It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The UNITED STATES of AMERICA///

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
To the inhabitants of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

The the country appears to be under psychological attack or is being engaged in a Advanced Psy Op possibly with use of mind control technology.

Data reads-
Objective is to divide and conquer w/ use of receptives available...

End goal or result USA is no longer at forefront.

The clandestine operatives think their new country to lead will do better. But it won't.

CLANDESTINE, IF USA FAILS THE DOMINO EFFECT WILL RIPPLE AND DISRUPT/DESTROY WANTED GOAL.
In end humans fail...

The wall🤔 is only important for the accumulation of original voter base. Reading... If original voter base unhappy elections no longer predicted or forcasted in favor as assessed.

So wall isn't about effectiveness only votes.

Human collectives read-

Data shared-

Use - intelligence over emotions

(post by o0oTOPCATo0o removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

he the country appears to be under psychological attack or is being engaged in a Advanced Psy Op possibly with use of mind control technology.

I've been saying this ever since Trump was elected.

His presidency is a black psychological operation on the American people by the same sinister group that did 911

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Objective is to divide and conquer w/ use of receptives available...

Exactly...

Walls don't divide, hypocrisy divides...

It's not about the wall, it's about causing division, AKA divide and conquer...

Perfect video of Barack Obama and Chuck Schumer supporting the Secure Fence Act of 2006. This bill called for hundreds of miles of fencing to separate the U.S.-Mexico border. Now they oppose Trump’s proposed border wall. Another example how hypocritical our politicians have become.

www.dmn.news...

Just as he has done with practically everything else since Donald Trump was inaugurated Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer is making his decisions based on politics rather than what’s good for the United States.

Such is Chuck Schumer…the needs of America do not matter, the needs of New York State do not matter–in fact the only thing that matters to Chuck Schumer is sating the extreme left-wing of the Democratic Party by making the GOP look bad. He should be ashamed of himself.

Hypocritical Chuck Schumer SUPPORTED 2006 Secure Fence Act

edit on 1.23.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Just heard on radio: Pelosi tells Trump he can NOT come to "Her House" to deliver the SOTU next Tuesday.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

he the country appears to be under psychological attack or is being engaged in a Advanced Psy Op possibly with use of mind control technology.

His presidency is a black psychological operation on the American people by the same sinister group that did 911

Same ones that turned the frogs gay?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll hazard a guess I know where he'll come next Tuesday...

Technically, he can't address Congress without the Speakers permission. But, oh man, the chaos that would ensue if, I presume, the Capital Police were to attempt to prevent that on her orders. The Secret Service would be less than amused...

That's some high stakes political poker there...four of a kind or better to open. Who ever blinks is done.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
To the inhabitants of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA.
The the country appears to be under psychological attack or is being engaged in a Advanced Psy Op possibly with use of mind control technology.

Around these parts, we call that "advertising."

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The thing about that though is, it's not her house, it belongs to We The People. She doesn't speak for us, our votes do. We voted for Trump.

Dems need to stop being obstructionists, and come to table.

I mean come on, North Korea sat down and tried, why can't they?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Is this because of his Jewish connections? Do you have any videos or links describing your theory?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I'll hazard a guess I know where he'll come next Tuesday...

Technically, he can't address Congress without the Speakers permission. But, oh man, the chaos that would ensue if, I presume, the Capital Police were to attempt to prevent that on her orders. The Secret Service would be less than amused...

That's some high stakes political poker there...four of a kind or better to open. Who ever blinks is done.

Good, he should do it from the resolute desk, I cant think of a better message that would send if he did so.......

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I've been saying this ever since Trump was elected. His presidency is a black psychological operation on the American people by the same sinister group that did 911

Two MAJOR problems with that theory...

1) the TPTB's primary mission right now is the impeachment of President Trump.

2) Trump is undoing everything Obama worked 8 long years to achieve.

Seems a bit counterproductive doesn't it?

All of the Trump prophecies that predicted that Trump would be elected some of them YEARS in advance also throws a huge wrench into that theory as well...

edit on 1.23.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I am starting to think that as well, it all looks like a script from a movie.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The problem is that Trump is calling it a wall. If he made a really strong fence, the Democrats would have to allow it because it was their idea to build a fence. It will save us money too, a big electric fence that zaps anything within a foot of it with technology to monitor it will do the job. I think they may have to build a coal fired power plant to power it though. Maybe they can use the fence to deliver power to communities along the way, like High tension power lines on a fence.

top topics

join