It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails UK...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hi all,
I live in the South-East of England (UK) and after watching a "Controversial" video on chemtrails I am to believe this umm..."Secret project" is a very disturbing subject in which people at the high end of the ladder wish not to talk about so my question to the ATS British public and the rest of the ATS world WHAT can we do to stop this. I REALLY wish I had a camera as out of my bedroom window I can see what I believe to be Chemtrails the reason why I say chemtrail and not a contrail is since I woke this morning and looked out the window they have always been there. I think for about an hour now and they are stilll releasing that S*** into the atmosphere I CAN SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES this is not NORMAL and WANT to get to the bottom of this even if it kills me. It looks like they have been doing it since about 5 this morning GMT. I know what normal contrails are and I know what chemtrails are so please I don't want an idiot to say I'm just paranoid IM NOT. And if you live in the oxfordshire-london area YOU WOULD see it without a DOUBT. If you have pictures of these "Chemtrails" please post them as I would like to compare. Almost all the clouds in my part of the sky is grey and very slow motion. I put a £5 bet saying by the end of today the midlands will be overcast. Don't you think it's a bit weird the public have not noticed it before. QUICK TIMELINE: 0700 hours I first woke and looked out my window and noticed 2 what I believe to be contrails. 0730 I look out my window again and notice another 3 so called chemtrails by now I am starting to believe this is happening as I could see 2 plane's "Dumping" Im not sure what but it's still here. 0800 hours NOW I AM WORRIED! Please anyone and everyone I want to know what we are breathing and living with every single day! It's supposed to be fungus but I think the "Big head's" have something more sinister than a fungus. In all reality this is possibly the scariest thing I have ever seen and it has been happening right under my nose for quite some time.

"Success is not the end, Failure is not fatal, It is the courage to continue that counts" - Sir Winston Churchill.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm afraid that chemtrails have already been discussed many times before here at ATS.
I've done a quick ATS google search using the button at the top of the screen and found oodles of threads for you on the topic of chemtrails
I'll close this thread, but perhaps you could add to an exising one

new topics

join