It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage Returns to Save Brexit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Brexit's White Knight is returning to the front line fight on word that evil doing parliamentarians are plotting to steal away the Princess Brexit from the Great British public , Sir Nigel of Brexit is looking at starting or joining a new political party to help him in the rescue.

I welcome Sir Nigel of Brexit back to the fray , I hope he can make a difference and stop this theft of democracy.

edit on 20-1-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I used to believe Nigel must be some kind of a loon the way he was talked about in the press. Then I checked him out and he's a helluva man imo.

A thinker of note, philosophic as comes with that territory, and a damn stiff upper lip.

Cheers, Mighty Gortex---y'all are as under attack as we are. Long-Live Brexit, Long-Live the Brits.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Excellent!
What say the Monarchy?
S&F

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hey TG , good to see ya.

Bad doings are afoot mate , Brexit is being snatched away and the democratic will of the people is being ignored , not sure a meaningful Brexit will happen anymore as special interest groups seem to be steering the agenda but the return of Farage gives me hope that it might.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

What say the Monarchy?

Their position states they say nothing as they are supposed to keep their opinions on political matters to themselves , no doubt they have a view but I don't know what that is , although given that they're a mix of Greek and German I could guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Get er done Gortex. We love the Brits and don't like what we here in the US see the EU is doing to your nation and people.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

4 days ago. Nigel is gold. The people have voted. Bye bye EU! 29th March...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Refreshing , Nigel on point as always.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

British politics seems to be ruled by public school educated elites. Johnson, May, Blair, Brown, et al all doing nothing but the puppet masters' bidding. There are no "ordinary people" in politics and that, imho, is one of the major problems. I despair sometimes but I think it's the way it has always been.

"We know what is best for Britain."

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Always viewed Farage as a one trick pony.....but boy do we need him now.

Welcome back Nigel.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

4 days ago. Nigel is gold. The people have voted. Bye bye EU! 29th March...

Dang, he's a stone-cold killer with deadly aim. Any counter-argument can only sound all durrr after that.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Wildmanimal

What say the Monarchy?

Their position states they say nothing as they are supposed to keep their opinions on political matters to themselves , no doubt they have a view but I don't know what that is , although given that they're a mix of Greek and German I could guess.

I would like to think that Meghan Markel's wedding veil held a clue to what the Royalty think.....

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Meme-ology is a thang y'all. Scholarly studies to include much interest by the military-industrial complex for propaganda penetration.

It would also explain why TPTB have attempted to ban the internet pop version of the socio-virus.

So I say meme it up.

edit on 20-1-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So I say meme it up.

Sometimes you just gotta Meme.

edit on 20-1-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
British politics seems to be ruled by public school educated elites. Johnson, May, Blair, Brown, et al

May was educated at a grammar school that became a comprehensive school when she was there.

People who get to the top in politics are often well educated, because they are intelligent. 50% of current MPs have some form of public school education. Anyway, you'll find some interesting things here ...Social Backgrounds of MPs

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

So I got one wrong. Then again, her husband appears to be quite the success story. Oxford educated pension-fund manager, among other things. Not really your average bloke.

As for intelligence...I'll leave that alone.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

T-rum...t-rum... t-rum....tum tum ... the cavalry has arrived

Hail Nigel to the rescue.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Who watched this?

For all those remainers ...... please note nothings changed

OOP's didn't manage that very well starts at 12.48

edit on 21-1-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Could you please explain this pic?

It seems that the Brexit is a bad thing, laying waste to everything. And Farage as a knight fights the Brexit.
This does not make sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join