It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Commentator Admits She Is Triggered By A Hat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: vinifalou

The left MSM should be held accountable for all of the lies, fake news, and the hate

So should we shut down MSM and only allow state approved news to be available to the American people, you know like in China and North Korea?

Is the Constitution now just an obsolete document, and irrelevant in today's political milieu.

Maybe bust up those giant media conglomerates.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

MAGA hats, are unintentionally ironic. On one hand, they say make America Great Again, and then you flip them over, and see where they are made.

Yeah that's a retarded argument. People don't wear it for where it's manufactured, they wear it for the message. My LSU caps aren't made in Louisiana, oh the horror.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: iplay1up2

Every piece of merchandise I own was made in America!

Now you can get the Keep America Great Trump 2020 cap... I never bought a MAGA hat because I don't wear the style they are, but I'm gonna buy one for the nostalgia.

Keep America Great

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Angela Rye is a buffoon. She has been making the rounds as a pundit on race hustle issues for a couple of years now. Of course, no one ever presses her in a debate as she can only speak in generalities. Notice she was never questioned as to what exact policies make Trump / MAGA hat even remotely similar to the klan hood.

She is a prime example of how leftist shills use racism to take the debate away from policies.

I will admit she is a hottie though... but the personality of a brick wall. She has the shrill angry black woman act down...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The left MSM should be held accountable for all of the lies, fake news, and the hate

So should we shut down MSM and only allow state approved news to be available to the American people, you know like in China and North Korea?

Is the Constitution now just an obsolete document, and irrelevant in today's political milieu.

A little accountability isnt exactly asking for to much.
News media has lost credibility.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ohhh god she is triggered by a MAGA hat as much as a KKK hood.

Why do CNN even give these idiots jobs.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Actually my mistake there.

ALL of the lying MSM should be held accountable.*

Now, what you will ignore due to your partisan bias, is that the left MSM is the one pushing a tremendous ammount of fake news stories 24/7 ever since 2016.

Am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I guess you'd feel different if the MSM had run on and on about things like obama being born in Kenya and stuff like that. Since you favor their lies and kneejerk reactions, it doesn't bother you.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I say they should be held accountable for their lies and hate spread.

The leftist puppet understands I want to shut down the leftist media!!!

Figures.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Angela Rye is a buffoon. She has been making the rounds as a pundit on race hustle issues for a couple of years now. Of course, no one ever presses her in a debate as she can only speak in generalities. Notice she was never questioned as to what exact policies make Trump / MAGA hat even remotely similar to the klan hood.

She is a prime example of how leftist shills use racism to take the debate away from policies.

I will admit she is a hottie though... but the personality of a brick wall. She has the shrill angry black woman act down...

Had she been asked, she'd just say because both are racist. Nobody would have questioned her, it's the only thing they know.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I say they should be held accountable for their lies and hate spread.

The leftist puppet understands I want to shut down the leftist media!!!

Figures.

That's because he agrees with them. Facts aren't as factual as "if true's" are.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I have 7 MAGA hats, two shirts and a coffee mug, all were made in America. Every piece of Trump merchandise I've seen is made in America. Only seen stuff that says made elsewhere, are in pics online.

I apologize, you are right. However much of his MAGA merch is not made here in the U.S.

A handful of the organization's products are described as “Decorated in the USA,” or not marked at all. An "All Over Tartan" golf shirt is described on the site as: "Made in Italy for superb quality."

At the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., a few gift shop items were made in multiple countries. Items including a circle trinket dish bearing the Trump name was made in China, a pastel red Trump hat made in Bangladesh and a Trump mug made in Thailand.

abcnews.go.com...

Not to mention all of his daughters merch is made overseas. I don't have to post a link for that though.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

I have 7 MAGA hats, two shirts and a coffee mug, all were made in America. Every piece of Trump merchandise I've seen is made in America. Only seen stuff that says made elsewhere, are in pics online.

I apologize, you are right. However much of his MAGA merch is not made here in the U.S.

A handful of the organization's products are described as “Decorated in the USA,” or not marked at all. An "All Over Tartan" golf shirt is described on the site as: "Made in Italy for superb quality."

At the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., a few gift shop items were made in multiple countries. Items including a circle trinket dish bearing the Trump name was made in China, a pastel red Trump hat made in Bangladesh and a Trump mug made in Thailand.

abcnews.go.com...

Not to mention all of his daughters merch is made overseas. I don't have to post a link for that though.

The vast majority of cheap t-shirts, trinkets and sh*t are made overseas....

There is nothing unusual or even hypocritical about it. People want cheap stuff, so it gets made overseas. Now if people were willing to pay a lot for a t-shirt, etc then sure you can make here in the US. However, the vast majority of any kind of mass produced good is going to be made overseas. Of course, we haven't even gotten into the number of knock offs or counterfeit products.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Here's your issue, if you are black and MAGA hat, to a portion of the left, you are not really black

IF you are women and think abortion is murder, to a portion of the left, you are less of a women than a guy who says he is a women, who is pro-abortion.

IT's a from of bullying, and it works well

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So I had a buddy that bought a MAGA hat...Make Anime Great Again. He wore it to an anime convention in our area as that's just the kind of sense of humor he has. But it looks almost identical to the regular MAGA hats, he had quite a few people try and get convention staff to have him removed for the hat. A hat that doesn't even say what they think it says, and only passingly resembles it at a distance,they were bent out of shape over. It's gotten to the point of silliness.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I prefer a red MAGA hat that states,

"Make Avenatti Go Away"

Now THAT is a statement I can support.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Cuz it keeps conspiracy sites in business.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Nicely put

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Such a stupid slogan to tear the nation apart over. But not all that surprising seeing as most people who oppose it received participation awards as a child. Competing/excelling isn't exactly their MO.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

LOL

If they can counterfeit designer shirts shoes etc - do you honestly think its difficult to counterfeit a little "made in...." tag?

Seriously

Sales have been great’ since factory began making Trump banners in 2015, highlighting a paradox in US-China relations

www.theguardian.com...

it gets better

www.washingtonpost.com... 7-11e8-b79f-f6e31e555258_story.html?utm_term=.ac620890b999
September 19, 2018

Knockoffs of famous brands — Coach, Kate Spade and others — are mostly made in China and arrive at U.S. shores through clandestine channels built to dodge authorities. The authentic purses and their components, also made in China, are shipped through official routes and would face Trump’s proposed new duties of 10 percent effective next Monday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join