It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you classify the people threatening HS kids, mainstream left, far-left, alt-left...what?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This kind of should be the center of the covington catholic school issue.

The people who are calling for violence against these kids, their teachers, parents, and so forth, where are they on the political spectrum?

are they mainstream left? Are they far left? Alt-Left(is that even a word), twitter left(pretty sure that's not a political philosophy but it should be)

Homeland Security got involved due to bomb threats. Again, who are making these threats. It looks like it's mainstream left. which happens to be the blue checkmarked left.

The list that wants violence, death, torture and rape to a bunch of catholic kids and their family is staggering(feel free to post some screen shots from twitter wishing evil on kids, it's late and i am going to bed), and from the little I read the comments from their tweets, their supporters weren't to offended by them. You think someone would be like, you want a school shooting....let me unfollow you.

Again, the question must be asked, where do you put these people on the political spectrum? Where do you put these people? What politicians do they think share their values?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
How about we just call em idiots. Idiots run the gamut of the spectrum ya know.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i never threaten children - and abhor those that do

threats lead to fear , fear makes the meat taste bad

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

CTRL+Left

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

They're criminals. Threats are, last I heard, somewhat illegal, aren't they? Many, if not most, crossed state lines in the process...

But I'm sure that nothing will happen. So we rest easy knowing that those asshats won't be held accountable. [/sarc]

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Bingo!!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Threatening kids. For something that everyone knows was fabricated to begin with.
Openly supporting the actual racists and the actual instigators.

Who does that sound like?

Main.
Stream.
Leftists.

“ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!”

edit on 23 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

edit on 23 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

They're the kind of Leftist with a capital L, they follow the ideology like a religion that will lead us to a utopia. They believe they are fighting evil and saving the planet, much like Scientologists.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I like NPC

Just shells of people who walk around repeating a narrative in an attempt to keep the experience controlled/linear.

You would think that coming on the immediate heels of 2 major MSM blunders all those baying for blood would have been a bit more discerning in what they chose to believe

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Zombies looking for brains
Apparently , the first thing that happens upon joining the Liberal faction is to have their own brains disabled.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Lazy, delusional sociopaths.

They are lazy if the saying 'Make America Great Again' triggers them like this.

They are delusional to project all their hate and anger onto others in this way rather than coming to terms with it in themselves.

They are sociopaths to project all this hostility onto school kids. If any do follow through with it (doubtful because they are lazy) then would call them psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
All of this craziness, and calls for violence from people over this constructed outrage machine reminds me of song lyrics that just seem more appropriate every day

Now it is nineteen eighty-four
Knock-knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your uncool niece
Come quietly to the camp
You'd look nice as a drawstring lamp
Don't you worry, it's only a shower
For your clothes, here's a pretty flower

-Dead Kennedys

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I’d say a majority of the left support threatening these HS kids that were proven to have done nothing wrong. Well other than wearing red hats of course.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I don't think this phenomenon only happens on the left. It seems like a people thing. I don't see the point in inciting violence against the kids or anyone.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
How about idiots (no matter what side they are on) DONT PLASTER their mugs and actions all over Internet.

Whatever side they are on they bring it on themselves.

Muppets on both sides IMO!

Lags

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

How would you classify the people threatening HS kids, mainstream left, far-left, alt-left...what?

r-selection rabbits - very little regard for morals & ethics coupled with a self-imposed sense-of-entitlement attitude mainly driven by poor parenting & a social-engineered skewed education resulting in a selfishness that modern man is only just now coming to realize is not a myth, but upon us like a plague.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Some of you not long ago were championing a grown man Smashing an 11 year old girl now these poor boys are victims, that's a special kinda #ed up...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
They’re not right they’re wrong, I honestly don’t care about there political leanings, just the weight of their actions.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

r-selection rabbits - very little regard for morals & ethics coupled with a self-imposed sense-of-entitlement attitude mainly driven by poor parenting & a social-engineered skewed education resulting in a selfishness that modern man is only just now coming to realize is not a myth, but upon us like a plague.

Hey get over yourself already, Stephans theory is cyclical in nature so why perpetuate a lie, it's not a plague it's life doing what life does, just because you consider yourself above all others doesn't make it so eh... Champ

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Hey get over yourself already, Stephans theory is cyclical in nature so why perpetuate a lie, it's not a plague it's life doing what life does, just because you consider yourself above all others doesn't make it so eh... Champ

1. Its not Stefans theory - rewatch his intro in his first vid.
2. You outline the theory precisely then attempt to say its a lie, why is something thats cyclic automatically a lie? You make no sense.
3. Your personal opinion that you think I consider myself above all others and that I should get over myself would suggest that you are, by definition of the theory, an r-selection.

<<   2  3 >>

join