It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN, The Gotthard Base Tunnel And The Dark Artwork Of Alien Creator H.R. Giger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Makes for some delicious Sci-Fi
Science - Epic failure

This thread covered several different things. Could you please quote the portion of it that you considered to be an "epic science failure"?

I want to make sure I'm not misled and I know your knowledge is quite vast, so, you wouldn't mind helping me and other naive minds, would you?

The thread has.
The OP has not.
Done
Next

The OP covered

1) CERNs plan to build a new particle accelerator that is 4x the size of the LHC.

Are you saying this isnt true?

2) Elon Musk expressed interest in building a tunnel for the project.

Did this not happen?

3)Gotthard Tunnel Opening and the pagan/occult theme.

Was that CGI?

4) H.R. Giger's various projects. This Could be divided into at least 2 or 3 seperate list items.

Are you saying he didnt exist? Or just that he didnt design a subway system shaped like a pentagram?

And as a bonus which was not the main thrust of the thread:

5) CIA base under lake Geneva accessible only through CERN.

So, what exactly is your problem with this thread? Your post is a "science failure" by the way. That's not how science works. You don't just take a crap on someone elses work unless you can explain what they did wrong and what they could've done better.

So, let's hear it. Enlighten us. Please.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Science - Epic failure

This thread covered several different things. Could you please quote the portion of it that you considered to be an "epic science failure"?

I want to make sure I'm not misled and I know your knowledge is quite vast, so, you wouldn't mind helping me and other naive minds, would you?

The thread has.
The OP has not.
Done
Next

The OP covered

1) CERNs plan to build a new particle accelerator that is 4x the size of the LHC.

Did this not happen?

Was that CGI?

4) H.R. Giger's various projects. This Could be divided into at least 2 or 3 seperate list items.

Are you saying he didnt exist? Or just that he didnt design a subway system shaped like a pentagram?

So, what exactly is your problem with this thread? Your post is a "science failure" by the way. That's not how science works. You don't just take a crap on someone elses work unless you can explain what they did wrong and what they could've done better.

Ya see , I was replying to a lame question.
What do I find Sci-Fi about the OP thread?
90%
Answered
Done
Next.

edit on 1/30/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

A pyramid...
3250 feet tall...
Made from shipping containers "adapted for housing"?

This is almost too much to believe.... Dont get me wrong I know its true, but you just have to wonder, just what in the Hell was he thinking about with this?

The tallest building in the world today, is in Dubai, the elite playground where anything goes, and is 2,722 feet tall.

Giger's Pyramid would've been the tallest building in the world by MORE than 500feet...

And he wanted 5 of them? One sketch shows a 6th in the center. It seems bigger too. Maybe he updated his plans at some point to include the center (a location where the energy of the points may be focused?, or maybe a location to bask in the "non energetic" location in the center, like the calm in the eye of a hurricane of swirling energies?)

5 (or 6) buildings, all taller than the tallest building in the world, and made of shipping containers. And pyramid shaped so they are about as wide and long as they are tall, so they may be some of the largest buildings by volume, width, and footprint (perimeter at ground level) as well.

Obviously, it couldnt be made only of shipping containers. Or even shipping containers with bolts to keep them held in place. It seems like youd need something to provide additional structural support, because, while a shipping container is a very durable "construction material", and a pyramid is a good shape to hold and distribute weight, I would have to think that the containers at the bottom, near the center, in that area, would be prone to being squashed like a soda can from all that weight. You're talking about something a half a mile high. That one center container at the very bottom is gonna have about 400 shipping containers directly above it, if you figure each one is about 8 feet tall, 8 x 400 = 3,200ft. Whatd I say earlier? 3,250 feet? ok so about 406 "floors" of containers, so the bottom one has 405 above it.

So, youd think the bottom ones might get squished.Maybe a few floors worth. Assuming you could snap your fingers and the structure is built, in place and holding its weight. Of course realistically, they'd get to floor 150 and the structural failures would begin to manifest to a point they could not continue, and would be forced to condemn and demolish the partially completed building. Unless they had some kind of plan to deal with this issue. Maybe have a steel cable attached to a big hot air balloon that relieves the downward pressure by pulling up on the tip of the pyramids capstone? I mean, if we are gonna get crazy here...why not? Maybe instead of a balloon we could use a space station...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Science - Epic failure

The thread has.
The OP has not.
Done
Next

The OP covered

Did this not happen?

Was that CGI?

Ya see , I was replying to a lame question.
What do I find Sci-Fi about the OP thread?
90%
Answered
Done
Next.

Gosh. I'm not sure if I appreciate this attitude of yours. In fact... yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that I am less than pleased with the current situation. Yes, definitely less than pleased.

Look man, you cant just go walking around through life with this "Done. Next." attitude, okay, you just can't. Sometimes things are more complicated than that, you see?

But thank you for attempting to answer, and for reminding me why I so rarely follow up on my replies here at ATS. Very rarely do I walk away from the experience thinking "Yeah, now thats what I'm talking about! Now That was a mature, adult interaction! Heck yeah! Thats why I come to ATS, we are the cream of the crop, the most aware, awake, and enlightened humanity has to offer."

"Whaaat? Hannity has WAY more enlightned guests that THIS BS!"

"No, I said HUMANITY."

"Oh.

...OH. *as the wheels of the mind begin to turn*

...OH" *and the last runner finally crosses the finish line*

(sorry, at this juncture, i felt I had to do something to make this entertaining and at least somewhat enjoyable for me, since you yourself offered nothing of substance.)
edit on 1/30/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/30/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join