It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resources for Furloughed workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I went thru and created a list on twitter of links to companies etc who are providing assistance for furloughed workers. Free groceries / food / pet food / restaurants / bill assistance / loan assistance / utilities assistance etc.

It would take me a while to recreate that list here (I can if the mods require it).

Here is a link to the twitter feed. All that is asked is for people to retweet the thread and if possible add your own links / word of mouth resources. If you are not affected then please consider helping out by donating money / food etc to organizations in your community that are helping.

twitter.com...

MODS - Was not sure where to place this. If it needs to be moved please do so. I know advertising is a no no so if this breaks a T&C let me know.

Thanks.
edit on 25-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
i really liked sandwich with pentagram

here is the song for you:

oh god what do u whant from me,
you pushed me trough the hole
it was zero,
i was walking 7 days
there was 8 but it was just twisted zero to me
8 lied down and you gave me 9
i took it and showed to all
i remained 10 days just to figure
its 1 and 0
than you show me real 11...
and after 12 i must tell you
your last 3 stairs are broken
so i had to jump to 13
and fix it from above
coz some peeps just keep failing down
can u take me now?
together with everyone i have in my hart
with all my beliefs,
no food and vine from this place
can feed me no more...
01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110100 01100001 01101110

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You see, the news well most of it is against the common sense of the American people. I don't know, but can someone follow up on this see who owns the major news channel and paper and if their employees American citizens.
As a Vietnam Veteran, I'm up there in age, and I tell you this, I've never seen such negative reporting daily (hourly) in my lifetime about the President of the United States.
Sad thing is most people living outside the USA (me included) wish their leader had the balls that the USA President has just to tell its people how it is. And that my ATS friends is that world leaders are nothing more then control freaks that will do anything to keep themselves in power.
Trump, well he comes a bit different and that is why those in power dislike him and consider him a threat, even those in the media are trying their best to make him feel like he is no more then a minnow in a world of corruption .

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Xcath... been a while. Thanks for the resource link.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: blackbeltjones

www.gofundme.com...
That first link I posted doesn't go to the right place.try this one.

new topics

top topics

join