It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Accomplishments In Just 24 Months - SIMPLY AMAZING.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Once again you continue to deflect from your incorrect statement. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better.

My statement is factually correct, unless someone is being a mindless partisan.

You lefties are so emotional.

I suppose I might look like a lefty for someone who inhabits the far rightwing fringe. Did you happen to find any of my juicy leftist writing? I hope you did, then you can help the other guy in my sig.

#stolenvalor #dontmakeadhominemsyoucantbackup

edit on 25-1-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're a proven liar and you do not understand how to properly argue a point. Your statement will never be correct unless you contact Webster's and petition them to redefine the definitions of the words you incorrectly used. This is really about your fragile leftist ego and your hatred of Trump.

You're an old man sitting in your chair clinging to what remains of your self identity through Internet message forums desperately trying to protect your fragile ego.

Maybe Koko could help if only she were still alive. You could sign with her and she could give you the "stupid human" sign.

EDIT: Don't forget...Trump is still your president and will remain your POTUS through 2024. Much MAGA ahead for you mate!

edit on 25-1-2019 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'm sure you feel that soldiering is the equivalent to politicking but the majority of people disagree with you.

Disingenuous again. I said high ranking military officials and I didn't say it was the equivalent. High ranking officials have the opportunities to work closely with many politicians, thereby learning intimately the inner workings and back door dealings that most never get to see. Also the majority of the people disagreed with Galileo Galilei. Saying the majority disagrees doesn't mean the person whom they disagree with is wrong.

And I like Colonel Sanders, he was a Mason, so I'll take that moniker as a compliment.

It wasn't meant to be an insult. It was a play on words, from the entertaining movie, The Waterboy.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You're a proven liar and you do not understand how to properly argue a point.

Says the 'general'. #stolenvalor #angry4F

Find any leftist posts yet? Didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
High ranking officials have the opportunities to work closely with many politicians, thereby learning intimately the inner workings and back door dealings that most never get to see.

Oh, look, another armchair general with personal insight into what Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower did during their service.

It wasn't meant to be an insult. It was a play on words, from the entertaining movie, The Waterboy.

Adam Sandler movies are possibly the most moronic films ever produced. Which voice does he do in that one? The screaming voice or the baby voice?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Oh, look, another armchair general with personal insight into what Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower did during their service.

And another disingenuous comment, but unintentionally proving my point.

Adam Sandler movies are possibly the most moronic films ever produced. Which voice does he do in that one? The screaming voice or the baby voice?

Ok Colonel Sanders, take it easy. Wee ib te pay anuh day.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
January 26, 2019

Alert

UPDATED TRUMP ADMINISTRATION ACCOMPLISHMENTS for the CITIZENS OF AMERICA!

Up-to-date List: www.magapill.com...

edit on 1/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You're a proven liar and you do not understand how to properly argue a point.

Says the 'general'. #stolenvalor #angry4F

Find any leftist posts yet? Didn't think so.

I couldn't get past your sobby snowflake Koko post. You're a leftist at heart and you're afraid to own it. A coward. Typical of armchair quarterbacks. Don't you have a soggy biscuit to eat?

EDIT: As much as you will continue to deflect from your inaccurate statement I will continue to remind you of that. You don't know what you are talking about. This makes your 3rd attempt to deflect from the fact you were and continue to be wrong that military service does not equate to government experience.

Trump never had any prior government experience so you are wrong with your post inferring Taylor, Grant, and Eisenhower, were presidents without any prior government experience. I pointed out to you all three were career US military which = prior government experience.

You are wrong old man.

Oh yeah...

MAGA !!!

#TrumpIsYourPresidentThrough2024
edit on 27-1-2019 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

And another disingenuous comment, but unintentionally proving my point.

So tell me how Taylor 'worked closely with many politicians' prior to becoming President. Be detailed in your reply.

Ok Colonel Sanders, take it easy. Wee ib te pay anuh day.

Huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I couldn't get past your sobby snowflake Koko post.

Did the big words confuse you?

You're a leftist at heart and you're afraid to own it.

If you say so, it would be nice to see you quote some of my leftist viewpoints just for posterity however. I mean if I'm such a lib it would be really easy for a internet tough gal like yourself to find at least one thing.

EDIT: As much as you will continue to deflect from your inaccurate statement I will continue to remind you of that. You don't know what you are talking about. This makes your 3rd attempt to deflect from the fact you were and continue to be wrong that military service does not equate to government experience.

It doesn't, that's why it's called 'military service'.

Trump never had any prior government experience so you are wrong with your post inferring Taylor, Grant, and Eisenhower, were presidents without any prior government experience. I pointed out to you all three were career US military which = prior government experience.

When Cliffy my mailman get elected I can use the same dopey MAGAKek logic as this.

#stolenvalor #cantread

edit on 27-1-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So tell me how Taylor 'worked closely with many politicians' prior to becoming President. Be detailed in your reply.

lol. Daniel Webster? Lincoln? Clay?

Taylor was kind of an enigma in the political sphere, but none the less he did win the Presidency.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You laughing because you forgot he was retired by then, i.e. 'not in the government'?

Try again.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

A General in the military is very much a political position. It takes a great deal of playing politics to make the rank of General or Admiral.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
A General in the military is very much a political position. It takes a great deal of playing politics to make the rank of General or Admiral.

That rational can be applied to any position of authority, I need to play politics in my job but that doesn't make me a politician.

Taylor was not involved with politics his entire life, he never even voted, but was coopted by the Whigs in a very short time after he retired because he was a war hero.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You laughing because you forgot he was retired by then, i.e. 'not in the government'?

Try again.

You should do some research before making claims such as that. Taylor died in 1850. Lincoln was a Senator in the Whig party, as were the other two I mentioned. If your wondering, Jefferson started the Whig party.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

He is just trolling. It is kind of fun actually. History being taught to people.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

A person who serves in the military is a federal employee. A federal employee is an employee of the federal government.

Not really sure why you continue to ignore this fact. No matter how much you attempt to deflect, modify, or ignore this fact it will not change the fact you are wrong. Typical of a leftist. You leftists cannot fathom the concept of being wrong because you view yourselves as infallible intellectuals within society. It's your frail ego that continues to expose your leftist ways.

Your president Donald J. Trump did not have any prior government service prior to becoming president. You can read more about the illustrious accomplishments of your POTUS here: www.magapill.com...

MAGA !!!

edit on 27-1-2019 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You should do some research before making claims such as that. Taylor died in 1850. Lincoln was a Senator in the Whig party, as were the other two I mentioned. If your wondering, Jefferson started the Whig party.

You should follow your own advice, Taylor wasn't approached by Lincoln et al until after his military career was over; 'retired'.

Try again.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

A person who serves in the military is a federal employee. A federal employee is an employee of the federal government.

Like my mailman? I guess if Cliffy became the next President we can claim his has government experience and was dealing in politics. Sound logic.

#MAGAingmakespeoplesaysillythings #stolenvalor

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rabidly delusional.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join