It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New science discovered! Related to the Solfeggio frequencies!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ibb.co...

Link to Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors I extracted from the computational formula ☆[9,3]:=[☆7,3]^☆[20,9]. ^ means joined in higher logic, not neccesarily mathematic addition.

These vector correlations gave me the Solfeggio relevance with science btw.

If this all proves worthy, reality was the Star Matrix all this time!
edit on 22-1-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'll be working to better describe any theories I've got. In the meantime, I am perceiving Hydrogen and the Graviton. Copper: 29 Hydrogens, 35 Gravitons = 6 extra hydrogen spaces.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ibb.co...

Here is a new rendition of a higher star sequence above the 9 integer elemental sequence. My hypothesis: The star sequence is related to the stynth, where energy is an inverse relation established as the three sine harmonics.

Working with energy: Energy, Potential, Kinetic.

Energy as an arbitrary inverse in a Quantum Mechanical system: Inverse energy, Kinetic, Potential aka "i-ki-pi"

Since this is 9-bit computational science, traditional 8-bit computational technologies are an approximation.

Sorted out of all of this: A true quantum computer is 9-bit architecture. Programmed with the star language.
edit on 30-1-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ibb.co...

ibb.co...

Links to an engineered prototype of an elemental circuit with hydrogen included, and a chart of complex Eigenvalues in relation to the star sequence.

Copper wasn't engineered into this circuit, but the process is getting more streamlined to add it easily if needed. There could easily be new conductive mediums with a new technology format. Static electricity as well as piezoelectronics, just to start with...

The circuits are binary values derived from the elemental sines, then implemented into combinational truth-table Boolean logic.

I dream of a company like Texas Instruments building these into little chips.

Always a step closer to conjugating energy into matter, and knowing what comes out of it beforehand.
edit on 30-1-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just thought I would add this:

The Apple wasn't picked up off of the ground and attached to the tree. The stynth of life gave the apple a kinetic start!

i-ki-pi

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There is also a way to build an "n" formula to the sequence and its derivatives example: 2-6=-4 or 6-2=4.

On a conspiracy theorists' note: I might go homeless from my work on this science, it's like I have to get held back so everyone with academic privilege has a chance to grow into the data and school everything over me as a hs diploma. So "the powers that be" manipulate any co-workers at any job I get, just to ensure I am eventually unhireable. I truly hope I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There is a reaction I've got in theory called the 'Harmonic Shift". Possibly the reaction necessary to travel FTL (Faster than light) and above to a higher dimensional existance. I meditate on the Harmonic Shift and there is no going down from it. Thought I'd share it, would be interesting to find out if a Caterpillar turning into a flying Lepidoptera and other metamorphosis can be explained through the Harmonic Shift.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
A Harmonic Shift down would seem like mortality, fire, or decomposition.

Incredible direction to never stop the Harmonic Shift upward.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I use 432 all the time now have you tried it?

The esoteric interpretation of solfege suffers from the relative inexactitude of ancient pitches and the fact that they didn't actually mathematically calculate the frequencies of notes (which were highly variable in human usage).

Finding the frequency is simple even for the ancients. You can tune your instruments exactly using Cymatics, there is nothing inexact about it.

edit on 9-2-2019 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
432 sounds and looks interesting. With a set of 1,4,7 2,5,8 and 3,6,9, using 432hz tells me there are possibilities, as I have looked for an elemental interpretation. Thanks for sharing that.

Here is a link to my elemental interpretation to 432 if interested.

ibb.co...

Here is the elemental diagram of solfeggio numbers. 432 is Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Carbon.

ibb.co...

edit on 10-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

From my understanding the solfeggi is derived from the fibonacci sequence or at least the perfect major is and the frequency A432 is a harmonic within the frequency derived from those numbers.

Using Cymatics it is a simple thing to visually see the resonant frequencies as geometric shapes, I am uncertain where I saw the image but I think there is a hieroglyph, I think it was Rah, holding a disk with a geometric shape, which was suggested matched a certain frequency.

Nicoli Tesla experimented with resonant frequencies and understood the destructive power of vibration at just the right frequency.

I am unclear on what it is you are doing with your math, although I understand the magic in numbers and from my limited understanding you are demonstrating how those musical frequencies manifest in the physical world.

Interesting thread nevertheless, thank you.

edit on 10-2-2019 by kennyb72 because: error

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thank you. Here is a video describing my computational science: youtu.be...

As for the solfeggio values, I've extracted 1,4,7 2,5,8 and 3,6,9 mapped on a 9 sided star called [9,3], consisting of three individual triangles, coinciding with the 9 special equal value electron-proton-neutron elements.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I watched your video, you appear to be very good at visualising numbers, your 9 bit presentation left me with my mouth open, I just couldn't grasp hardly any of it, it is so far beyond me.

Having analysed 432 as you have, does that suggest, that because the frequency is derived from divine numbers, it is in harmony with life. Or is that not what you are looking for?

edit on 15-2-2019 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
I watched your video, you appear to be very good at visualising numbers, your 9 bit presentation left me with my mouth open, I just couldn't grasp hardly any of it, it is so far beyond me.

Having analysed 432 as you have, does that suggest, that because the frequency is derived from divine numbers, it is in harmony with life. Or is that not what you are looking for?

Thanks for watching my video, I'm slowly but surely growing my mind into the data and hope to expand in the future.

As for the numbers, like 432, there is an effect with reality, we just haven't found scientific explanation to crossover with, for example, Newtons' or Einsteins' work.

The closest I found to bringing these solfeggio numbers into the elements, is finding there are 9 special elements, and a 9 sided star is three triangles, where most stars are interconnected. The numbers grouped to each of the three triangles are the 147 258 369 sets, 432 is a number built from the palette. The thing I have been looking for, is the elemental reactions of these numbers, 528 is supposed to be a number of healing, and is derived from one set. Another thing about 432 is that is related to Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Carbon. Life bearing elements in their own proportion.
So if these frequencies are connected to the elements like this, theoretically something like an oxygen generator for indefinate scuba, space, disaster and general use for oxygen enrichment would be viable if calculated into engineering. Something like an ultrasonic transducer for humidifiers operating with special precise frequencies.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528

Thanks for watching my video, I'm slowly but surely growing my mind into the data and hope to expand in the future.

As for the numbers, like 432, there is an effect with reality, we just haven't found scientific explanation to crossover with, for example, Newtons' or Einsteins' work.

The closest I found to bringing these solfeggio numbers into the elements, is finding there are 9 special elements, and a 9 sided star is three triangles, where most stars are interconnected. The numbers grouped to each of the three triangles are the 147 258 369 sets, 432 is a number built from the palette. The thing I have been looking for, is the elemental reactions of these numbers, 528 is supposed to be a number of healing, and is derived from one set. Another thing about 432 is that is related to Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Carbon. Life bearing elements in their own proportion.
So if these frequencies are connected to the elements like this, theoretically something like an oxygen generator for indefinate scuba, space, disaster and general use for oxygen enrichment would be viable if calculated into engineering. Something like an ultrasonic transducer for humidifiers operating with special precise frequencies.

I am starting to see what you are getting at. I just assume that you know about the conspiracy in music where the standard tuning for all music was moved from the natural tones of A432 to A440.

Now if you see the Cymatics for both these frequencies it is clear that A432 creates strong cohesive geometry, where the A440 fails to resolve.

Aside from that conspiracy, it would suggest that there is a pervasive sound frequency that brings matter into harmony along with it, and atoms and molecules flow and coagulate to those frequencies.

What you are talking about, would have been described as magic, short of an explanation in frequency physics.
If it is possible to generate oxygen using sound or light, any element could be materialised if this is correct.

What an incredibly exciting project you are working on.

I already believe that light creates matter, simply by observing it and collapsing the wave function.

I suppose the next experiment would be to extrapolate higher frequencies of light that comply with the solfeggi, and see if certain frequencies of light can manifest matter, or a state of matter such as a plasma or a gas or liquid.

Ancient science tells us that there are 7 states of matter in our physical universe, so it is possible to create matter using frequencies and not even be aware of it, because we fail to detect the state it's in. That matter would have to step down into a state we can see and use.

I noticed you used the healing 528 in your handle Superunknown, Ding ding the penny dropped lol

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I appreciate your interest, there is very much a relevance with colors in the light spectrum, as well as electricity and radiation. The green color I used with the three harmonics is 528nm.

They say matter is created when a star fusing Hydrogen into helium creates Iron instead, bursting into a supernova. The explanation could very well be a complex set of color frequencies, rather than simple heat and pressure.

I am finding three variables are resistance, pressure, and momentum. Everything could possibly be explained, electricity, radiation, and light in that order. As well as a combination of those variables, or the fallout/decoherence, expaining gravity and other variables yet fully understood, like obtaining pure energy from combustion.

Quick fun FYI: The Grand Coulee Dam at full capacity generates one gram of electron mass in 3.7hrs. Imagine the full potential of energy generation if frequency, be it light, electricity, radiation, or a combination, was precisely unlocking the electron mass...

Interesting to hear about there being 7 states of matter, that number is the odd one out of the 9 numbers 2 6 7 8 10 12 14 16 20.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I appreciate your interest, there is very much a relevance with colors in the light spectrum, as well as electricity and radiation. The green color I used with the three harmonics is 528nm.

Something that now fascinates me is, if you where to combine the 528nms of light somehow along with its equivalent audio frequency, and then added a higher harmonic frequency above light, would this have some sort of accumulative affect vibrationally? as in a chord of music, in fact the perfect major. Wonder what would happen. lol

They say matter is created when a star fusing Hydrogen into helium creates Iron instead, bursting into a supernova. The explanation could very well be a complex set of color frequencies, rather than simple heat and pressure.

An ancient science alternative explanation to the big bang is, that heat percolated into this dimension from higher dimensions and THAT created Nobel Gasses which then complied to the constraints of the laws of physics in this dimension, the rest of the story science understands, as in matter creation.

Your suggestion that the light frequencies generated during such an event would have a profound impact above and beyond that of simple combustion, accords with principles of ancient science.

It's as though the stars have a job to do in the creation and distribution of mass. A black hole, is a more efficient mechanism to achieve the same thing. Creation is ongoing and explains the nature of expansion in the universe.

I am finding three variables are resistance, pressure, and momentum. Everything could possibly be explained, electricity, radiation, and light in that order. As well as a combination of those variables, or the fallout/decoherence, expaining gravity and other variables yet fully understood, like obtaining pure energy from combustion.

All of those parameters are related to the motion aspect of creation. All matter in motion is energy, pressure or resistance can be controlled by Will or generated frequencies. You can sort of see where that line of investigation will take you… in a good way. It is spiritual science.

Quick fun FYI: The Grand Coulee Dam at full capacity generates one gram of electron mass in 3.7hrs. Imagine the full potential of energy generation if frequency, be it light, electricity, radiation, or a combination, was precisely unlocking the electron mass...

Water will behave much the way sand behaves when exposed to resonant frequencies. Water would respond immediately to that sort of manipulation.

Interesting to hear about there being 7 states of matter, that number is the odd one out of the 9 numbers 2 6 7 8 10 12 14 16 20.

7 is a very important number in pythagorean hylozoics, it is derived from the permatation of the three fundamental building blocks of creation, Matter Motion, Will (consciousness), arriving at 7 which then holographically reflects throughout creation as in 7 frequencies subdivide each with 7 harmonic frequencies and we have 49 realms of matter with which to navigate but we are yet to discover.

My understanding would suggest that your scientific investigations are completely on track to understanding the nature of reality.

edit on 16-2-2019 by kennyb72 because: correction

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Something that now fascinates me is, if you where to combine the 528nms of light somehow along with its equivalent audio frequency, and then added a higher harmonic frequency above light, would this have some sort of accumulative affect vibrationally? as in a chord of music, in fact the perfect major. Wonder what would happen. lol

Absolutely, radiation light electricity all combined with the same or calculated frequencies into a Chord structure. I would say doing so is quantum science. Multiple variables combined into a singularity aka a Stynth.

edit on 16-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Absolutely, radiation light electricity all combined with the same or calculated frequencies into a Chord structure. I would say doing so is quantum science. Multiple variables combined into a singularity aka a Stynth.

Well I think I saw you create stynths using math, I wonder what happens when you create one physically, maybe zero point energy or anti gravity maybe, lol, I still live in hope of seeing anti gravity flying cars in my lifetime.

edit on 16-2-2019 by kennyb72 because: clarity

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Well I think I saw you create stynths using math, I wonder what happens when you create one physically, maybe zero point energy or anti gravity maybe, lol, I still live in hope of seeing anti gravity flying cars in my lifetime.

I dream of seeing anti-gravity cars also, and people liberated all around the world, clean water, climate change issues solved.

As the world figures it out, they all have the examples we give them on here and elsewhere. Academics has yet to catch up to all of us on ATS as far as I know of...

I agree those three geometric shapes are stynths, ones that relate to the energies we see in science: electricity light radiation. Building a crossover to be explained by Newton, Maxwell, Einstein, Planck, Schrodinger and many more, is there for the world...

I am still learning software, but there is talent out there that can build stynth interaction, unless it really takes a new computer format, changing from 8-bit to 9-bit structure. There could always be a solution with a format crossover though...

Enlightening to talk about with someone finally, there truly is power from that!
edit on 17-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: Always more to add...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join