It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Picked On The Wrong Kid...Sandmann Family Hires Attorney Who Represented Burke Ramsey

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This needed to be done. The media has to be held accountable for making bogus claims on people, which seem to be directed at people who are pro-Trump. The Sandmann family hired the attorney who represented Burke Ramsey "in a stunning $750 million defamation suit against CBS."

Sandmann’s family selected L. Lin Wood of Atlanta after conducting an “extensive search to find a nationally-recognized attorney skilled in the fields of libel, defamation, and the First Amendment,” according to a statement.

In 2016, L. Lin Wood represented JonBenet Ramsey’s brother, Burke Ramsey, in a stunning $750 million defamation suit against CBS.

www.bizpacreview.com... eam-717412

I cringed when I watched the NBC Savannah Guthrie interview with 16 year old Nick Sandmann. Guthrie made Sandmann appear as the instigator and asked him if he thought he owed Mr. Philips an apology. "Do you see your own fault in any way?" Why was this even asked? What did he do wrong?

Nick Sandmann stood his ground and merely smirked at Native American political activist Nathan Phillips. Philips accused Sandmann of blocking his way and being disrespectful, even though other footage clearly showed Mr. Philips was the one who approached Sandmann and his classmates. Sandmann didn't utter one word as Mr. Philips glared at him, while banging his drum.

Then the media downplays the fact that Mr. Philips LIED when he stated he was a Vietnam Vet. He spent most of his service as a refrigerator mechanic in the U.S. Marines from 1972 to 1976 and has a military record blemished with AWOLs.

Todd Starnes was spot on when he stated that 'Guthrie did with a mic what the Native activist did with drum'

I hope Sandmann's attorney sues the pants off MSM, because the only way to stop these false accusations is by hitting them hard in the pocket book!
edit on 1/25/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/25/2019 by shawmanfromny because: don't ask how many times I misspelled Sandmann

edit on 1/25/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

poor kid. he looks scared and confused. yeah, he is a victim and part of the media did act wrong.

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I hope to god this kid and his family make the settlement received by the Ramsey son look like peanuts.

It's way past time the silent majority stood their ground like Nick Sandmann.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think that he should sue multiple MSM networks who published improper info and kept up blaming this kid even after the truth had come out. Maybe if three or four big MSM networks have a half a billion lawsuit filed against them and the lawyer also goes after a dozen other smaller people who kept blaspheming this kid after lots of evidence came out showing he did not do anything wrong other than smirk at the guy, probably a feeble attempt at keeping his grace while not insulting the guy. That kid did not bitch or swear at him or call him names, he stood there like I would expect my kids to do in that situation. He was trapped, if he quickly backed down, his classmates would think less of him. He did not really did not stay there or keep staring at the native american all the time he was there like the one video implied, it was probably only a minute or so between looking elsewhere and then finally leaving to be with his friends. Anyone who still sticks with the initial conclusion from the original video presented to the public eye is a fool.

He is a typical teen boy, most of our children would do about the same. Moving away from the Indian drummer would also have been considered as rude by many. People who defined this video by the hats these boys are wearing need to see a psychiatrist, their minds have been compromised, none of these boys seemed to shout obscenities at anyone, none of them threw anything at the protestors, nobody is required to back away from protestors who were slandering them and their families. That Hat comes under freedom of speech.

Did those black israelites and indians have all required permits for that protest? I have heard nothing about it either way.

I think the Media should be strongly punished for continuing to defame this kids character. He is a typical teenager, half the teenage boys in this country are just like him. this group of catholic boys is no different than the boys in our school locally, if it happened here, the teens would also stand their ground, and just like this group they would not attack the people who were protesting.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I hope to god this kid and his family make the settlement received by the Ramsey son look like peanuts.

It's way past time the silent majority stood their ground like Nick Sandmann.

I agree, just because I am passive and part of the silent majority, it does not mean I have to stay silent. The silent majority must stand up and put a stop to all the insanity going on in our country by small groups of people and some chaotic interests. We need to start by informing our polititions to start to negotiate on that wall and start working together for the good of our CITIZENS

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
We are the silent majority.

Until we are no longer silent...

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We are the silent majority.

Until we are no longer silent...

And thats precisely the reason why the media outlets do what they do, they want to KEEP that silent majority absolutely silent, or face the wrath

I hope the MSM gets absolutely destroyed by this lawyer and that Sandmanns, in fact I hope they go after and single out specific reporters and anchors that push the narrative.

Its one thing to sue a huge company, its another to hold directly responsible the individuals that propagated it, I think that would do more to right the course of the media than just a blanket suit to a giant corp who doesnt care about a few million dollars.

If anchors and reporters are suddenly aware that their bias and virtue signaling could lead to them losing their jobs and their nest egg, maybe they will be more diligent.
edit on 25-1-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
he isn't asking for nearly enough money. Should be Billions, not Millions. Bankrupt ever single one of those assholes.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

poor kid. he looks scared and confused. yeah, he is a victim and part of the media did act wrong.

Part?

Part?

Are you that blinded by TDS?

The ENTIRE media acted wrong.

Good grief the delusions are strong.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This whole thing is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Which part didn't?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I'm curious, which part of the media didn't act like a bunch of partisan hacks??

I don't recall any.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think that he should sue multiple MSM networks who published improper info and kept up blaming this kid even after the truth had come out. Maybe if three or four big MSM networks have a half a billion lawsuit filed against them and the lawyer also goes after a dozen other smaller people who kept blaspheming this kid after lots of evidence came out showing he did not do anything wrong other than smirk at the guy, probably a feeble attempt at keeping his grace while not insulting the guy. That kid did not bitch or swear at him or call him names, he stood there like I would expect my kids to do in that situation. He was trapped, if he quickly backed down, his classmates would think less of him. He did not really did not stay there or keep staring at the native american all the time he was there like the one video implied, it was probably only a minute or so between looking elsewhere and then finally leaving to be with his friends. Anyone who still sticks with the initial conclusion from the original video presented to the public eye is a fool.

He is a typical teen boy, most of our children would do about the same. Moving away from the Indian drummer would also have been considered as rude by many. People who defined this video by the hats these boys are wearing need to see a psychiatrist, their minds have been compromised, none of these boys seemed to shout obscenities at anyone, none of them threw anything at the protestors, nobody is required to back away from protestors who were slandering them and their families. That Hat comes under freedom of speech.

Did those black israelites and indians have all required permits for that protest? I have heard nothing about it either way.

I think the Media should be strongly punished for continuing to defame this kids character. He is a typical teenager, half the teenage boys in this country are just like him. this group of catholic boys is no different than the boys in our school locally, if it happened here, the teens would also stand their ground, and just like this group they would not attack the people who were protesting.
he's a much better young man than i was at his age. i would have slugged that old bastard right innthe puss. then my friends would have kicked his ass while i sromped on his #ty drum.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This is the end, commie not friend CNN....

link   
double double
edit on 26-1-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

link   
3 strikes and Internets out
edit on 26-1-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Isn't the media owned by a group of very powerful men?
I can't help but think this is all distraction or something else.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I refer you all to the case of Wilde vs Queensbury (1895)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

As the band the cruel sea once sung "you better get a lawyer son, you better get a real good one" and apparently they have.

The kid did nothing wrong, he showed the world how to protest right-solidarity without aggressiveness, input without output, he just stood there and as i've said before he literally faced the music, now the media is lambasting him for a facial expression, I hope the family takes the MSM to the cleaners.

I've gotta move to America, trip over my shoelaces and hire the young dudes' lawyer and sue the shoemaker, I'd get enough money to buy three Hawaiian islands and hire Tom Brady as a butler-the dude is no spring chicken.
edit on 26-1-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MantheDevilsApe

Agree. He showed great restraint by not knocking out the remaining 4 teeth of the degenerate drum banger.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join