It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on with the so called Disclosure from various countries?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

My belief is that the governments know nothing, but that’s an opinion I could be wrong.

The governments are perplexed by the UFO phenomenon

There's a lot of disinformation put out by the US government IC community, basically to pretend they know something.

The secret is that they know nothing, they have nothing to disclose.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think you may have been looking at this wrong. Its not that things haven't been disclosed. Its that it has, and what governments and groups know about this phenomenon, even the ones who supposedly have been working on back engineering top secret super duper stuff.

Well it Isn't much. This may be as good as it gets. Maybe if we survive the next few thousand years there may be more. But till then...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

V. Ballester Olmos has done some interesting work on this in the paper below (no updated version) - also a good vid here describing the current state of official UFO investigations from different countries.

STATE-OF-THE-ART IN UFO DISCLOSURE WORLDWIDE

originally posted by: IMSAM

Btw forgot to write in the op about the lack of any photos from gun cameras,infrareds etc.

Yes they've never released a single frame of it and there's certainly lots of military UFO incidents where gun camera footage should definitely exist (would wager there's lots of nice NRO satellite object tracking data as well).

new topics

<< 1   >>

join