It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black Hebrews...why no outrage?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Why no outrage? Because that would go against the agenda to divide, conquer and sow chaos.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ketsuko

I see. You have no problem condemning their religion because it ... it has to do with that horrid ol' Bible so see Christians really *are* evil, but what if they had been Muslims?

What IF it was a group of Muslim students acting the way those Cov Cath boys did? I doubt you'd still be defending their behavior.

They still wouldn't have done anything.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I guess the lack of outrage comes from the fact its hard to even take these clowns serious;

I mean they aren't new they been doing this dumb # for a while.

Who doesn't love some Louie Theroux?

Get ready ya damn Edomites!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

They are sort of silly when you run across them on the internet, but these kids had to be yelled at for hours, and worse, their black schoolmates got special abuse heaped on them.

link   

I see. You have no problem condemning their religion because it ... it has to do with that horrid ol' Bible so see Christians really *are* evil, but what if they had been Muslims?

What IF it was a group of Muslim students acting the way those Cov Cath boys did? I doubt you'd still be defending their behavior.

But

Why wouldn't we defend someone for smiling?

Also I like how you said "the way this catholic boys acted" while defending the grown ass men.
edit on 22-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

Aint got time to watch?

Every White peoples in history....

WRONG they was black!

Vikings?

Black!

King George

Black!

Abraham Lincoln?

THATS STILL UP FOR DEBATE!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If a group of Muslim boys were standing waiting for their ride and a bunch of nitwits started harassing them, and they acted just as those boys did, by doing exactly nothing, then yes, I'd defend them.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Seriously what behavior are you talking about?

There is something wrong with just standing around waiting for their bus?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh yeah they love to accuse other blacks of working with the enemy, its their whole schtick, that and telling jews they aren't jews and then if you got red hair, Esau.

Probably been watching this dudes trolling for 20 yrs now lol.

Doesn't excuse what they do but man sometimes I wonder do they believe their own BS or are they just trolling ?

Cause from the outside to me, I feel like some where, one of these guys was like hey man, I got a great way to troll people.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Others have said it. As they belong to the currently prized and pandered to minority group, it’s very dangerous politically to criticize those individuals.

The problem is that as a result some individuals or organizations often get away with what should be considered inappropriate, toxic, or bigoted behavior. I’ve seen this in the work place too.

To be clear, by no means am I saying that all or most black people act that way.

a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I guess the lack of outrage comes from the fact its hard to even take these clowns serious;

I mean they aren't new they been doing this dumb # for a while.

Who doesn't love some Louie Theroux?

Get ready ya damn Edomites!

Wow!

I need to do much more research. Lol.

That came across like a truly awful comedy sketch... no offense if it was meant to be taken seriously. But wow!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I actually saw a video in the 5th circle of YouTube that said Lincoln was black.

Another video said all the original native Americans were black, and most African Americans are actually natives.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Now that I think about it, I agree with them. The rest of you are probably a bunch of fornicators anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Why are you still holding on to your fake outrage story? Double down or act like it never happened like most liberals.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Oh sweetie, you obviously didn’t talk to my sociology and gender professor. Zher enlightened me that because black people literally have zero institutional power, not one of them, they can’t be racist and
if one is hateful, homophobic, or violent, it doesn’t matter. You aren’t oppressed like them!!

(Recent college graduates, CNN, blm et al 2019)

edit on 22-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, if we learned anything from the 2016 election cycle it is that becoming outraged along the lines of ideological cultism accomplishes nothing but giving power to the very thing you are attempting to oppose. The democrats made this mistake with Trump. Why not just simply oppose their ignorant and insanely wrong viewpoints with calm, reasoned and cogent arguments? Getting spitting mad and hurling copious amounts of attention on them accomplishes nothing but providing them with an extended audience and makes you look even worse optically than they do even though they are spouting utter nonsense. If more and more people started taking this cordial and cogent approach then all the selfish, empty-headed opportunists will vanish into the ether like a puff of smoke.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Because it isn't about opposing racism, bigotry or hatred. It's about achieving and maintaining power.

That being said, no one should be outraged over the Black Israelite's or the native's racism. They should be outraged over the mob's persecution.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So woke. So brave. So profound.

a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I actually saw a video in the 5th circle of YouTube that said Lincoln was black.

Another video said all the original native Americans were black, and most African Americans are actually natives.

I'll let you in on a secret, you are an amalgamated Moor, we all are bro I got deep into their uploads.

Taj Tarik Bey Woke level over 9k

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Why are you still holding on to your fake outrage story? Double down or act like it never happened like most liberals.

It's a pretty good show, imo.

Someone so hyped up thats been given then information, its #ing hilarious man, and expected.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join