It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New science discovered! Related to the Solfeggio frequencies!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hello! I am pleased to announce a discovery I have made. There are 9 elements in the table of elements that have equal amounts of protons electrons and neutrons. The elemental numbers are 2 6 7 8 10 12 14 16 20. Take these numbers, layered with the natural 1-9, then apply the Pythagorean theorem. Take the sine of ab, ac and bc. I call these the three harmonic energies. They quantify to a variable above energy, I call it the Harmonic Stynth. The Stynth works on a computational formula I call ☆[9,3]:=☆[7,3]^☆[20,9]. I have opened a set of Eigenvalues that detail this computational formula.[SNIPPED] !
edit on 21-1-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2019 by DrumsRfun because: Snipped twitter account details

ibb.co... Pic of the three harmonic sine energies.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Mate.

I haven't got a bleeding clue what you are talking about.

Love Max

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Solfeggio: Frequencies "required" to balance your energy and keep your body, mind and spirit in perfect harmony.
Interesting but please do not confuse holistics with Science, not yet anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
2 6 7 8 10 12 14 16 20

as saying.... Count each number to 9 then start over to 1. As in nothing = above 9. You just start over.

2-6-7-8-(9-10=1)-(9-12=3)-(9-14=5)-(9-16=7 = Doesn't compare)-last one doesn't either. It only goes to 2.

1-3-5-7-2

So the idea is flawed after the first 3 numbers.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxey
Mate.

I haven't got a bleeding clue what you are talking about.

Love Max

Me neither.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lottery numbers ?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wonderful to talk about. 7,3 and 20,9 are the odd pairs out when compared to the natural set1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. 7 and 20 are from the elemental set. 3 and 9 are the corresponding natural numbers. There is much to sort out and prove. Good luck!

Also the pair might be [3,7] and [9,20]. I have nothing above a hs diploma and am looking forward to seeing what comes out of this. Also, the sine values can be turned into binary 1s and 0s from positive and negative respectively.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528
Wonderful to talk about. 7,3 and 20,9 are the odd pairs out when compared to the natural set1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. 7 and 20 are from the elemental set. 3 and 9 are the corresponding natural numbers. There is much to sort out and prove. Good luck!

Good luck?

You say that like I'm going to investigate it or have any sort of interest in it. Sorry bud. I saw the flaw after the first 3 numbers. Even lotto tickets sometimes pull numbers in a row.

So good luck to you and your thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

Forget Solfeggio frequencies, explain to me why of the Universal constants are all irrational numbers? Does this prove God is insane?

You have to work on the big problems. The little ones are boring.

edit on 21-1-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Good question! Science works on approximate mathematics. It's like we need the higher logic in order to print out mathematical values, rather than try to build reality with numbers and constants as our extent of scientific knowledge. Scientifically explaining reality with a syntax and predicate, just like we do with the English language, hasn't really existed in the form of higher logic over numbers.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
From what we were taught as I came up as a Chemist was that each atom has an equal number of each of those based on the Atomic Number. Hydrogen has 1 of each and is naturally attracting to other molecules/atoms because of only one electron in a two electron level. Boring, for most I know, sorry.

Missing Neutrons I am not recalling that ratio of atoms missing things like that list. Neutrons were theoretically neutral for my studies with some changes to that knowledge that I do keep up with as I can. Some atoms which might be unique from the Bohr's Atom structure are considered on a case by case basis and I am not doing research in that area of neutrons or atomic energy so I am not qualified to speak for that field of study.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Forget Solfeggio frequencies, explain to me why of the Universal constants are all irrational numbers? Does this prove God is insane?

You have to work on the big problems. The little ones are boring.

Good question and a worthy idea.

I guess irrational numbers would have to be because it makes it all work like magic. I recall a distant lesson maybe in Freshmen Algebra where the comment was that those type of Mathematical constants might be proof of God.
edit on 21-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is most I've discussed of this computational harmonic science. I personally look forward to a revolution outside of formalities like patenting and copyrighting, use it as a tool to get away from Earth, or build hoverboards outside from any connection to organization. (Not responsible for any velociraptors or fire breathing dragons.) If I had any say in the direction this goes, getting away from everything being legendary and historic would be very liberating for everyone and myself. There is also more to build and work with the harmonic sine energies: Angular functions, Planck constant etc...

Btw I love the transfer over to ATS Skunkworks, all of us on here are showing Lockheed Martin an example!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

What about isotopes such as deuterium for hydrogen? It has one proton and one neutron. There are probably others too, but that is the first that came to mind.

And where are you going with this?

The elements you listed are as follows:
2 = Helium
6 = Carbon
7 = Nitrogen
8 = Oxygen
10 = Neon
12 = Magnesium
14 = Silicon
16 = Sulfur
20 = Calcium

If it has something to do with health; then it misses the mark because I don't think that helium and neon reside in our bodies. If something else please enlighten me further. What new science are you talking about with these specific elements.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fastfred

Organic chemistry is one interest that seems very relevant.
Hydrogen, also mentioned in an earlier post, could very well have a special function to complete these harmonic energies within the spectrum. The lack of a neutron makes me wonder if Hydrogen has orbital characteristics within its binding to these elements into molecules. The isotopes like deuterium could have exotic special functions possibly? Hydrogen is almost like an energy element compared to every other element, relatively massless, like light, electricity and radiation. I am also very interested in bringing high energy particle physics into relevance with the elements also.

I also have something in concept I call "The Conjugation of Light into Matter", where energy folds into mass. I have a video of creating mass temporarily on my twitter, user name rdenver87 and a quick one on youtube m.youtube.com... Possibly relevant to the EM Drive concept of massless energy into propulsive thrust.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Solfeggio: Frequencies "required" to balance your energy and keep your body, mind and spirit in perfect harmony.

Solfege is actually a system to aid the learning of singing the notes of the Western 12-tone scale. The do, re, mi . fa, so, la, te, do sung scale is solfege. Solfeggio is the Italian name for the same educational system.

It originated in the 11th Century with the initial syllables of the lines of a Latin hymn:

Ut queant laxīs
resonāre fībrīs
ra gestōrum
famulī tuōrum,
Solve pollūtī
labiī reātum,
Sancte
Iōhannēs.

Over time, and with some re-translation, some of the syllables were modified to their current forms.

The esoteric interpretation of solfege suffers from the relative inexactitude of ancient pitches and the fact that they didn't actually mathematically calculate the frequencies of notes (which were highly variable in human usage).

Any musician could tell you that there is no magic in pure tone sine waves dependent on frequency. It is the harmonic content of sound which makes a single note more musical than the same tone as a sine wave. Music also is far more complex with multiple interactions of notes, beats, rhythms and harmonics.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: charlyv

Solfege is actually a system to aid the learning of singing the notes of the Western 12-tone scale. The do, re, mi . fa, so, la, te, do sung scale is solfege. Solfeggio is the Italian name for the same educational system.

It originated in the 11th Century with the initial syllables of the lines of a Latin hymn:

Ut queant laxīs
resonāre fībrīs
ra gestōrum
famulī tuōrum,
Solve pollūtī
labiī reātum,
Sancte
Iōhannēs.

Over time, and with some re-translation, some of the syllables were modified to their current forms.

The esoteric interpretation of solfege suffers from the relative inexactitude of ancient pitches and the fact that they didn't actually mathematically calculate the frequencies of notes (which were highly variable in human usage).

Any musician could tell you that there is no magic in pure tone sine waves dependent on frequency. It is the harmonic content of sound which makes a single note more musical than the same tone as a sine wave. Music also is far more complex with multiple interactions of beats, rhythms and harmonics.

I understand a lot of what you are talking about, and also being a musician myself, I appreciate the creation of syncopations and polyrhythms in music production. This is science, because it is based in known frequency manipulations and interactions.
My point with the OP is that, trying to apply science to a pseudo-science base is not science. Until holistic practices are confirmed to have any scientific basis, if that ever happens, then the association is unfounded.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thanks for sharing that. Music is very intuitive and unique amongst one another, the explanation of variables always leads to the notes resonating from the soul.

If there really are variables quantified above the three harmonic energies, I've grown into labeling the "Stynth", the Stynth notes would seem to relate to emotions where energy is sine frequency. We have the best computers within ourselves. Anything else is an approximation. There is intuitive power with the Cry-Stynth. I would imagine Love-Stynth, Laugh-Stynth and Anger-Stynth having power as well... I find a sense of wisdom with Cry-Stynth. Stynth notes
relevant to Solfeggio? Emotions we have yet to recognize?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
After some thinking from this thread as well as past ideas. I am leaning towards establishing Hydrogen as the energy element to the 9-bit Computational Harmonic sequence (2 6 7 8 10 12 14 16 20) with the three harmonic energies being hydrogen waveforms. Different format, yet would be really cool to see what is able to crossover into the established format modern chemistry is built with...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

Link to electron/hydrogen wave resonance and Bohr electron/hydrogen configurations. Was Hydrogen the electron all this time?
edit on 22-1-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join