It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sound therapy/harmonics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of HUSO? I originally wrote a post about it here Huso sound therapy This is the link to HUSO's webpage. HUSO

I'm writing about my experience tonight using it.
I've come to the conclusion that the HUSO creates an almost psychedelic experience. It seems like every successive session gets weirder and stranger. So this was tonight's session. I decided to try it with a sleep mask that has 7 built-in neodymium magnets that surround the acupuncture points of your eyes.

Each session is broken down into 3 ten minute segments with 10 seconds or so between them. Within in a few minutes of the first segment, I could feel a vibration building up in my limbs and my chest which is a new feeling. Previously that feeling had only been in my limbs. This feeling kept building up till it was expelled in an almost convulsion from my chest. At the time of this, it felt like I was here and not here...if that makes sense. At this point, the first segment ended and moved onto the second segment. Previously I've experienced being able to see various shapes and what looked like a galaxy from far off. Its now no longer shapes but full-on experiences. I found myself standing on a platform of some sort looked almost like aluminum or some other sort of shiny metal. The platform was elevated far above the earth in space.

I could clearly see the earth from this platform. I could see the glowing blue atmosphere surrounding the planet. Looking around I could see stars out in the distance and a brilliant shooting star the arced across above the earth out into space. I hear someone saying something in a language I couldn't understand. I turned and there was a woman standing at the far end of the platform in a brilliant dress of fire that resembled a toga? She said something again and raised her arm and another star shot across space above her. I felt another ripple or convulsion in my chest and I was back laying in bed just as the 2nd segment ended. Going into the final segment I felt like I was here and there again like flickering on and off and I could feel someone standing above me mere inches from my body. You know how you get that feeling that someone is watching you or is in close proximity to you? That's what I could feel. At this point, my arms and legs were twitching and continued to the end of the session. I just am really at a loss with this machine. Not really sure what to make of this all.

So that was tonight's experience. What are you guys opinions on this? I had originally purchased this with the hopes it would help with my meditation issues. It seems like its gone in a totally different direction.
edit on 28-1-2019 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Dude I have been going that rabbit hole for quite a bit now!

Have fun dude.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Have you used one of these?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sound interacts with every cell in our bodies, it interacts with our DNA and it influences our neural network. People have different DNA and RNA so everyone has different tastes into what sounds or lack of sounds make them feel like. Also, it depends on what we believe because our beliefs govern how we want to feel, some people like being mellow, others like to think like mad or be active. Adjusting diet adjusts our energy which adjusts how we react to things in our environment. Our desires govern a lot. frequencies only have so much effect though, diet and desires are big components. Our desires can make us make food choices that allow our desires to be accomplished. People who love to go go go will often eat a diet that lets them accomplish that. Others who love to be mellow and friendly will eat a diet to accomplish that. They also choose a sound pattern to adjust this to match what they are doing at the time.

We put our bodies through hell a lot, sometimes good relaxing music can bring us to a better place. I love the sound of nature a lot, it is soothing listening to small waves lapping the shore and the leaves wiggling in the breeze.
edit on 28-1-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That sleep mask sounds cool. Also, why does one need the machine? Couldn't they emulate the machine into a computer program?

Also, is this much better than something like binaural beats with headphones? That's helped me a little with meditation, but nothing extraordinary.

Basically, I think my question is; is the $500 cost worth it when compared to the many brainwave programs out there that are free or much cheaper?

Also, I know huso comes with acupuncture pads, but did it come with the sleep mask too?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

So the sleep mask is something I picked up on amazon a few months ago. I've tried binaural beats with zero luck. I cannot speak for the other programs out there. All I can say is this piece of tech is extraordinary and I've only used 1 program. There are 9 other programs loaded on there.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Ahh I've tried multiple binaural beats but It always seemed like one needed the skills to really relax themselves, or have the type of brain that is more influenced by sound.

I'd love to try the machine, just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Thanks for posting about.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Is there anyway you can return the device within a time period if you dislike it? As I said before, $500 is a lot of money. At least for me..

However, if I knew it is as powerful as OP says it to be, then I would definitely save up to buy it eventually.

Anyway, thanks again OP for sharing. I really want to try this out

top topics

join