It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AAG Matt Whitaker Says Bob Muellers Decisions Will Be Reviewed. MSM-DEMS Freak Out Again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why don't you want to read the unfiltered report for yourself?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What have you learned about WHY minority leader Kevin McCarthy has not yet named Republicans to be on the House Oversight and House Intelligence committees?

Just looks like a legal way to obstruct justice to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
First of all "the news" is nothing but sponsored mouthpieces - second the dems would eat there own children to even hear Mueller whisper Russian Collusion.

It's time for the President to put little D on they foheadz
edit on 31-1-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Mueller just asked for and received a six months extension for his grand jury.
I bet you guys would be glad if the report were buried.

I wouldn’t be.
I want it made 100% totally public.

You don’t though. The dems don’t either. And neither does cnn and Comedy Central (actual ‘news sources’ for the left).

If it’s made totally public, the “REEEEEEEEEEE” will be deafening.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I say, let them keep pushing the report release day back. Let them keep stringing this along. You can bet money that if they had anything at all the process to get Trump would have started already.

When it all finally comes out and there's nothing there for them to really use against Trump. Do you know what will happen?

Trump will end up vindicated and it will look like a witch hunt and he will turn it around and it will hurt the democrats and their presidential nominee's and their numbers will plumnet and his rise. The more they string things out, the more it will turn on them.

People like the underdog that is being bullied by the big, institutionalized government and it may present him the opportunity to spin it all into a 2nd term. People are tired of all the petty drama and the inability of our politicians to negotiate or work together.

And we while I dread him getting a 2nd term in office...gods forbid any of the democratic nominee's get elected. I believe they will do more damage to the country than he will.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Wow, gonna be a lot of treason charges post 2020 maybe some exicusuond also

We should hope so. Very harsh public examples and personal/individual accountability of those responsible are the only thing that stands a chance at taking this country back from the brink.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
your own words, they ... well they just fit so well right now .

Eventually you have to stop defending a bad choice and move on.

Now that your done talking to the mirror, would you please stop defending a bad choice (this hoax investigation) and move on?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The worst you have on trump or anyone else is a quote of trump making a vulgar statement about grabbing p*££¥. I didn't like he said that either, but he wasn't addressing the American people, he was being crude with a friend. If we had a camera on you, I'm sure we could catch some jems when your filter drops.

How do you see this ending. Trumps whole first term has been having this investigation (which if it's on the up and up, absolutely should be subject to oversite and review). Muller will just say I found proof of something!!! you can't review it but it's true and we have to impeach now!!!

.., please

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
The worst you have on trump or anyone else is a quote of trump making a vulgar statement about grabbing p*££¥. I didn't like he said that either, but he wasn't addressing the American people, he was being crude with a friend. If we had a camera on you, I'm sure we could catch some jems when your filter drops.
[/post]

This makes it especially ironic that Cory Booker just announced he's running for President. A man accused Booker of sexually assaulting him in a men's room, and Booker has admitted the accusation is true. But I don't see any Dems saying a thing about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Republicans are in control, if there are blatant law violations.. why have they not gone after those involved?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

He will follow the letter of the law. Not be in trump's pocket to go after his enemies or opponents which essentially are the same thing. I really hope you are not counting on that.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Dems dont seem to have too many hard issues with Barr. And he has already served ad AG.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody
Mueller can very well wrap up one report, and then move over to where the real high-level crimes occurred. He's already set a precedent, by going back to 2005, for laws Manafort broke. Noone will be able to complain, "But Uranium one was 8 years ago!".

yep
he could have Whitaker lead that portion, as some seem so terrified of him, and he will be available shortly

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Mueller will simply hold releasing his findings until Whitaker is out. Geez... that was hard to think of ...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... 90cd-dedb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.a435a764cb1b

A planned Senate Judiciary Committee vote on William P. Barr’s nomination to serve as attorney general has been delayed, as Democrats continue to raise concerns about whether he would allow special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to finish his probe and publicize the results unimpeded. The delay, which is customary for high-profile nominations, is not expected to impede Barr’s chances of being confirmed by the full Senate. But it is the latest reflection of the deep partisan tension surrounding Barr’s nomination, most of which centers on Democrats’ desire to protect Mueller’s probe from being unduly constrained.

In an answer to Sen. Christopher A. Coons (D-Del.), Barr said that “it is Department policy and practice not to criticize individuals for conduct that does not warrant prosecution.”

On Tuesday, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) pointed out that if Barr decided to follow department legal guidance that a sitting president could not be indicted — or, by extension, prosecuted — it could keep Trump out of the report entirely — even if Mueller found concerning information about the president.

But Barr doesn’t need any Democratic support to be confirmed. Under rules changes that the Democratic-led Senate adopted in 2013, only a simple majority of senators’ votes are needed to confirm a Cabinet nominee.

oops.....
not what some are expecting

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No, he won't be. You've been absolutely wrong on everything you've said.

You also swore up and down on here that "Junior" would be indicted for some Trump tower BS.

VINDICATED, You malicious propagandist.

Donald Trump Jr. late Thursday laid into House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., after reports appeared to vindicate the younger Trump of Democratic suspicions that he made phone calls to President Trump around the time of the Trump Tower meeting with Russians in June 2016.

Senate investigators obtained phone records which appeared to show that Trump Jr. had actually spoken to two longtime Trump family friends – Brian France, the chief executive of Nascar, and the investor Howard Lorber, the New York Times reported, citing two people briefed on the matter.

I think you need to move on Silly. How you haven't been banned for being a hoaxing liar is beyond me.

Digging up your old posts now. Yes, I had to significantly edit the post. If I called you what I want to call you/what you deserve to be called I'd be banned.

This site's motto is "Deny ignorance" and you have been denied.
edit on 2/1/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
your advocating insubordination now I see. Well, I see now you actually have come to terms with the fact Mueller's investigation will end in utter disappointment for you. It is the only way you could justify that rationalization for Mueller to be insubordinate to his boss.

Eventually you have to stop defending a bad choice and move on. -Sillyolyou

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Bob Mueller doesn't take advice from me. He will release his report when he is done. Barr should be in within the next month. I do not see any real challenge to his confirmation.
Mueller just asked for a six month extension for his grand jury.
Its not like his report was going to be released within the next few weeks anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

No, he won't be. You've been absolutely wrong on everything you've said.

You also swore up and down on here that "Junior" would be indicted for some Trump tower BS.

VINDICATED, You malicious propagandist.

Donald Trump Jr. late Thursday laid into House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., after reports appeared to vindicate the younger Trump of Democratic suspicions that he made phone calls to President Trump around the time of the Trump Tower meeting with Russians in June 2016.

Senate investigators obtained phone records which appeared to show that Trump Jr. had actually spoken to two longtime Trump family friends – Brian France, the chief executive of Nascar, and the investor Howard Lorber, the New York Times reported, citing two people briefed on the matter.

I think you need to move on Silly. How you haven't been banned for being a hoaxing liar is beyond me.

Digging up your old posts now. Yes, I had to significantly edit the post. If I called you what I want to call you/what you deserve to be called I'd be banned.

This site's motto is "Deny ignorance" and you have been denied.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Maxine Waters gave an interview on CNBC yesterday. She was downplaying Mueller, and talking about how she's going to investigate Trump's ties to Deutche Bank. Clearly, she's hoping that they can somehow tie Trump into the DB money laundering investigations that are currently going on.

I have no doubt that Ms. Waters is an accomplished expert on money laundering (
) but this is yet another example of high-ranking libs (both in Washington and the media) trying to downplay expectations for Mueller.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join