It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG... it all makes sense now.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: chr0naut

So you blame the Wuhan virus on Trump?

No. But the delayed reaction of the US to the epidemic is in his lap.

1st US case - January 19, 2020. Trump said, "This will go away without a vaccine" - May 8, 2020. That's 110 days, or 3 months 20 days later!

Where is the defense of the realm? The coordination of the states?

That's what I expected.

Oh, and he is the Antichrist too. Got it!

The spirit of the antichrist (the meaning of the words in Koine Greek is, "pseudo anointed") isn't a man. There are many of them:

"and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." - 1 John 4:3.

"... and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared..." - 1 John 2:18.

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect."- Matthew 24:24.

"And through his shrewdness, he will cause deceit to succeed by his influence; and he will magnify himself in his heart, and he will destroy many through peace. He will even oppose the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without human agency." - Daniel 8:25.

"The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast..." - Revelation 13:15.

At the time most politicians were underplaying the Corona Virus. Some were even wandering around Chinatown telling everyone how safe everything was. No state seemed to be acting. The WHO were giving out false information on China's orders.

The FIRST person to truly act was the President, banning the Chinese from importing more of the Chinese Virus into the US.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm sure Andrew Cuomo is quit pleased that you hold him harmless for all those nursing home deaths he directly caused, and for insisting that New York was well prepared and people shouldn't worry about it.

The truth is that everyone at the time Trump said it would go away was saying the same thing... including the medical professionals. You should listen to the scientists.

The spirit of the antichrist (the meaning of the words in Koine Greek is, "pseudo anointed") isn't a man. There are many of them:

The actual transliteration is antichristos, meaning one who opposes or pretends to be the anointed Savior.

There are many antichrists mentioned, yes, but commonly the context of the post you replied to ("the Antichrist") indicates the one mentioned in Revelations as bringing about Armageddon. That would be the second beast in the verses you pulled out.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: burntheships

So you blame the Wuhan virus on Trump?

1st US case - January 19, 2020. Trump said, "This will go away without a vaccine" - May 8, 2020. That's 110 days, or 3 months 20 days later!

Where is the defense of the realm? The coordination of the states?

That's what I expected.

Oh, and he is the Antichrist too. Got it!

"and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." - 1 John 4:3.

"... and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared..." - 1 John 2:18.

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect."- Matthew 24:24.

"And through his shrewdness, he will cause deceit to succeed by his influence; and he will magnify himself in his heart, and he will destroy many through peace. He will even oppose the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without human agency." - Daniel 8:25.

"The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast..." - Revelation 13:15.

At the time most politicians were underplaying the Corona Virus. Some were even wandering around Chinatown telling everyone how safe everything was. No state seemed to be acting. The WHO were giving out false information on China's orders.

The FIRST person to truly act was the President, banning the Chinese from importing more of the Chinese Virus into the US.

He wasn't the first person to act.

Have a look at how effective that was!

The USA now has the highest number of cases and most dead of any country in the world and new infections hovering at around 20,000 people per day.

The Facts on Trump’s Travel Restrictions - FactCheck.org

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I'm sure Andrew Cuomo is quit pleased that you hold him harmless for all those nursing home deaths he directly caused, and for insisting that New York was well prepared and people shouldn't worry about it.

The truth is that everyone at the time Trump said it would go away was saying the same thing... including the medical professionals. You should listen to the scientists.

I don't hold Cuomo as innocent of the deaths he caused. But Trump was being warned by medical officials and by his advisors, from January 2020, that this was a major epidemic and wasn't just going to go away.

The actual transliteration is antichristos, meaning one who opposes or pretends to be the anointed Savior.

There are many antichrists mentioned, yes, but commonly the context of the post you replied to ("the Antichrist") indicates the one mentioned in Revelations as bringing about Armageddon. That would be the second beast in the verses you pulled out.

TheRedneck

I'm fairly sure the epithet "antichrist" is not used in the book of Revelation.

edit on 29/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I don't hold Cuomo as innocent of the deaths he caused. But Trump was being warned by medical officials and by his advisors, from January 2020, that this was a major epidemic and wasn't just going to go away.

Neither do you appear to condemn Cuomo. Too busy trying to condemn Trump, I presume.

Let's get some facts out: Dr. Anthony Fauci speaking at a Task Force Briefing, January 31, 2020:

There are a number of countries outside of China that have travel-related cases. And now what we’re seeing is that there are secondary cases from them, and, as Bob mentioned, we also have that in this country. The WHO has issued, as you know, a Public Health Emergency of International Concern declaration.

If you put all these things together, I underscore what Bob said: We still have a low risk to the American public, but we want to keep it at a low risk. And because there are so many unknowns here, we’re going to take the action that the Secretary will describe, in a temporary way, to make sure we mitigate, as best as we possibly can, this risk. Thank you.

USA Today interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci, Feb. 17, 2020:

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will be testing for the coronavirus in people in five major cities who show up at clinics with flu-like symptoms but who test negative for the seasonal varieties.

If that testing shows the virus has slipped into the country in places federal officials don't know about, "we've got a problem," Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told USA TODAY's Editorial Board Monday.

Short of that, Fauci says skip the masks unless you are contagious, don't worry about catching anything from Chinese products and certainly don't avoid Chinese people or restaurants.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is one of if not the top infectious disease expert in the country and has had direct input into Trump's decisions since the task force was assembled in late January. Both statements occurred after Trump banned air flights from China. You lie.

The word "rapture" isn't in the Bible either; neither is the word "antichrist" in all of the verses you found. And all that means is the price of navy beans in Beijing is down to $2.04 a bushel.

Got any facts that are pertinent?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Neither do you appear to condemn Cuomo. Too busy trying to condemn Trump, I presume.

Of course, if one guy does something wrong, the other cannot possibly have done something wrong? They have both proven really bad for the American public.

Let's get some facts out: Dr. Anthony Fauci speaking at a Task Force Briefing, January 31, 2020:

There are a number of countries outside of China that have travel-related cases. And now what we’re seeing is that there are secondary cases from them, and, as Bob mentioned, we also have that in this country. The WHO has issued, as you know, a Public Health Emergency of International Concern declaration.

If you put all these things together, I underscore what Bob said: We still have a low risk to the American public, but we want to keep it at a low risk. And because there are so many unknowns here, we’re going to take the action that the Secretary will describe, in a temporary way, to make sure we mitigate, as best as we possibly can, this risk. Thank you.

At the time, January 31st, the virus was a low risk to the American public, however months later, when Trump was still downplaying it, it wasn't.

USA Today interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci, Feb. 17, 2020:

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will be testing for the coronavirus in people in five major cities who show up at clinics with flu-like symptoms but who test negative for the seasonal varieties.

If that testing shows the virus has slipped into the country in places federal officials don't know about, "we've got a problem," Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told USA TODAY's Editorial Board Monday.

Short of that, Fauci says skip the masks unless you are contagious, don't worry about catching anything from Chinese products and certainly don't avoid Chinese people or restaurants.

The masks stop you from expelling viral droplets at high velocity. They don't stop you breathing droplets in. So, therefore, Fauci saying to "skip the masks unless you are contagious" is factual advice.

Fauci said what he said in regard to the Chinese because it is a virus. It isn't a directed racist plague from the Chinese. Only a racist idiot would suggest that avoiding the Chinese people or goods in America would protect the public from the epidemic.

Dr. Anthony Fauci is one of if not the top infectious disease expert in the country and has had direct input into Trump's decisions since the task force was assembled in late January. Both statements occurred after Trump banned air flights from China. You lie.

Neither of those quotes say that the virus will go away.

The word "rapture" isn't in the Bible either; neither is the word "antichrist" in all of the verses you found. And all that means is the price of navy beans in Beijing is down to $2.04 a bushel.

Got any facts that are pertinent?

TheRedneck

It is pertinent. You posted the following:

There are many antichrists mentioned, yes, but commonly the context of the post you replied to ("the Antichrist") indicates the one mentioned in Revelations as bringing about Armageddon.

The Antichrist is not mentioned in 'The Revelation of Jesus Christ' (also not called 'Revelations').

You lie.

edit on 30/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Even if RBG were to pass today, Trump won't be picking the next Supreme Court justice until he wins re-election. See McConnell if you have any questions.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Of course, if one guy does something wrong, the other cannot possibly have done something wrong? They have both proven really bad for the American public.

At least that is a less biased opinion. I disagree that Trump did anything as "bad for the American people" as forcing infectious people into high-risk environments.

I simply believe that one should go after all bad decisions if one is truly interested in correcting a problem. Continually going after one while not mentioning the other is disingenuous.

At the time, January 31st, the virus was a low risk to the American public, however months later, when Trump was still downplaying it, it wasn't.

On January 31st, President Trump had already implemented the travel ban from China. Such a move could easily be seen as a cause to panic. Had I been in his position, I hope I would have had enough sense to at least try to stop the people from panicking as well.

Would you have considered the correct response to be to allow free flights from China and then tell people the virus is coming and they were all going to die a horrible, painful death? I place the value of actions far above the value of words.

Fauci's other statement I referenced was in late February, also designed to prevent panic.

The masks stop you from expelling viral droplets at high velocity. They don't stop you breathing droplets in. So, therefore, Fauci saying to "skip the masks unless you are contagious" is factual advice.

If properly fitted, masks certainly do prevent one from breathing in droplets. They are not one-way masks. Droplets when expelled are typically expelled straight out of the mouth and into the cloth, while droplets breathed in can enter from the sides if not fitted. They still tend to capture some of the droplets.

If the virus is airborne, the masks are useless. The cloth is too loose to capture something as small as an airborne virus particle. Also, some people have difficulty wearing the masks for bona fide medical reasons and others could easily see the masks as a reason to not follow other recommendations.

In any case, I thought we were talking about the tone of what was said; why are you placing a different set of parameters on Fauci than you are on Trump?

Fauci said what he said in regard to the Chinese because it is a virus. It isn't a directed racist plague from the Chinese.

I understand that. Do you understand that if a particular group of people, any particular group of people, is known to be struggling with an epidemic the chances of contacting the disease is increased around them?

That's not racist. It's science: avoid those who have a higher likelihood of being contagious.

Neither of those quotes say that the virus will go away.

No, but science does. Any disease will "go away" if it does not propagate widely. Fauci believed it would not propagate widely.

You lie.

I err. You are correct: the word "antichrist" does not appear in Revelations (which is the commonly shortened name for "The Revelation of Jesus Christ"). However, such a being, fitting the description of a great "antichrist" is quite clearly indicated.

Comprehension: it's not just a word.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:16

This thread was authored over a year ago.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:16

This thread was authored over a year ago.

TheRedneck

And?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

At the time, your argument was moot.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Ah I see, And so now your argument and obsrevations are a bit weaker. Thanks for the answering.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

And your argument considered today is stronger, yes.

I just wanted to make sure you knew that the timing is quite different today than when I authored the thread.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes. Thanks again. What a difference a year makes, eh?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hehe, add another year and what do you know - he accomplished nothing lasting other than to tarnish the Republican party's reputation. He either couldn't finish anything or it was undone at the stroke of a pen on 01/20/2021. Now all that remains to be seen is if he'll see jail time or be permanently banned from politics in this country.

Hindsight - still doesn't make it look any better...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Damn, I actually kind of forgot what it was like on ATS pre-election.

I’m surprised more of these threads haven’t been drudged up, I figured there’s a few of ATS’s lefties who kept a running list of specific threads to bring back up post-term/post-election.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join