It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Officials Encourage Noncitizen Voting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yeah, election integrity is essential. Our system is a mess, and I fear many want it to remain so.
a reply to: headorheart

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here’s the thing, several locales now are trying to allow undocumented immigrants to get things like drivers licenses or other ID.

a reply to: Lumenari

edit on 25-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
18 U.S. Code § 611 - Voting by aliens
U.S. Code

(a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election

(b) Any person who violates this section shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Cornell

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

actually, yes millions of illegals purchase fake social security numbers as soon as they cross the Rio Grand in order to get a drivers license and a payrolled job.

You dont seem very exposed to real life based on the responses you submit on any topic.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I prefer them to do that. At least that way they are working legitimate jobs and paying taxes on their earnings. This still does not give them the right to vote.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Aallanon
I have to have a valid ID, to vote in California. This person stole an ID, and voted. So, what you think millions of illegals stole IDS, to vote? That ID, is the only reason the person could vote!

Millions of illegals do steal IDs. Illegals are responsible for the lions share of ID theft.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

But the democrats need them for the elections!! What will they do without them???

And republicans need gerrymandering....

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Millions of illegals do steal IDs. Illegals are responsible for the lions share of ID theft.

You have a source for that "fact"? or you just making # up that you think is true???

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Illegal aliens also need a stolen ID and SS# to work... Think it through before you post.

So you are saying that no illegal alien has ever worked for cash money "under the table"

I do love how you think your wisdom is the end all to every problem....

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Aallanon
I have to have a valid ID, to vote in California. This person stole an ID, and voted. So, what you think millions of illegals stole IDS, to vote? That ID, is the only reason the person could vote!

but the toolbags on the left keep telling me this never happens. yet here it is. Keep singing your pathetic song Alice.

News Flash, Illegals steal ID's all the time. and like all criminals, they don't care about the laws against it. perhaps one day, you will smarten up.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: projectvxn

You have a source for that "fact"? or you just making # up that you think is true???

Washington Examiner

There are several stories about this too. Entire ID theft rings run by and for illegals.

www.bostonherald.com...

Here's another from a ring the feds busted not too long ago:

www.washingtontimes.com...

And here's another source just for funsies:

cis.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

58,000 Noncitizens Voted in Texas, Top Election Official Says

The top election official in Texas said that his office discovered that nearly 95,000 non-U.S. citizens are registered to vote in the state and that about 58,000 of them have voted at least once.

www.theepochtimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join