It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air traffic controllers union: Workers are at a 'breaking point'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It is cleaR THE MAN HAS PUT AMERICANS IN HARMS WAY.
PRAY TO GOD NO ONE GETS HURT

Though already he has ruined thousands of Americans lives:
Some are getting evicted.

Can't pay their bills while being forced to work without pay

Some have to make a choice between cancer treatment or paying the rent!

National Guardsmen are starving and going to food pantries.

They have children to feed and cloth

And worst the national airline's are almost in a state of a shutdown and have already reached a breaking point.

Thos people are working FOR NOTHING

TSA workers who have shown up for duty during the government shutdown are not being paid. The agents are getting steady offers of free food and other services by service providers, local politicians and the general public.

www.cnbc.com...

Thank God for the Americans helping these people

And all that suffering directly at the hands of Queen Nancy and her Democrats. So sad.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

YOU CANT PAY THEM WITHOUT THE PRESIDENTS SIGNING A BILL OPENING UP THE GOVERNMENT

HE WILL ONLY SIGN A BILL THAT HAS 5 BILLION FOR HIS WALL

THAT'S THE REASON FOR HIS BLACKMAIL

TRUMP IS HOLDING THE 800,000 WORKERS HOSTAGE.

TRUMP AND TRUMP ALONE!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

You are delusional. That's how Trump gets over, delusional people like you

Give power to the beast
edit on 24-1-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Willtell

Then why won't Democrats vote to pay them? Seems like you think the same way they do. You want to use their pain and suffering as a weapon against Trump.

Ding, DING!!!

We have a winner!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

YOU CANT PAY THEM WITHOUT THE PRESIDENTS SIGNING A BILL OPENING UP THE GOVERNMENT

HE WILL ONLY SIGN A BILL THAT HAS 5 BILLION FOR HIS WALL

THAT'S THE REASON FOR HIS BLACKMAIL

TRUMP IS HOLDING THE 800,000 WORKERS HOSTAGE.

TRUMP AND TRUMP ALONE!

Again you were lied to. They can pay them without opening up the government. The bill simply changes their status to essential personnel and pays them for the missing checks during the shut down. As I said main stream media is not covering it but people online are starting to pay attention.

Congress can do anything they want to its Nancy that is stopping them from being paid.

www.dailysignal.com...

www.cnsnews.com...

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

You are delusional. That's how Trump gets over, delusional people like you

Give power to the beast

Name calling will not support your failed position. The fact STILL is that the D’s refuse to pass legislation that would allow the workers to be paid. How do you know that Trump wouldn’t sign it if the D’s are to afraid to pass it?

www.dailysignal.com...

Before choosing to go home early for the weekend, 215 Democrats voted to deprive hard-working federal workers of their pay,” Hice said, adding: Once again, they blocked a good faith effort to ensure all federal employees receive pay during this stalemate as we allow negotiations to continue on border security. This is just the latest example that Nancy Pelosi and Democrats are only interested in hurting President Trump instead of actually solving problems. Texas freshman lawmaker Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, says “actions speak louder than words,” noting that most Democrats failed to join House Republicans and vote to pay federal employees during the partial government shutdown.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Yeah. To bad nothing has come across his desk for him to sign so he can actually claim it, so he can be right.

But I heard him claim he is the reason for the great economy. He is right

He claimed that the Dems are not for Border Security. He is right.

He claimed that some countries are s&%tholes. He is right.

I wonder how many other things he claimed, because obviously he would be right about that also.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

THE TRUTH THAT TRUMP IS A BARBARIC SAVAGE WHO DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS.

You are hysterical.

But not in a funny way.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It's pure ignorance...

I am a outta box thinker, so I have considered as a Conspiracy theorist as well is this shutdown INTENTIONALLY
allowing fertile ground for ignorance to slip through the stressed out workers that would be normally ready and aware to prevent/protect the more active international transportation ports due to them being distracted by the no pay caused by the shutdown.
I would think if any really wanted to slip through themselves or dangerous contraband again right now appears to be the best time.

Taking it deeper into the rabbit hole then if something happens was it set up?
Clandestine F.F?

1 can only imagine the morale and diligence of the workers expected to work w/ no pay who are expected to do their job and prevent/protect
It all seems odd...

Best wishes to all those going through the struggle being generated from the shutdown.
We all in it together even if some don't think we are-
edit on 1/24/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Hes also wrong on a lot of things. This whole thing was caused by Trump saying something stupid. What he should have said was I will not sign a bill that doesn't have border security in the package. He should have never said he will own the shutdown.

That was stupid and naive because now he doesn't even have a bill to sign and being blamed for it. This was a huge political mistake on his behalf. Trump often hurts himself with his statements.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Meh air traffic controllers as if that's an important job...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Meh air traffic controllers & coast guard as if that's an important job...

Makes no sense.
edit on 1/24/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: highvein

Hes also wrong on a lot of things. This whole thing was caused by Trump saying something stupid. What he should have said was I will not sign a bill that doesn't have border security in the package. He should have never said he will own the shutdown.

That was stupid and naive because now he doesn't even have a bill to sign and being blamed for it. This was a huge political mistake on his behalf. Trump often hurts himself with his statements.

It wouldn't have mattered. It would have still been his fault because TDS has been allowed to run amok in this country without anyone trying to treat it.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Nonsense is so prevalent these days it could almost be used as a currency.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Weird, I mean in the OP you clearly state:

All we can do is pray no one gets hurt in Trump's savage and inhumane shutdown

Guess the purpose of the thread is...muddled.

I just won't cover up THE TRUTH THAT TRUMP IS A BARBARIC SAVAGE WHO DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS.

You don't want to hear that truth get out of the thread

You think that’s the truth ? What you posted is pure exaggerated nonsense.👎🏼

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

well they can strike and im sure he will do the same thing regan did lol

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Should of known the author. Bummer the Trump torment you go through every day. Only two more years buddy.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

all caps makes you feel important i guess? ,he offered them a bill they didnt want it ,he has been clear in what he wants and the dems wont go with him,nothing has progressed in either house but at least he made an offer

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

you spelled 6 years wrong

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm such a kidder.....

a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join