It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Houston Shooting Coverup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Remember it was said there possible false statements used to get the warrant. That may have been it.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So the cops are the drug dealers? Sounds like it and someone had a grudge.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I'm not so sure they were drug dealers. But one definitely had drugs in his car that he used to set people up/create evidence to get a warrant. And let's be honest since when do cops drive around with drugs in the center console of there car that are unaccounted for? I could understand a reverse stye sting to catch big buyers but there would obviously be a chain of custody from evidence room to arrest back to evidence.

Could you image if the couple survived the ordeal? Their lawyers would get them out of jail in a heartbeat with a huge lawsuit to follow, even after shooting the police. I honestly think if he had more than his 6 shot 357 on him he would have done much more damage to more officers. This guy seems like a legit badass American that wasn't going to let some strangers take him without a fight. I'm proud of him and her for reaching for that shotgun. I couldn't imagine how I would react if I was put in that situation hopefully as brave as them. RIP

If these reports are true (and I believe they are) at least 1 possibly 2 of the officers should receive a double homicide charge. There could very well be more involved, we will have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It was stated that division has served 1700+ warrants in the past year. How many of those have been falsified?

The police said they recovered marijuana and coc from the house. With how dirty the warrant is I wouldn't doubt those were dropped there by the police to make it look legit. Since the family is dead they can't defend themselves.

I am against no-knock warrants except in the most extreme cases. It seems to me they are used far too often.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I was thinking that myself and it's a good point. If this all turns out to be true, I would imagine all the people that have been arrested by these 2 officers on drug charges will be filling motions to have there cases dismissed. Rightfully so even if there are guilty might as well try.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

The fact that they found two bags of Heroin in the car of the cop who made wrote the report for the warrant is huge.

It is confirmed that those bags were not logged evidence that he had absolutely no legitimate reason to be in possession of them. It makes me wonder if that cop hadn't been hospitalized would they have been logged as evidence against the victims.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Probably, and like you have said they probably "sprinkled" a little coke and weed on them after the raid, because that's what they had in there pockets at the moment. Even if it was their drugs it doesn't make this ok at all.

I also find it extremely convenient that none of the officers that made entry had body cameras. Even if they were in plain clothes what would be the justification of not wearing body cams? They were undercover and didn't want to blow there cover? I would understand that while undercover, but when you kick somebody's door open your cover is blown/obsolete on that case.

This whole thing stinks and it's not Smolletts A$$

edit on 2/15/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wonder if the world would stop turning without no knock raids? End the war on drugs then they really are not needed.

Is this really the best way to combat toilets? What other reason is there that could not wait?
edit on 15-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Remember it was said there possible false statements used to get the warrant. That may have been it.

It has been confirmed that false statements were made to get the warrant.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The story keeps getting worse. More lies uncovered.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Every single one of the 1700 should be reviewed ..where were the good cops in this story? all these a holes are in on it, directly, or passively!!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
F.B.I. to Investigate Houston Police Officers After Deadly Drug Raid

Man says HPD officer linked him to drug house for just being near it

Somehow, police connected the 30-year-old, who had no money, no cell phone and was staying with his daughter at his sister's, to a drug house.

72-year-old with cancer was unaware HPD raided home he owns

Since being relieved of duty, Eyewitness News has talked to at least six people who say Goines either lied in their criminal cases or shot a family member.

Officer Gerald Goines had past issues with no-knock warrants

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Methinks officer Goines is one of those whom give other officers a bad name.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Good. And thank you for the update. This case has been absolutely disgusting from the get go. It set everybodys radar off just like the Smollett case. I won't be happy until there are double homicide/capital murder charges for all involved. And MAYBE that will deter other police from doing the same thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Former Houston officer accused of lying to get warrant faces murder charges after botched raid.

Goines obtained a warrant for a "no knock" raid from a municipal judge under false pretenses, which included claiming a criminal informant purchased heroin from a man at the address the day before and that the man selling drugs was known to have a gun, among other things, which meant there was no need for police to knock on a door before entering, Ogg said.

Ogg said that because two people died while Goines was allegedly committing a felony -- tampering with a government record by obtaining one under false pretenses -- he was charged with two counts of felony murder in the deaths. She indicated a grand jury could consider capital charges.

Lnk

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Awesome!! well not awesome for the couple they murdered, but I hope it sticks..what about his compatriots?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

A second former officer, Steven Bryant, is accused of tampering with evidence.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Ok, something I guess.

Thanks for the update, was thinking about this just a few days ago.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join