It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

He's in trouble for lying under oath, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Brave words from the man whose close friend can pardon him.

My o h my....

November 9th 2020:

Having just lost an election by historic margins, President Trump issues pardons for Roger Stone, Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates and others. Reliable reporting says he argued with White House Counsel about how he was unable to pardon Russian Citizens like Oleg Deripaska.

edit on 25-1-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So, getting information from Wikileaks is illegal even if most of it is true in showing the corruption and collusion in the deepest parts of government?

Pretty much its reasonable to assume that someone in Stone's position would know that Wikileaks use hacking to obtain their information so for him to then take this information and use it for the Trump campaign is illegal. What would be bad, like really bad, for Trump would be if Stone went to him with the information and said, "look donny, lets just keep this under wraps for now, and then when the time is right in the campaign we just drop this Wikileaks stuff when it suits us"

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
So, getting information from Wikileaks is illegal even if most of it is true in showing the corruption and collusion in the deepest parts of government?

Ever since Russia gave Snowden the Luxury X-Pat package, Julian Assange has been working for Russia in hopes of receiving the same and getting out of the Ecuadorian embassy.

This is the conclusion of NSA, CIA, FBI. They have a tonnage of information where they don't even hedge their descriptions anymore. Assange is a Russian puppet.

So, yes, a "Senior Trump campaign Official" directed Roger Stone to work with a Russian Operative.

Inconvenient, but true.
edit on 25-1-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So will this bring Wikileaks back into public scrutiny?
Will it also bring attention to where Wikileaks got the information?

Hope so. That has been reasonably documented in past indictments, but could use further explanation prior to SC conclusion.

Assange works for FSB.

They gave him the information.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Brave words from the man whose close friend can pardon him.

My o h my....

that is true
the president can pardon people

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pretty much its reasonable to assume that someone in Stone's position would know that Wikileaks use hacking to obtain their information so for him to then take this information and use it for the Trump campaign is illegal. What would be bad, like really bad, for Trump would be if Stone went to him with the information and said, "look donny, lets just keep this under wraps for now, and then when the time is right in the campaign we just drop this Wikileaks stuff when it suits us"

Isn't that what Clinton did, with the dossier?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you don't think the FBI etc doesn't hack to gain information?? Most of that stuff is public domain even though it was "hacked". You can't cover what has already been put out for all to see. Much information is because of a whistle blower or hacked. That's the problem with this phony government that hides dirty secrets under the guise they are protecting you when they're playing both sides. Causing the problem and then offering the solution.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thats not true.

Rachel maddow illegally got some of trumps tax returns.

DOes that mean anyone from the dems that contacted her to see if she had more were breaking the law?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Assange works for FSB.

you should stick to your fan fiction
it is actually more plausable

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

Why is this more important that his actual arrest?

Corrupt cops are not important now?
Obviously someone leaked this to cnn, someone from the fbi or muellers team.

Nope.

Everyone was speculating yesterday when the grand Jury called an unusual interview of a stone associate on a Thursday evening that it meant Roger Stone would likely be indicted on Friday Morning.

It was all over the Radio.

I am surprised more reporters weren't stalking his house this AM.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

sure it was
right after war of the worlds right?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He's in trouble for lying under oath, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering.

That's all in a days work for people that work for the Two Party System.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As a side note Julian Assange has a insurance file 400gigabytes worth that will be decrypted if any retaliation happens. I wonder how much damage that would do. Probably why they won't touch him. Same as to why the Clinton's are left alone. How much dirt do they have on everyone in the gov. Yeah go there. That is why swamp monsters will remain swamp monsters because she is surrounded by minions that are just as crooked as she is.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

a reply to: Sillyolme

Why is this more important that his actual arrest?

Corrupt cops are not important now?
Obviously someone leaked this to cnn, someone from the fbi or muellers team.

Nope.

Everyone was speculating yesterday when the grand Jury called an unusual interview of a stone associate on a Thursday evening that it meant Roger Stone would likely be indicted on Friday Morning.

I am surprised more reporters weren't stalking his house this AM.

I agree with you.

CNN hearing about this and filming it is so far down the priority list of things its hardly worth mentioning.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Any links provided for this "speculation" everyone was doing will be the first here.
funny none have been provided.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Thats not true.

DOes that mean anyone from the dems that contacted her to see if she had more were breaking the law?

Only if they lied to the FBI and/or Congress about it? And then threatened other people and encouraged them to lie to the FBI as well?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don't give in to the enemy, CNN has deep ties to the FBI/

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Thats not true.

Well the difference would be that she was doing it as part of her job as a journalist or was she knowing passing information gained through criminality onto the Democratic nomination campaign for the explicit purpose of aiding the campaign, then lie about it under oath with a splash of witness tampering for good measure.

Look I get it, I am not going to defend the Dems, am sure they have enough skeletons in their closets (some of them literal skeletons) but thats not what this is about.

Let's stick to what we know has happened and not "ohhhh what about this...", Stone has been charged with criminality in what looks like his dealings between Wikileaks and his work on the Trump campaign. This is bad for Trump in my view, now your welcome to disagree with me on that view although I don't see how its anything but bad for Trump.
edit on 25-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Mueller and team/FBI have unwittingly opened a can of worms and it can't be undone now. In regard to wikileaks and some things that may or may not be directly related.

Methinks

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join