It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is more money to providing pallietive care vs a cure....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How to we end monetary cures, treatments,. and preventative diseases when these things are locked behind the worst kind of pay gates. Extenuated beyond social class gates, extender by poverty gates?!

What a stupid people...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I wonder what percentage of our GDP is related to healthcare? If there was one industry that reached into almost every corner of the american market to provide wages, it would be healthcare. It is one of the biggest businesses around here, even competing with the financials.

I have this weird feeling that our wonderful medical establishment knows exactly how to be healthy......and they advise the complete opposite.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Cures would also impact the Globalist depopulation agenda.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
When was the last time anything was actually cured? I don't believe the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry is even look for cures. You cure something and that person never has to come back. A TREATMENT on the other hand is far more lucrative.
As someone with MS I get a first hand look at this. Treatments range in cost from fifty thousand dollars a year to over four million a year, the top dollar one does actually alleviate symptoms but the rest just make a vague promise about slowing proggression.
A massive money making scam that actually helps no one
Injected myself daily for a year with one of their genetically engineered franken-proteins designed to kill the immune system for nothing more than a few extra cases of flue.
An MRI showed no change in progression.
Imo this is simply defrauding the govt as Medicare absorbs the vast majority of the costs.

new topics

top topics

join