It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The black Hebrews...why no outrage?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
By now, everyone here has read about the events that took place in DC in regards to the MAGA hat wearing catholic students. The outrage still continues although, the tides turned once the longer video emerged.

The students were doxxed, their families, some of their family businesses even. The Native American, Nathan, has even had stories delving into his background although, not as extreme as the kids.

Why are we not hearing or reading anything about the original instigaters of this fiasco? I’m not suggesting they be doxxed or anything of the sort! Truly! It’s just curious to me how they have managed to escape any culpability in what happened?

Personally, I have not read or seen anything about them other than generalities. Although, I do recall reading something about them being confused for being Muslim. But that’s it.

Seems bizarre to me considering all the coverage the past couple days.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That would mean admitting that blacks can be racist.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Calling them out would be racist you silly person. 😉
Hey btw is that the same crew Reverend Al Sharpton used to hang with? Back in the 80s I remember him standing on a NYC street corner with a big chart showing all the races and their place in heaven.
Needless to say there wasn't a spot reserved for white people.
I was thinking it was the black militant Nation of Islam but these guys have me thinking I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

If you lived in the US, you would certainly understand. The group you are refering too is the "Black Hebrews". Notice the word "Black". Now considering that Black Americans are at the very core and most reliable voting block in the Democrat party; considering that the MSM is near entirely controlled by Leftist supporters of the Democrat party and serves as their propaganda arm...............who you think in the MSM is going to criticize "Black" anything? You really expect to tune in too AM Joy on MSNBC and see the Black female presenter CRITICIZE the "Black" Hebrews?

If you believe that you live in an alternate universe! Maybe you have a short memory? Decades ago, in the 1990's, there were race riots in Cincinnati. Black people were upset and rioting, over what I can't remember why. Anyway, they were targeting white drivers, pulling them out of their cars at intersections, beating them up and setting their cars on fire.

CNN branded the Blacks behavior as "acceptable venting for past mistreatment by white people".

You got a lot to learn grasshopper.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have decided to take them up on their nonsense. I am now proud of my "racist" thoughts. I love them and embrace them. I

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

cause white privelage.. amirite?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

But... but... but, if Americans are still so racist against blacks, why are the trolls not even saying anything about them. Social media is a powerful tool. Obviously, hence the current issue.

I’m an American btw and fully aware of the issues...tends to happen when you have a family of mixed races so, I’m sure I’ve learned plenty lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The Black Hebrews had nothing to with the doxing the Covington Catholic students and their families, that I am aware of. Why get all outraged, like those Cov Cath boys did, about a small right wing fanatic cult of religious nuts spouting biblical curses and hate? They're just a smaller, black version of the Westborough Baptists having their 15 minutes of fame.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I swear ... if the kids can't be outed as evil right-wingers, now the blacks are!

But seriously.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24132404]Sookiechacha[/post

Not one ounce of outrage in my post. Simply pointing out the hypocrisy and irony of the situation.

Have a good evening.

If the outrage you referenced was from the title, my apologies.
edit on 22-1-2019 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I would say that the Black Hebrews are far further right than the Covington Catholic boys. There is nothing "leftist" about Old Testament Yahweh law.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The black Hebrews...why no outrage?

They didn't smile, they just said words.

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If the outrage you referenced was from the title, my apologies.

Yes, your title expresses concern for the lack of outrage at the Black Hebrews, who were only doing what their religion dictates, street corner type Old Testament, center of the city square, hell fire and damnation preaching, calling out sin where they see it!

For the Black Hebrews I have this comment..."Sigh..."

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The one who posted the longer video below:

I am Yaqataz Banyamyan, a Secured Party Hebrew Israelite American National, of the Tribe of Benjamin

A Saint of YAHAWAH at Guardians of the 12 Shields of Yashar'ahla
A Warrior Prophet at Warriors for the 12 Shields of Yashar' ahla
Studied at Yahawah baha sham Yahawashi University
Went to Anacostia High School
Lives in Washington, District of Columbia

Shar Yaqataz Banyamyan - Facebook

Lots of self promotion on his timeline. He has a thing for selfies, memes, bible quotes, and disparaging remarks for black men who are with white women.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

who were only doing what their religion dictates,

I've read the old testament, I didn't see where it said to call people cracker, n#####, tell people to shoot up school, call people products of incest and so on.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I see. You have no problem condemning their religion because it ... it has to do with that horrid ol' Bible so see Christians really *are* evil, but what if they had been Muslims?

Btw, I'm not clear 100% on their theology, but the claim to be the only true descendants of the Biblical Israelites, so they may not actually be Christian, but closer to Jewish, and not really properly either one in any true sense of the word.

They are a cult sect.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

We do not dare to criticize them. They are the true chosen people. All else are but cattle, destined to be their slaves. Those that call themselves Jews today are imposters.

There are probably 1000 videos by them on YouTube.

Who wants to open that can of worms?

edit on 22-1-2019 by toms54 because: error

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I didn't see where it said to call people cracker, n#####, tell people to shoot up school, call people products of incest and so on.

Well, it's all in there! All of it! Except that they use old fashion insulting vernacular equal to "cracker, n#####," etc. and they didn't have guns, so they didn't encourage school shooting, just the complete destruction of a city and its inhabitants, including smashing infants against rocks and ripping fetus from their mother's wombs. Except, of course, for the virgins, those they kept for themselves.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: TonyS

But... but... but, if Americans are still so racist against blacks, why are the trolls not even saying anything about them. Social media is a powerful tool. Obviously, hence the current issue.

I’m an American btw and fully aware of the issues...tends to happen when you have a family of mixed races so, I’m sure I’ve learned plenty lol.

I’m quoting and replying to my post to simply make a point.

Obviously the MSM will not touch this with a 100 ft pole but, if Americans are deemed so racist, why has not one racist American placed a focal point on the black Hebrews even on social media?

If it’s been done, I haven’t seen it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I see. You have no problem condemning their religion because it ... it has to do with that horrid ol' Bible so see Christians really *are* evil, but what if they had been Muslims?

What IF it was a group of Muslim students acting the way those Cov Cath boys did? I doubt you'd still be defending their behavior.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join