It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$10 Million Worth of Cocaine Found Aboard Abandoned Boat That Made Landfall In Puerto Rico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

“Ramey Border Patrol Sector has adjusted its presence in key locations around the island, in response to smuggling activity,” stated Xavier Morales, Ramey Sector Chief Patrol Agent in Aguadilla. “Smugglers have the perception that law enforcement decreased its resources during this federal shutdown; however our agents remain vigilant, working 24 hours, seven days a week.”

Border Patrol agents seized the vessel, engine and contraband, handing it over to the custody of the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) for investigation.

Puerto Rico sees drug smuggling activity
breaking911.com...

Puerto Rico seems to be the place to go this month!!

First, a gaggle of 30 Democrat leadership politicians head down there earlier this month for a winter retreat and discussion.....and to see the play, Hamilton.

The House and Senate Democrats on the island are attending a winter retreat organized by Bold PAC, a super PAC run by Cárdenas that serves as the Congressional Hispanic Caucus' fundraising arm.
www.cbsnews.com...

Then, they are followed by the Clintons, both Hillary and Bill and their entourage of whoever. They travelled to Puerto Rico to see what relief efforts are needed (similar to their Haiti "mission" I assume)...... and, of course, to see the play, Hamilton.

And, now, here comes a vessel full of 884 lbs of Coc##ne.

U.S. Border Patrol Agents responded to the area of Loiza where the vessel had made landfall. The abandoned vessel contained foreign food products indicating that the vessel had arrived from a foreign country.

Those aboard must have left the vessel........to attend the play, Hamilton...lol

edit on 30-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They would have been wise to throw it on the market and stfu so maybe they could start pull their economy outta the toilet.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

First, a gaggle of 30 Democrat leadership politicians head down there earlier this month for a winter retreat and discussion.....and to see the play, Hamilton.

Then, they are followed by the Clintons, both Hillary and Bill and their entourage of whoever. They travelled to Puerto Rico to see what relief efforts are needed (similar to their Haiti "mission" I assume)...... and, of course, to see the play, Hamilton.

Hmmm only 884 lbs...if the clintons are there that's nowhere near enough.
edit on 30/1/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Whoops.
Thought I tied that up better. Guess I should work on my knots.
My bad.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

LOL...and those pesky border patrol agents, even while on shutdown, interfered with The Plan that had been so carefully set up.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Let's see...

884 lbs of blow, divided by 30 Dems "on vacation" = 29.5 lbs each. Nice little payday they almost had.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sometimes i forget puerto rico is a us territory. I guess us border patrol agents wouldnt not ve so keen to do that. But why was this handled by border patrol and not coast guard? Are they one in the same?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Drugs and money confiscated at the border, should be put towards paying for the wall.

Some of you are reading that and thinking, sure use the money for that states part of the wall.
But the drugs...

Yeah, utilize those drugs in stings and narcotics operations. Bait for buyers wanting some product.

That money they bring to make the purchase, gets confiscated and put towards the wall.

Make the cartel and drug dealers pay for the wall.
Mexico can't even afford to cleanse themselves of the entrenched corruption. It would be a hardship making them pay for it. They already built a wall on their southern border anyway, so they done did their part.

I'm not against financing the wall construction, using any means available. Especially if half our political "representatives" are selective obstructionists.

edit on 30-1-2019 by ADVISOR because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hilary and Bill will be right pissed off.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Doubtful that Bill even cares.

He was content with their fiefdom in Arkansas, Hillary was the ambitious one pushing for more.

I remember when he was President, and honestly do not remembered him ever being pissed off. He kept his cool rather well, considering the constant and rightfully conducted investigation of the Clintons by Louis Freeh.

No, it will be the perpetually disgruntled Killary, who is going to be pissed. She had it all planned out up to a point, she got away with too much.

She got too comfortable being a top dog in the DC circuit. They made their political rounds, gaining influence, power and the ever flowing coffer of lobbyists.

If we follow the money, and measure what they have to lose vs gain. The true story will be seen.

Clinton Cash

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Yeah but critical thinking kicked in... sigh

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

There's a lot of money to be made from criminals; we've just built a £24m bombproof, award winning police station described as 'the best in Britain', and it was all done with confiscated drug money and other miscellaneous proceeds of crime.

We're only a small island too, 9x5 miles with a population of ~110,000.

The amount of hard drugs flowing over your boarder could easily pay for your wall.

I'd stick to going after the big dogs though, and leave the little man and woman on the street alone, even use some of those confiscated funds to expand drug treatment programs, but I digress.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well well well....what jewels one can find following a simple money trail.

In my OP, I mentioned the Dem delegation (which included 109 lobbyists, btw) that visited Puerto Rico earlier this month. They attended the musical, Hamilton, and afterward attended a reception with the Hamilton cast and co-sponsored by Latino Victory Fund. Here is an OVERVIEW of the festivities: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Someone said "follow the money". Well, I followed Latino Victory Fund and look where it wound up:
www.opensecrets.org...

I have long thought that Nancy Pelosi follows direct orders from G.S., aka The Open Society Foundation.

Is the drug smuggling business raising Dem funds?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Now I'm sorry for icing those dopes because I thought they ripped off my shipment.

Oh well, that's why they put erasers on pencils!

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

“Ramey Border Patrol Sector has adjusted its presence in key locations around the island, in response to smuggling activity,” stated Xavier Morales, Ramey Sector Chief Patrol Agent in Aguadilla. “Smugglers have the perception that law enforcement decreased its resources during this federal shutdown; however our agents remain vigilant, working 24 hours, seven days a week.”

Border Patrol agents seized the vessel, engine and contraband, handing it over to the custody of the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) for investigation.

Puerto Rico sees drug smuggling activity
breaking911.com...

Puerto Rico seems to be the place to go this month!!

The House and Senate Democrats on the island are attending a winter retreat organized by Bold PAC, a super PAC run by Cárdenas that serves as the Congressional Hispanic Caucus' fundraising arm.
www.cbsnews.com...

U.S. Border Patrol Agents responded to the area of Loiza where the vessel had made landfall. The abandoned vessel contained foreign food products indicating that the vessel had arrived from a foreign country.

Those aboard must have left the vessel........to attend the play, Hamilton...lol

*Spoiler Alert* Hamilton dies.
edit on 30-1-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Is that where that got to... #!

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Hmmm only 884 lbs...if the clintons are there that's nowhere near enough.

That was just the left-overs from the politicos trip down there. They can't be expected to clean up after themselves can they?

Hmmmm, boats don't have registrations anymore? No way to track who owns this boat? Or they don't want to say who owns this boat?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Beautiful...

I'm truely jealous. Am wishing we would do exactly that here in the states. Especially along the border.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Damn this landlocked state. I can't even find a gram!

😋

join