It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nasty Majesty of Early Pink Floyd...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
LoL... this kid's reaction says it all (language warning.)
Every "Echoes from Pompeii" virgin who is a true music fan is usually taken aback by this...

From Lucifer Sam to Island Jam... I love/live the Floyd... Rick, Nick, Dave Roger and Syd!

edit on 29-1-2019 by DeReK DaRkLy because: we've slashed prices!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

glad you mentioned Syd Barret, most folks forget, or dont know he was tge lead vocalist and guitarest before he flipped his noodle and later died...also most of the songwriting.

Saucer full of secrets, piper at the gates of dawn

eta lol just watched the video through, that guy drops more f bombs than Ive heard in a minute before. I think he got a lil lesson from the school of rock!
edit on 29-1-2019 by BlueJacket because: eta

edit on 29-1-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yup now ya know half the reason we are the way we are. Just wanna hug that kids head, make him drink cheap keg beer and have a weak ass dube

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
interesting and informative vocabulary to be sure, astute and articulate in every way .....most assuredly.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
live at Pompeii is the best. My friends and I try to jam Echos all time.

This past summer we were able to take my drums and bunch of amps and guitars and bass' into the middle of no where Utah at a camping spot. Been talking about doing this for years.
It was my buddies birthday so we had about 30 people out there (about 5 in the band) and jammed psychedelic rock for hours.

Pink Floyd live at Pompeii was our inspiration of course.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Pink Floyd was so far ahead of their time that we still haven't caught up.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You can get your own piece of it if you've saved your pennies. Look:

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This is all our expressions when we first heard Echoes...

Reaction with your mates...

I almost wish I could hear it for the first time again. The album version, then Pompei, then the Dutch bootleg one with sax instead of guitar. 'Almost' because a lot of (stoned) memories go along with this track and I'd rather keep them.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

He does reaction videos to complete Pink Floyd albums on his channel and they are all very enjoyable. I spent a full evening listening to 4 Floyd albums "with" Weaboo.

His reaction to DSOtM is priceless.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I saw one of his vids several months ago where he was watching Stevie Ray Vaughan; he was blown out of the water. Very funny too.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Weaboo Reacts is a good channel. The kid has genuine reactions to new music (new to him) and he actually enjoys PF now. I think it's cool seeing someone react to PF for the first time. He really captures the spirit of PF and actually gets it, which is awesome.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
W(hoa)ow!!
SO cool that you guys know about this kid. I must be, eh, running behind. (I just started season 3 of Daredevil, k?)
Nevertheless, we need more real people like him on this on the planet!

Aye,there is still hope for humanity! Except for those asteroids.. those DAMNED FRIGGIN' asteroids! No fair!!=D

new topics

top topics

join