It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge reporting shutdown agreement reached

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Bluntone22

I am a Trump guy and I can even see that he completely caved. Pelosi has custody of his balls.
I get it, you're pissed.

However, come 2/15, I'm going to call out this post to see if she still has hi "balls".

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]Arnie123[/post]
Trump will build the wall.

Trump knows that if he can't secure that wall, no #2020.

You leftist are laughing a fools laugh. Trump, for the first time imo has been pushed back against the wall not because of his inability to deal rather, to actually let the process work itself.

This has been stated numerous times. Let the system work itself. Now that he has a set in stone deadline, you can bet your arse that he'll pull the trigger.

He gave the dems enough time to BS and the optics have been glorious.

So, go ahead leftist and anti Trumpers, to small pitiful victories this AM, literally mean NOTHING.

Furthermore, when you take a step back and look around,

Stone is out on Bail and Trump just paid off federal workers in a pinch as a result of the #pelosisshutdown, meanwhile, Dems looked leaderless, unhinged and cracks forming among rank and file, not to mention the time off and partying they did during the shutdown. Optics 😚 we can play that game too ☺️

Youre too far gone to engage in any kind of rational political discourse.

And you love the word pitiful.

Its apt to describe your take on most things trump.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Thanks for paying attention to my words 😌 I'm flattered.

Otherwise, you got nothing of value to consume, it would be pointless to debate you.

Pitiful, you could have done better with your response.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: norhoc

I am a Trump guy and I can even see that he completely caved. Pelosi has custody of his balls.
I get it, you're pissed.

However, come 2/15, I'm going to call out this post to see if she still has hi "balls".

I think eventually trump will hang a dedication plaque on his wall and name it nancy.....

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Oh please, crime rates and governing parties have no correlation.

So , ignoring facts and figures.
There is Probability and Statistics
Learn

Your argument is saying... If we were to put a republican in charge in Chicago all the sudden all the drug crime would just magically disappear

No. That is incorrect. Those cities have had years of Democratic Mayors etc.
Research history of those top 20 most violent cities

wager to say the only way to stop Chicago murder rates is to legalize drugs and bring in additional tax revenue while making drug gangs obsolete. I'm sure the right would have better solutions to that problem.

So , you get to the gist of your entire debate.
I see
I will not take that wager as you would lose in a major way
I will not take a " foolish bet"

So , I feel this discussion is going off-track
I leave you with the curative for your ignorance

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I hope you get to do that. I really hope you do.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

must have made quite an impression on you euros for you to remember that quote
I wonder how it will age in 3 weeks

He has made a huge impression, the biggest.....Our school kids tell jokes about him and your president is the laughing stock of the world. MAGA ya'll

most of our school kids couldn't name your leader, who is running the eu these days?
they probably couldnt name may either.

Yeah. that's not one-upping Europeans. Most of our school kids couldn't name their own state's capital these days.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I seriously hope you are right

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I told you where half a billion could come from or a billion if the Senate gives any lip.

Look up the reports about the emergency order. Trump has identified over $7 Billion from a variety of sources that he can re-allocate to build the wall. Sadly, none of it is coming from Congress' budget, even though they seem to waist most of it.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sadly, none of it is coming from Congress' budget,

Sadly none of it is coming at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's exactly what Trump will do if he doesn't get wall funding by the end of this temporary deal.

Then the fight will go to the courts, where the president gets the wall built anyway.

Democrats would be wise to give trump the wall funding before this temporary deal expires.

Although it will happen now either way.

And the best part, people will get paid that were inadvertently caught up in this madness.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
has the deal actually been finished or released? i cant find it any where? vox had a loosers and winners article but no actual bill? so do we know whats in the "temp ending of the shut down bill yet?"

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-1-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

has the deal actually been finished or released? i cant find it any where? vox had a loosers and winners article but no actual bill? so do we know whats in the "temp ending of the shut down bill yet?"

I heard the president speaking live on my car radio around 3 ish this afternoon. He urged mitch mcconell to send the bill to his desk...

He also said it is not a concrete wall from sea to shining sea.... He said he never said that, which he did...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Where are your facts. And you call me ignorant..

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I hope you get to do that. I really hope you do.

TheRedneck

By how, declaring an emergency? If Trump wants to set that dangerous precedent by bleeding military funds to build a wall, then I trust y'all won't mind when the next Democrat President does the same for their own pet project.

But lets be reasonable(/sarcasm), its only good when your guy does it, and bad when the other guy does the same thing, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Well, the previous Democrat POTUS did exactly that, so...
drkevincampbellmd.wordpress.com...
It wasn't military funds alone, but it was tax dollars that were to head into the general fund.

So no, it wouldn't be precedent setting for Trump to do this with the Wall.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Well, the previous Democrat POTUS did exactly that, so...
drkevincampbellmd.wordpress.com...
It wasn't military funds alone, but it was tax dollars that were to head into the general fund.

So no, it wouldn't be precedent setting for Trump to do this with the Wall.

The precedent I'm specifying is the draining of the military's coffer exclusively.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

must have made quite an impression on you euros for you to remember that quote
I wonder how it will age in 3 weeks

He has made a huge impression, the biggest.....Our school kids tell jokes about him and your president is the laughing stock of the world. MAGA ya'll

Our school kids don't make jokes about UK government leaders because they are below the radar for the most part. The mayor of London with the knife boxes is much more interesting as is the strange legal system which seems to punish the victims of aggressive criminals.
The "Royals" are also great entertainment with their constant peccadillos and Charles is used as an example of the problems of inbreeding. Camilla is so much like Pelosi in so many ways; both are clock stopping egomaniacs who believe that they are far more important than they really are. If old Queen Libby doesn't skip Charles the Insufficient in the line of succession, the entertainment could last for years.
The bigger question is if we can rid the world of human trafficking, as Trump is trying to do in the US, how many will be caught up in the UK? Politicians, lords, ladies, dukes, princes and all sorts of other titled folks. I'd bet that Saville was one of very many.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

It's not about your guy/my guy. It's not about Republican/Democrat. It's about the country.

Sorry you can't see past that binary thinking.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join