It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Martin’s Wild And Crazy Roger Stone Pleads With Trump On ‘SNL’: Pardon Me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Steve Martin is my dentist and political consultant. He recently made an appearance on the only news show I view regularly. I hope you will find it as informative and satisfying as I did:

Huffington Post Source Article

Steve Martin’s Wild And Crazy Roger Stone Pleads With Trump On ‘SNL’: Pardon Me!

BONUS MATERIAL:

Disclaimer: I don't know Steve Martin, and I don't watch SNL regularly. I posted this because I think Steve Martin is hilarious, and I've enjoyed his parodies since I was a wee lad. I hope that you can find humor in these videos no matter what your political views might be.
edit on 1272019 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I liked SNL when they focused on comedy rather than virtue signalling to a bunch of moronic children. But whatever gets the ratings I guess.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't have basic television in my house op...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Ah hahahaha! Perfect!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Real Saturday Night Live died in 1980. Like These guys... www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-1-2019 by Plotus because: SNL

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Are you planning a campaign between fillings or what?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The did a good job with the Carlson/Pirro exchange, it was just as moronic as the real ones.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i do not mind politikal jokes. but these days its left biassed.
when they made fun of 0bama, he was the 'cool' guy and they were making fun of him for being cool.

they just demonize Trunp. which is lame.

i stopped watching it a few years ago.

im a liber-tarian, but when i see pro-papaganda, i turn it off.
snl 'telling' people its bad to be anything, i just turn off.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

As far as Stone goes, just how credible is a man who's hero is Nixon? He has a huge Nixon tattoo on his back.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What SNL spends millions on to produce, Garrison and Branco do with a box of colored pencils. There's also a huge difference between propaganda and the truth it belittles, which begs the question in this case... Does "art" imitate life or does "life" imitate art? I tend to think SNL is almost all propaganda, wearing a funny mask to play the fool.

Their viewers need to "get a life."

edit on 27-1-2019 by LucidAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidAwakening

I thInk it’s sad that we’ve reached a point in this country where people have absorbed political propaganda to the point they can’t even enjoy a comedy show.

If you can’t laugh at the people on your own side, you’re the problem.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LucidAwakening

I thInk it’s sad that we’ve reached a point in this country where people have absorbed political propaganda to the point they can’t even enjoy a comedy show.

SNL is a part of television "programming," and is not a one stop shop for laughter. I personally think that it's propaganda disguised to be funny, and those who choose to watch it may not. The difference being, if I'm correct, many are willing to subject themselves to propaganda for the sake of laughter.

If you can’t laugh at the people on your own side, you’re the problem.

Truth doesn't pick a side, but propaganda usually does (especially when portraying actual people and events). Your statement may apply to those who think irrationally, but I fail to understand how watching and not laughing, or choosing not to watch at all makes a problem out of anyone.

edit on 27-1-2019 by LucidAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

this prog is a total hate fest on trump nothing more if there was a balance between rep and dems fair enough god knows there's enough to laugh at with pelose and schumer but you don't see it

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's amazing how few americans have a sense of humor these days, it's almost as if they don't want to be happy...

new topics

top topics

join