It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Advice/Guidance/Stuck/Wisdom/Lost hope/Need a helping hand?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The fresh Prince lol, will play at my next bbq

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi all,

Thought I would pop on and try and contribute.
I am a Clinical Aromatherapist and Reflexologist, and this month I was invited along with 5 other professionals in their preferred field to make 40-60 minute live webinars on the subject of Winter Blues.
I appreciate that the subjects you are discussing here are depression, anxiety, hormonal disturbances etc which happen cyclically or at certain trigger points. But I thought you might like to have a look at one or two of the videos which are available until the 30th January for anyone to view.
These were done by a International Professional Association and have Naturopath, Herbalist, medical dr, Yoga & Meditation expert, EFT and myself talking about specific essential oils and blends which are not just appropriate for winter Blues, but any time when you are on a downer.

Webinars
ed it on 22-1-2019 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

It’s like magic

Exactly. I don’t think we should dismiss something just because it isnt understood or seems absurd. I think we are surrounded by magic, of sorts, all the time.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I wouldn't touch anti-depressants if it's only for a few days like clockwork. That really sounds like hormones.

I had a really bad experience with an anti-depressant one of my docs wanted me to do with migraines. It completely destabilized my moods.

But maybe your GP could be made to see the light and send you to an endocrinologist or someone who specializes in hormonal things. It might not all be something that winds up being pill A or pill B. There could be a whole host of things that could be done, not all of them pharmacological.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I’ve used Wellbutrin successfully after my first 3 babies were born. My doc tried Prozac, and that was horrible. But, I would much rather use natural and cognitive therapy to combat this.

I think that having more alone time would help a lot.

But “chatting it out” on here has been very helpful. It was exactly what I need, when I needed it most. Thank you OP. Maybe there was magic involved in your timing of this thread

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Very welcome, glad to have helped

top topics

<< 1   >>

join