It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facecrime!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The fact that a white kid is getting harassed by grown ass adults in public, and getting death threats or suggestions online, by grown ass adults, is reprehensible. The fact that this is being apologized for, because the kid is a white male, and the adults are not (at least in the video), demonstrates clearly everything that is wrong with modern day identity politics on the left. If it's a white person, versus a person of color, even if the white person isn't doing anything, and the other person is, because the white person is part of a monolithic, racist, ignorant, hateful collective, they are therefore wrong.
"Let's all look at this for any evidence to support that viewpoint, and ignore anything to the contrary."

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You are correct! I'm glad you paid attention in SJW class!

I realized a little while back for many such full on social justice folks, there is only one acceptable role or personality type for me as a white, blonde male: penitant, servile, not confidant, always agreeing, etc.

It seems like I trigger some of them just by being somewhat confidant.

Most of them are pretty cool alone. But once in a group and there is a disagreement between a white person and a poc implying something social justicey, most are climbing over each other to virtue signal and agree with the poc. Lol. Same with women vs. men.

Interestingly, I seem to have a far more diverse friend group than many of them. I often think it's because many people don't like to be treated like that, and want to be treated normally.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I see now what these types of people are, in most cases, excepting legitimate racist situations where the race card is called for.

Sadly these fakes/morons diminish the real victims by doing this

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I see now what these types of people are, in most cases, excepting legitimate racist situations where the race card is called for.

Sadly these fakes/morons diminish the real victims by doing this
yup. Which only underlines that it’s dishonorable and self centered.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

isnt this the male toxic gaze ?

he was staring at the old man smiling because he is clearly attracted to him!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Hecate666

If he hadn't smiled they would still crucify him for being arrogant.

The smiling is what made it arrogant.

Really? To me it looked nervous, then it looked friendly and then it looked like some teen who doesn't know what else to do. He also confirmed that this was actually the case. Only a really insecure person or someone with an agenda would call his smile arrogant. If he hadn't smiled they would have said he looked like a serious nazi or something silly like that. He never had a chance.

I find it quite arrogant to drum in someone's face without stopping. A grown up at that. Do you think a decent adult would do such a thing to a minor?
Imagine a white old man doing this to a black teen who did nothing at all, but smile? Whoa...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yeh to me his smile looks nervous

however , if you are conscious then you know full well what you are doing
and that kid knew exactly what he was doing and knew the consequences of his actions
as did the native elder

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
From what I understand the kids who were waiting for their bus to arrive didn't realize this was a protest and thought it was more a cultural event with the native americans from thier statements.

The kids smile looked to me like he was listening to the music and trying to enjoy it. Without any comentary or knowing what was going on that was exactly how it appeared to me at first just seeing the picture of the kid smiling at the native american.

The kids didn't realize until later they were being set up.

It is a crime for what the journalists can not do their jobs properly. It should be a felony for what they did to this kid. They should be stripped of their jobs and put in prison.

edit on 23/1/2019 by Mystery_Lady because: Final thoughts...

edit on 23/1/2019 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
I still think he was a bit of a punk. Nothing near what the media portrayed. Also, let me say this louder for the people in the back - DEATH THREATS ARE NOT OKAY.

Back to the topic at hand. I think we as society could all use a deep breath and time to step back. Media (all sides as was proven this week) jumps to conclusions. They had been trained to do so by the public. It gets them more money. It gets them promotions. The second the media doesn't release "all" the info, we freak out that we deserve to know more. The second the media jumps the gun, we take that info and run with it. There is no fact checking.

It is great that people want to stand up against those who do wrong. Do your research though. People are so worried about being the first to get their opinion out that they have no idea what they are commenting on. They went viral though so good for them.

Wearing a MAGA hat doesn't make your a racist automatically.
Being a Native American elder does not make you an amazing person automatically.
It is confrontational to stare into someone's eyes and not move? Yes.
It is confrontational to walk straight up to someone and not try an alternative route? Yes.

This was really a non-issue that the whole country is now arguing about.
I bet he’s a better person than all those smirking punks on CNN/MSNBC/CBS etc will ever be. They should know how much smirking besmirching they do on a daily basis, making their surface judgements on all who don’t agree with their agenda and their facade.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Yeh to me his smile looks nervous

however , if you are conscious then you know full well what you are doing
and that kid knew exactl what he was doing and knew the consequences of his actions
as did the native elder

Remind me what his actions were?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Propagandalf

isnt this the male toxic gaze ?

he was staring at the old man smiling because he is clearly attracted to him!

I think this post is something not to be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

his actions were standing there smiling !

aye that post was not to be taken seriously as it was a joke !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join