given, much is expected. We don't all measure up.

As for the Bavarian Illuminati culture that took over the banking world? All here still have food on the table, power on and a roof over their heads if they want it. Sure they are bastards, but where would we be without them?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The illuminati are as powerful as the power you give them.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Very good work. The Illuminati, Freemasons, and esotericism are often demonized, yet what they teach is freedom from the bondage of ignorance, while simultaneously being bound by duty.

Even though one gains the weight of duty, performing this duty frees us from ignorance, thus becoming masters of ourselves. At some point, one realizes that being selfish does not actually serve them, and that living dutifully and honorably for our family, friends, society, and God serves them far more.

So many conspiracy theories are derived from the goal of a unified humankind and the universal perspective on religion. When traveled appropriately, all paths lead to the same source. Fundamentalists and those afraid of unifying humankind will demonize these ideas.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I enjoyed your post, up to this point:

originally posted by: kwakakev
As for the Bavarian Illuminati culture that took over the banking world? All here still have food on the table, power on and a roof over their heads if they want it. Sure they are bastards, but where would we be without them?

Do you have any proof that the Central Banking dynasties are affiliated with the Bavarian Illuminati? I have come to the conclusion that to equate the Central Banks or the Industrial-Military-Complex with the Illuminati is actually a falsity and straw man that keeps the people pointing and blaming invisible boogeymen, versus focusing on the true culprits.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Like with the Freemasons - they have an outward image of philanthropy and altruism, and probably most members are that, but maybe there is an inner core with other goals. Does this look like philanthropy and altruism ? -

----

I find it hard to believe that any cult would try to aggressively gain power for altruistic goals. At one time, and perhaps even now, so many judges and people in office were Masonic, and w suspected unwholesome goals that they formed an Anti-Masonic party.

The Anti-Masonic Party was formed in Upstate New York in February 1828. Anti-Masons were opponents of Freemasonry, believing that it was a corrupt and elitist secret society which was ruling much of the country in defiance of republican principles. Many people regarded the Masonic organization and its adherents involved in government as corrupt.

----

Because judges, businessmen, bankers and politicians were often Masons, ordinary citizens began to think of it as an elitist group. Moreover, many claimed that the lodges' secret oaths bound Masons to favor each other against outsiders in the courts and elsewhere. Because some trials of alleged Morgan conspirators were mishandled and the Masons resisted further inquiries, many New Yorkers concluded that Masons controlled key offices and used their official authority to promote the goals of the fraternity by ensuring that Morgan's supposed killers escaped punishment. When a member sought to reveal its secrets, so ran the conclusion, the Freemasons had done away with him. Because they controlled the courts and other offices, they were supposedly capable of obstructing the investigation. True Americans, they said, had to organize and defeat this conspiracy. If good government was to be restored "all Masons must be purged from public office".

Anti-Masonic Party

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

That video is taken out of context and not relevant at all.

Not a single person in attendance is wearing an apron or any type of regalia. Masonic or other fraternal societies nearly always feature some sort of regalia, tools, items, etcetera. There are none, which indicates that the video is not Masonic, and is not a Ritual.

Freemasonic facilities are often rented out to raise money for the upkeep of the property and utilities. Even Freemasons sometime struggle to make ends meet and pay the bills, which is why there have been many beautifully engineered and constructed Masonic buildings that have fell into disrepair, sold on the public market, or demolished.

A Masonic facility in my hometown actually rents out to amateur professional wrestling leagues. Those events have loosely clad women and entertainment-based sexual innuendos, violence, and drama, all with the backdrop of Masonic symbols, portraits, and mosaics. Out of context, one could be led to believe that Freemasonry has pro-wrestling rituals.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I'd be at lodge more often if that was what was going on.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Well you decided to make a point using only a few selected baddies. Your point wouldn't work if the goodies were equally represented. As I know as a fact they exist and existed in history [you can find them if you search online] means that you have either have no clue what you are talking about, you have dreadful arguing skills, or you click and paste selected examples that suit you, ignoring deliberately the others.

Well, if you know this as a fact, then you should be able to at least throw out a few names without thinking - or at least after doing what you are suggesting we should do (search online).

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
I have thought about this as well.. In the Bible, "Satan" has not killed or hurt a single person. He offers a choice, then shows the results of that choice, like any teacher would. He seems to leave the choice to us, not slaughter whole nations, children included.

A book I recall reading a long time ago (maybe 15 or 20 years), provided a really interesting take on the whole Creation, God, Satan, Lucifer thing. It is called 'To Reign In Hell', and is a really good read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join