It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone's not guilty plea shows collapse of Russian collusion narrative

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

I dont watch CNN but I have not seen anyone say that Stone is cooperating. He has already announced loudly that he will never.
What I saw was him stating that he would never lie about Trump. Big difference. That's like stating that Stone is innocent because he entered a plea of 'Not Guilty'.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, he won't be. President Trump has a history of pardoning those who are treated unfairly by the enemies of liberty.

Roger Stone has a pardon waiting on him, provided he remains loyal the Country by not inventing lies about the President or pleading guilty to crimes he hasn't even be charged with (like that castrated Beta Cohen)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Here we go with the word play again...

Keep grasping at those straws, it is starting to get pathetic.

Can't wait to see him pardoned. A loyal patriot like Stone deserves it. I can see he's loyal, he never turned on President Nixon either. That's a real man.

"Mueller's buzzfeed statement wasn't refuting the story! He was playing word games and dropping hints in his Tom Clancy-dot connecting mess-paranoid word game conspiracy theory laden speech"

edit on 1/30/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Too bad this isnt being investigated by USA Today then.

He lied about knowing where the emails came from. He lied about knowing that wikileaks had them and he lied about making these arrangements at the request of the president...

I'm not going to try to explain the difference between paying a US company for opposition research and colluding with a foreign country to mess with a US election to you yet again. I don't continually bang my head against walls either.
If you cant grasp that I cant help you.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Here we go with the word play again...
Keep grasping at those straws, it is starting to get pathetic.

How so? What wordplay?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

you're off topic again...

Its Roger Stone and his indictment. Not me...

You are getting so boring .... and predictable.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The prisons are full of not guilty citizens. Just ask them. LOL.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No he isnt.... you are too funny.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

He did not lie. He stated he did not recall. They had the information anyways. Was the information showing collusion? No. It was a way to get another indictment for 'exposure'. That's it.

The issue is that Roger Stone 'won't lie'. He will tell the truth. This is a man who has real dirt on real people including Manafort and the Podesta brothers.

That is where the real investigation lies. It is almost there. I have said since the beginning it would go full circle and then when there can be no finger pointing about his own back yard he will head into theirs.

IF there was ANYTHING that would bring the president down it would have already been released over a year ago. Hell, before the election.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I dont have a party. I am not registered to any party. Virginia does not require it. So what party are you talking about?

And I am a pretty conservative person. Just an old fashioned kind of girl. I even know all the words to the star spangled banner. ( and American Pie).
Im not a far left anything.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

no they do not know what Mueller is going to do any more than you do. STOP
it was an opinion piece... You agree with the opinion... I do not.

And as for Buzzfeed.... only the desperate would take the announcement that some details were incorrect to mean game over they got nuttin....
I think when the details all shake out that you will find that Buzzfeeds claims were more correct than not and that Whitaker had something to say with getting that statement from the SC.
edit on 1302019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

lol off topic
we will see in court who "lied"
just because mueller says he lied does not mean he "knowingly" did so
funny that intent will bite you in the ass if he walks

oh it also seems muellers inquisition is "coming to a close" or so his boss has stated

hope you got all you needed out of process crimes

trump will be able to rub the witch hunt he has been under in the electorates face for the next 2 years

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Where are these public record you speak of, why no linked url to support your statement?

Collusion does not have a criminal statute, how can he be guilty of that which isn't a crime?

Conspiracy on the other hand is a crime, yet we have not seen any proof. Just two plus years of Russia Russia Russia...

While it was Hillary who had dealings with Russia, and goes unpunished?

Hmm, seems suspicious to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

I dont watch CNN but I have not seen anyone say that Stone is cooperating. He has already announced loudly that he will never.
What I saw was him stating that he would never lie about Trump. Big difference. That's like stating that Stone is innocent because he entered a plea of 'Not Guilty'.

The charges are rather thin, or not even related, AND they can't get him on process crimes like the others, SOooo don't think this is going anywhere, but hey news team and 20 swat officers raiding his house with his disabled wife was a hoot.

Saying he would never lie about Trump could easily refer to others that have been accused of process crimes only and are willing to say anything for a deal...
edit on 30-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thats why Bernie is fighting it huh? Not true... Not surprised you think it is....

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Thats why Bernie is fighting it huh? Not true... Not surprised you think it is....

Bernie got screwed and that is why Trump won. DNC even admitted to it and then said so what we are a private org that can do what we want. Bernie just rolled over and bared his throat, so he was a good DNC man...

Trump won because what the DNC did pissed off a good number of democrats that didn't come out to vote...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I meant to press "Reply" not "Reply To"

My apologies JohnnyCanuck
Just commenting on those refuting the stream of evidence that suggests no such "collusion" occurred or is even being taken seriously from the article

It seems a lot are grasping at any straw to hang on to the "collusion" narrative

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Bernie got a mansion...LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Post History is such a beautiful thing....

I dont have a party. I am not registered to any party.

oh really....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been a registered democrat since 1992 and live in Virginia.

What was that you were saying about liars?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Bernie didn't fight it because he was interested in something the Clinton-Dems know little about: party unity

The GOP knows all about unity/loyalty. So did the Bernie people. But I'm not surprised Clinton voters would find those things foreign concepts

Bernie's opinion on the matter is irrelevant in the face of the mound of evidence, including former DNC chairwoman coming forward. Shillary took over financial operations for them from minute-1, and that crone DWS conspired to help her to the point of having to step down. Further, the chair-throwing liars in NV with Boxer and the other liars did nothing but RIG-RIG-RIG

And you all have been shouting "election stolen/election rigged" since the start.... yet you suggested WE were the threat to the Republic for even hinting at not accepting an illegitimate Clinton win. All the Obama/FBI/Comey collusion in the world couldn't put Clinton in the WH. She owned the DNC establishment - Trump fought tooth and nail against the GOP. And our party has come out much stronger and more principled as a result.

Clinton is a 3X failed political hack Presidential-wannabe. Maybe living that close to the WH in the 90's messed with her head or maybe it was all those useless bills she never voted on the Senate.... She holds office simply to peddle her public influence and if ANYONE out of the whole bunch deserves to be investigated/indicted (you know, by an FBI/OCS that won't whitewash her crimes, let her off on a non-existent technicality or give her a heads up/permission to delete emails from a server under SEARCH WARRANT) it is Hillary Clinton and the campaign.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join