It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In wake of attacking Maga hat kids, NYT now putting together piece to investigate Christian schools

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm so ticked off at the press right now.

If you don't want your kid in a private school. Don't put them in one! It's very simple. If you don't want your kid raised with religion, don't raise them with religion. It's again, very simple.

Stop demonizing others who make those choices for themselves rather than letting you decide how they should choose. Have those people told you what to do with your kids?

Doesn't work like that Kets.

You must assimilate. You must obey those laws. You must take up their cause!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Nobody is forcing it down your throat, you are willingly consuming it.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh please! You saw yourself what the press does. I can ignore it all I want, but the next thing I know, ANTIFA has made credible threats to the school I was using for my kid and it has been shutdown because #ExposeChristianSchools has inflamed the rage of people everywhere and now people are just sure my kid attends a reprehensible racist mill or something.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Crap! Absolute hogwash.

These are journalists, trained to be dispassionate, to provide the truth to the public at large.

They are not supposed to make up the stories. The journalists are making the news up as they wish with no semblance to any truth!

All MSM outlets are as guilty as sin itself.

Willingly consume my ass!

P

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The media is antagonist, and in turn social media perpetuates that.

Speak to enough people in the street and you see they are just like you. Just switch it off and you feel a whole lot less stressed.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Journalism is dead, it died some time ago when corporations took over the entire platform and tied up the hands of the investagive journalist, it's all propaganda.
edit on 24-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

link   

Trump kicks acosta out for being a jerk. Left shrieks "Trump is attacking the press! The press is how the public becomes informed. Without a free press Trump will become a dictator!"

Press leads attacks on kids while deflecting for black racists and their native defenders. Left says "Hey who cares about the press? If you dont like it dont watch it"

link   

The media is antagonist, and in turn social media perpetuates that.

Speak to enough people in the street and you see they are just like you. Just switch it off and you feel a whole lot less stressed.

Until my kid comes home from a field trip the new focus of America's ire because some activist with a drum got in his face. Then people we don't even know start calling us and wishing we would all die horrible deaths for the signature crime of smiling while white.
edit on 24-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Most people aren't like that, the media take stories and twist them and blow them out of proportion.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Most people aren't like that, the media take stories and twist them and blow them out of proportion.

Of course, most people aren't and that's why lawsuits are being handed out over the most recent case of this happening because, you know, it's no big deal when the press makes crap up about random people and the howling mob goes whackp trying to destroy them.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

That's just it the press has a job, that job is to get your attention and steer the way you think, they take a sprinkle of truth and smear it with Bull#.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

When you start making threads that don't regurgitate media garbage I will take notice too.

Grambler is not regurgitating, he is opposing the fake news to bring the truth into the discussion.

You however are not.

P

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Reminder...

Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

So you agree with Mika?

The media's job is to control what people think?

You've gone round the twist.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm not going to watch that crap, of course the media job is to control what people think, they are very good at what they do, obviously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join