It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

And if they don't buy your version then who comes after them? Mother Goose?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Stone basically talked to Julian Assange and told Him some stuff......That is grounds for being arrested...I guess Congress did not like His answers.The country literally is going absolutely utterly insane in the head over the most ridiculous stuff.All for votes.

He lied. Do you “like” it when you’re lied to?
Hillary Clinton lied will never be arrested.....proves how dangerous this government really is.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

lying to the FBI is a crime and should be charged.

When they lie with impunity as a matter of policy that is too damn bad. As soon as they start plucking those liars/pro drug dealers from their homes on trumped up charges then I'll start worrying about whether any citizens may have told a lie to government.

The law is a joke in its current application. It now a form of tyranny not a system of jurisprudence. The left's abuses and complicity has ensured its legitimacy is gone, for good.

But you're right, the right answer when questioned by government trash is "NOTHING" say nothing! Immediately invoke 5A and request an attorney. No consent to searches, no general discussion, remain absolutely silent.
edit on 1/25/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What job did Stone have in the Trump campaign?

He was a campaign advisor until trump fired him in August 8, 2015. Good thing to he really started to self destruct like when e called Roland Martin a "fat negro" on his twitter feed. Said he had been drinking and blamed alcohol. This guy is a piece of work he basically got his claim to fame trying to help Kristin Davis hooker to the stars. that and helped during Al Sharpton's presidential run. but never really had any major successes including a failed Bob Dole bid. So to answer your question he was never a major player in Trumps organization merely a longtime associate.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Stone basically talked to Julian Assange and told Him some stuff......That is grounds for being arrested...I guess Congress did not like His answers.The country literally is going absolutely utterly insane in the head over the most ridiculous stuff.All for votes.

Hillary Clinton lied will never be arrested.....proves how dangerous this government really is.

But that doesnt mean Stone shouldnt be held accountable for his lies.

Again, I agree with you by far the bigger story is the corrupt application of these laws by the intel community to attack people critical of them, and defend the establishment people who defedn them.

But instead of actng like stones lies shouldnt be charged, I think we should say he should be charged, and as should all of the other people that lied.

Allow the other side to make excuses for why stone should be charged but all of the hillary people shouldnt be; they can be the hypocrites.

But I will say that the law should be applied even when its against people who worked with the person I voted for.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Gram, I tend to agree... however

But I will say that the law should be applied even when its against people who worked with the person I voted for.

What happens when it ONLY applies to folks who worked for the person you/I voted for? At what point do we say it is illegitimate and stop watching our fellow citizens victimized

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

But instead of actng like stones lies shouldnt be charged, I think we should say he should be charged, and as should all of the other people that lied.

Has anyone here posted that he should not have been charged?
I find it interesting they did not charge him with perjury and instead lying to the fbi.
I also find it interesting how the "investigation" has caused caused criminals rather than actually finding them.
I wonder if he will plea or take this to open court?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But that doesnt mean Stone shouldnt be held accountable for his lies.

Again, I agree with you by far the bigger story is the corrupt application of these laws by the intel community to attack people critical of them, and defend the establishment people who defedn them.

Allow the other side to make excuses for why stone should be charged but all of the hillary people shouldnt be; they can be the hypocrites.

They do it to smear the other side for votes....No forgiveness in this kind of stuff.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Manafort's words - "if trump is elected president I think roger will see one more very significant impact he's had on world history."

lol

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Gram, I tend to agree... however

What happens when it ONLY applies to folks who worked for the person you/I voted for? At what point do we say it is illegitimate and stop watching our fellow citizens victimized

I agree with you.

We should call out the corrupt system.

We should point out that must gleefully cheering this are hypocrites that had no problem with Hillary and people connected to her lying to the FBI.

We should point out that this corruption is by far aa bigger threat than anything Russia could have done.

But that doesnt mean that we should overlook crimes committed by people connected to trump.

If stone lied so blatantly (not a little lie like forgetting an email) then he should be charged.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ausername

And if they don't buy your version then who comes after them?

That ain't my version Silly.

edit on 25-1-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

But what are we supposed to do; ignore the context that the FBI had all but announced it was going to take trump down and let hillary off?

I'm sure you know I'm not thrilled on how Hillary was handled.

That said, it's not like nothing was done.

Comey and McCabe got fired for things related to that and the Trump investigation.

Is it enough? When is it ever?

I can empathize with your point more than others in the thread as you've said if Stone did something wrong he deserves whatever comes of it.

Others have stopped short of saying Stone should be absolved since Hillary was.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

bill lied about a bj.. lol

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Has anyone here posted that he should not have been charged?
I find it interesting they did not charge him with perjury and instead lying to the fbi.
I also find it interesting how the "investigation" has caused caused criminals rather than actually finding them.
I wonder if he will plea or take this to open court?

Yes the investigation is a corrupt witch hunt from the get go.

yes, they havent been able to find any crimes that were committed (except russian trolls on facebook that use the same tactics as Democrats did in the alabama and 2018 elections)

The whole thing was setup to try to get people on dumb process crimes so that they could get them to flip and find something, anything on trump, because they knew the whole russia collusion thing was garbage from the get go.

Nonetheless, no sympathy for stone from me if he knowingly lied to investigators.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

wow
lying
obstruction
witness tampering

they show at his house guns drawn as if the old man was some kind of violent criminal

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Government shutdowns are worse crimes than this nit pickinging nonsense...Depends what He lied to Congress about...Not gonna hardly be much.
edit on 25-1-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

and, Flynn, Sessions, Kushner - all "forgetting" Russian contacts on security forms.

no biggie?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Nonetheless, no sympathy for stone from me if he knowingly lied to investigators.

"knowingly" doesn't apply to the standards for that charge, does it?

You think stone will plea or attempt to expose the bs in open court?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

yes, they havent been able to find any crimes that were committed (except russian trolls on facebook that use the same tactics as Democrats did in the alabama and 2018 elections)

That we know of*

The whole thing was setup to try to get people on dumb process crimes so that they could get them to flip and find something, anything on trump, because they knew the whole russia collusion thing was garbage from the get go.

We don't know yet, my guess is when Mueller releases his findings both sides will be pissed off. One will wish there were more findings, and one will wish there were less.

We will see though.

The only dog I have in the fight is truth, I just want to know the damn truth with facts behind it.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

wow
lying
obstruction
witness tampering

they show at his house guns drawn as if the old man was some kind of violent criminal

They are brainwashing you as if Roger Stone is Trained killer.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join