It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: shooterbrody

CNN was there? Well, that’s telling.

great investigative reporting....right?
bet that leak doesnt get plugged any time soon

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then everyone was watching Stone.

nope
only cnn apparently
thus the question of a leak

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
ZeroHedge is saying the "senior official" was Steve Bannon.

Like I said, I'm surprised Bannon wouldn't be able to get in touch with Assange on his own.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

This is extremely dangerous and will cause this country to implode.

To be frank, I believe we're well past that point. That Rubicon is already crossed, so to speak.

The best thing any of us can do now is position ourselves for when it does happen. Not only defensive/offensive equipment, but logistics. Food, water, medicine, knowledge and building supplies

Sadly, such a reality is not the worst outcome with any of this.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Oh give us all a break.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The same Seth Rich Clinton's corrupt self had murdered in cold blood, and staged the scene to look like a robbery.

Clinton is a murderous, conniving, anti-American bitch.

That still doesn't excuse our side from breaking the law, at least not until it is clear/proven that unequal enforcement is being used to target conservatives like that piece of dog # Lois Lerner used the IRS to do
edit on 1/25/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Stone is talking that tough guy stuff now: I won't MAKE A DEAL.

When he sees that 4 to 9 hard time in his face he'll buckle.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He does't need to buckle. He's got a pardon waiting. As do the other patriots who don't cooperate with Mueller.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
Stone is being released on a $250,000 signature bond.
How dare they let this evil genius out of jail to continue all of his colluding?
Lol

wow
guess they didnt really need all that drama that cnn was on hand to record

guns drawn pre dawn
out on bail pre noon

what a $%^& show

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So process crimes again

Nothing about colluding with Russia

Ok if stone is guilty so he it

Lying to investigators is a crime

Strangely mills and Abedin and other people connected to Hillary did just that and suffered no consequences though

It does not appear that he was charged with lying to investigators (from the FBI). He was charged with making a host of false statements to Congress (the HPSCI specifically), with witness tampering for trying to convince/coerce/threaten Credico into lying to back up his lies to Congress and with obstruction for the who shebang — in addition to lying at least six times in his testimony and attempting to suborn perjury, he submitted false statements, withheld evidence, etc.

Ironically, it looks like Credico gave him sound advice: don't lie. Because the truth was that he didn't actually have the back channel to Assange that he was telling multiple people (and representing on social media) that he did and as his would be intermediary, Credico knew that to be the case.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

CNN has been parked outside Stone's house since the mid-terms. It doesn't take any voodoo to guess he was going to get nabbed. Even Stone himself said he was getting indicted. Less conspiracy, more basic logic.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am looking for a Go Fund Me to donate to Stone. Anyone familiar with any legitimate effort to pay for his defense/reimburse him for wasted or lost time at the hands of America's enemies?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

I also wonder how CNN just happened to be there with a TV crew

They filed the indictment yesterday... In public court.
Then everyone was watching Stone.
I saw your illustrious leader asked this same question...peas in a pod.

The indictment was sealed until Stone was arrested this morning. Nice try tho.

This is what makes it so comical that you guys think Mueller has some sort of damning evidence against Trump, that contrary to absolutely everything else we've seen has somehow failed to leak.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What about Comey, Clapper, Brennan lying to Congress? What about every lie Obama told? Clinton?

Why aren't you advocating for their surprise pre-dawn arrest? That sack of # Hillary was notified in advance of her search warrant, and was even allowed to remove evidence before the seizure happened.

Double standard bull #. We need a new government 150 years ago. What it has festered into today is just repulsive. The government of today is not legitimate, and is not worthy of carrying the torch. Its ours to carry now.
edit on 1/25/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

CNN has been parked outside Stone's house since the mid-terms.

guess they are the best cause they were the only ones with footage........
was all the force shown in the footage actually needed?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What is even more scary is that he was not part of the campaign in any way since mid 2015. However, statements made, as a private citizen as well as inquiries, as a private citizen are what is being scrutinized. He was asked if an 'intermediary' looked into something and he said no but there are a few texts that say he did? That deserves jail time? If he was asked if he hid a gun in a murder to which he said no and then evidence showed he did, yes, it was used in a crime. His actions did not.

Why would it be incorrect for a private citizen to ask someone to look into something for them no matter what it was. Take Russia out of it. What if he hired a PI to investigate Clinton directly, as a private citizen. Would that be wrong and why would he have to tell anyone what he was doing regarding an investigation into Trump who was not part of his campaign.

Trumps son is next. Guaranteed.

Trump needs to get the HPSCI in order as right now they are running the country.

edit on Janam31amf0000002019-01-25T10:52:00-06:001000 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
ZeroHedge is saying the "senior official" was Steve Bannon.

Like I said, I'm surprised Bannon wouldn't be able to get in touch with Assange on his own.

Early in the indictment, it actually says "senior officials" so I'm assuming more than one. I'm sure that any of the senior officials could have gotten in contact with Assange but maybe they were trying to buffer themselves by using an intermediary/intermediaries.

link   

originally posted by: JBurns
I am looking for a Go Fund Me to donate to Stone. Anyone familiar with any legitimate effort to pay for his defense/reimburse him for wasted or lost time at the hands of America's enemies?

He has his own fundraiser, he sells autographed stones. Get it?

Effing shyster.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It’s a show trial, and it’s working. More chum in the water the FBI true believers.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Add Trump in there, in fact add every politician, every "right" and "left" etc

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join