It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation/ thought form

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sorry for the lame topic. I couldn't think of what exactly you would title this. Anyways, I've been pondering this for a while. Let me see if I can explain this so that it would make sense. If you were to sit down and right down your perfect woman/guy going through and detailing every single aspect in your mind as to what would be "perfect" for you. Could you then bring that thought form from paper into the physical world thru massive amounts of meditation? Now I don't mean drawing someone who has these qualities into your life like law of attraction or something. I mean taking a thought form and essentially making this person into a living breathing reality. This entered my mind a couple of months ago and has continually been on my mind. Thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i
Are you referring to taking notes?
Isn’t really that lame. Maybe there’s an idiots book on stalking.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
you sound like my wife.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DEPAOR

No I'm not referring to taking notes. What exactly do you think I'm talking about?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I haven’t really to be honest it’s very kind of general. a reply to: w810i

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Are talking specifically on creationism?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DEPAOR

I don't know what you would technically call it.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
In my opinion to your post the idea of physically creating your ideal match if you will through the process of a calculated thought plan on paper for instance isn’t possible but forget about the paper in terms of a thought form being an individual, say your girlfriend/boyfriend. Now you are set to go and move on and try it again with such experience.

Basically the idea is at work in itself unbeknownst but applying it to paper and pen seems a bit much.

edit on 27-1-2019 by DEPAOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Look up Tulpas. They are thought forms that are created that take on a physical appearance. It’s an old Tibetan idea.

There are old stories of some of them even turning violent on their creators that then have to destroy them.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
When you figure out how to digitally represent the matrix of the human mind... I will buy stock in your new company.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Their always temporary and lack cohesion. But, for a moment they are as real as you want them..

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
How about giving match.com a try?😋

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

If something like this was possible why waist time with a dating site?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Care to explain a little more?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yes, I did this. Two problems.

First, I didn't anticipate the time lag from thought to reality and the Earth's rotation. Long story short, she wound up in Japan where she's doing adult videos while working on her doctorate in theoretical mathematics.

Second, it never occurred to me that my perfect woman wouldn't be caught dead associating with someone like me. That should have been no brainer.

Seriously, though. If you could materialize things with your mind, I wouldn't attempt living things, especially things as complex as humans. I don't know anyone who could imagine an entire circulatory or nervous system in their head.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's a kind of 'click' into existence. Maybe it's lucid dreaming,,,, but for a while it seems to exist. You have movement with it.... that person.... Always interaction, never domestic nuisances. I think I have experienced something like your physical world friend. Meditation was not what initiated it though. I'm not toying, I'm serious.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I suggested a dating site as a joke. But no, humans are not figments of your imagination whom can be conjured (or materialized) into your life through meditation. a reply to: w810i

edit on 27-1-2019 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A barstool works pretty well.
there’s a can of horses.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

hmm... I tend to believe that the world and universe we inhabit is so vastly different then what we are lead to and taught to believe. That potentially anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Are you not doing that with the clock?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join