It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellier (2019) [5 Part Documentary]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi Guys. I came across this documentary today on Youtube and found it so fascinating I had to share it with you. It's a five-hour long documentary split into 5 one-hour long videos. I've already binged watched the first 4 parts and have been hooked at every second. I'd love to know what you guys think of it too.

In 2012, Greg Newkirk received an email from a man calling himself David Christie, who claimed that he and his family were being terrorized by unearthly creatures by night. After exchanging emails, David disappeared. For the next five years, the case only got stranger, as more connections and mysterious emails came in.

​In 2016, Following three weeks of synchronicities spawned by a podcast episode about Greg's Kentucky Goblins story, Karl Pfeiffer went into pre-production on Hellier, hoping to follow up on the cliffhanger of the initial story. After pulling together a team and all the "pro-sumer" camera equipment he had available, the team traveled to rural Kentucky, not knowing what they would uncover, or how deep they would discover the case might go.

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Hellier.TV

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skush

I watched it the day after it was released. Really good documentary. Not sure what is going on there, but there is something weird about that area in general. The size of that cave system is remarkable.

The documentary is pretty well done, IMO, and shows a lot of synchronicity in the investigation as well. Kinda cool to almost seem like the viewer is part of the investigation itself.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Is it about the Hopkinsville Goblins?
I remember that ET story from when I was a kid

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
sounds pretty fascinating. How do you find it?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Nice! The First opening minutes and they talked about the Hopkinsville Goblin.
That case has always intrigued me.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Wow this is a fantastic documentary.
If all true... scary as well.
Those emails from “Terry Wriste”
Bizarre. Very bizarre. Like how did they know, these guys went to the cage and even send them gps coordinations of where they were.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I love it !

These people made it, check it out.

weekinweird.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I found the video footage taken through a telescope of the UFO that hovered over the town for hours that day.

A little more digging on it and apparently it was seen in 3 states that day.

For some reason the video won’t imbed
But in YouTube type:
UFO sighted over Virgie KY 10/16/2012

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I found the video footage taken through a telescope of the UFO that hovered over the town for hours that day.

A little more digging on it and apparently it was seen in 3 states that day.

For some reason the video won’t imbed
But in YouTube type:
UFO sighted over Virgie KY 10/16/2012

This is it.....

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
S aig a reply to: Groot

Thanks for posting that.

So frustrating; WHY can't anyone hold a darn camera still? And this one, taken through a telescope- why so hard to hold still? I realize the camera was probably auto-focusing and trying to get a hold on it, but man, the camera couldn't stay from drifting around for more than a second or two.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Hi Skush,
I watched the whole thing.
My two main thoughts are that Not much "actually" happened, and that pretty much all of the synchronicities could have been engineered by the investigators themselves.

I enjoyed the overall look and feel of it, and I think that it was a well made documentary, but I couldn't shake the feeling that the investigating group had the opportunity to "insert" certain co-incidences into the conversation or action which could then be presented as synchronicities.
e.g. When the guy was isolated, listening to a noise-box and announcing any words he heard... he "sees" an old tin-can without a label... Could this not have been filmed after finding a similar can in the tunnel? (or they could have taken the can with them and planted it there...)

Another thought that I had was...
Given the recurrence of amazing "leads" that repeatedly took them to dead ends only for other leads to appear...
IF that was the case, is it possible that whatever they were getting close to finding has the ability to manipulate space/time?
Imagine that they DID ACTUALLY SEE Bigfoot/Goblins/Ghosts or whatever and had a REAL ENCOUNTER, but the critters for whatever reason don't want that getting out... so they manipulate space/time so that the investigators and/or witnesses are left in a position that appears to be BEFORE anything concrete has been observed.
Could this also explain why all cryptid photos are blurred and inconclusive? (They wouldn't allow any SOLID evidence to get out, so they just "go back" and erase the event(s). It would also explain why there are never any bodies etc.

Anyway, it was an interesting watch and I thank you for posting it.
G

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I've only briefly skipped through the first episode and saw the depiction of the being. It sure does reminds me of the little creature that visited me as a young child. The facial features are very similar indeed.

When they visited me, there was also a very distinct smell that still is engraved into my senses. I have only smelt it 3 or 4 times in my life since then but it still strikes fear into me as an adult.

I have no idea if this documentary also mentions a distinct odour but I hope to watch the programme fully later when I have more time.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The thing I find most interesting about the documentary is how Ghost Hunters and shows like it seem to have spawned a whole new generation of hipster paranormal investigators who must have just been kids when that show first started.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Is it about the Hopkinsville Goblins?
I remember that ET story from when I was a kid

I seen that episode on Hellier.. Is that a made up story or is it legit because I have a hard time finding more information on the "Kentucky goblins"?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deadfreak

Type in the Hopkinsville Goblin.
It was a very popular report in old 80’s UFO books.
I actually did my class speech on it when I was 9 and got an award.
It’s a very high strangeness case.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
it seems as if there are no further sightings from what I can see

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Season 2 is now out. I haven't watched every episode yet, but things pick up nicely, very well done.

I like how the Newkirks think it possible that all paranormal/UFO/other odd activity are all from the same source. Interdimensional, and/or some kind of "trickster"

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I like how the Newkirks think it possible that all paranormal/UFO/other odd activity are all from the same source. Interdimensional, and/or some kind of "trickster"

Since about 15 years ago, I've been leaning more that way myself.

And who knows... it could b quite possible that we humans are nothing more than a test sitting on an inter-dimesional 'petri dish' being exposed to who knows what .

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Thanks for the recommendation. The entire 2 seasons are well worth the watch.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I have watched the first 6 eps is season 2 and I have a ton of shhh to research and I have s1 still to watch, wasn't expecting much from it but was instantly captivated, proper high strangeness that I would have expected to popular on this site, but alas most of the ATS herd is lost in politics and propaganda.

This thread proves that.

Great documentary, and good to see the whole of ATS isn't lost in the swamp.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join