It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler with her hands up as she walks towards police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Excellent wit showing......most excellent comment of the month for satire

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
really makes you wonder just how many times the parents have been arrested with the children with them? it would seem the kids have been learning through experience as children do.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Shadys321
I realize how easily this can be taken out of context given the actual circumstances,

Yet having a daughter myself, this is absolutely sickening to watch.

Do you break the law at various times with her with you ?

My parents did the same, both alcoholics and drug abusers, they wouldn't hesitate to use my personal safety as a sympathy card, hell I was locked up at 11 for my fathers' crimes.

I'm glad they are dead.

Man.... chills down my spine reading that !!

I'm sorry for what you were put through... but those words, hardest to say, hardest to hear when it's about parents.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Now, besides shoplifting, the parents will be slapped with two counts of child endangerment, and the sweet little kids will "go into the system." Sad

They'd be worse off with the parents.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm not the biggest fan of cops but how in any way could the police be blamed for doing anything wrong in this situation whatsoever?

From what I could see, they acted exactly the way cops should and handled the situation perfectly reasonably.

The parents on the otherhand....I have nothing nice to say about them...so I just won't....
edit on 20/1/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Give the parents a break!
It was just take your kids to work day.
/sarc

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The little girl is smart....the Parents not so much….sad commentary on our global state of affairs I guess.Police should not be in any way involved in civil disagreements which shoplifting allegations are in actuality.... we have Courts and processes for that.

Shoplifting is not a criminal offense it is a Civil issue between the vendor and Customer in which the customer values the vendors goods at zero dollars and completes a transaction....a transaction the Vendor feels breaches the business agreement they had both committed to....learn your laws where you live its different everywhere ....when you put an OPEN FOR BUSINESS SIGNE UP at your store you are MAKING A PROXY BINDING AGREEMENT with anyone who simply walks through your door....this immediately forces anything that occurs contractually into a civil area beyond any legal doubt....as long as you break no other laws it is a 100% civil issue...this is why Retailers hire Security who are like HITMEN because they are ONLY A CONDUIT TO CRIMINAL COURTS....refusing to comply to securitys demands can legally be defined as a crime....Security is a hired CRIMINAL ACT....it is the only way Retailers can get Police to become involved...the ONLY reason police can respond to a shoplifting call is if a non-civil law has been broken.

In my city it is so corrupt at the Civic level that the Police department basically only police via Traffic stops that they make ILLEGALLY based upon ILLEGAL BY-LAWS they institute and maintain until legally challenged IF EVER CHALLENGED which BASICLLY CANNOT HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY CREATE AN ARTIFICIAL DYNAMIC WHEREIN IT IS COST PROHIBITIVE FOR ANYONE TO CHALLENGE THE ILLEGAL LAWS IN COURTS....they break the law to make the law in Canada.....in my City a kid wouldnt even be able to identify most Police vehicles to ask for help becausse the Police Dept has MOST OF THEM UNDERCOVER and of many types and colors ect ect....they do this because of functional reality....they police by traffic stop now so they need these vehicle undercover and roaming....you see who loses in the end...KIDS...KIDS who grow up in fear of Police and disconnected from their only lifeline outside of their Family....KIDS who cannot even identify what a Police car or truck or van or SUV looks like anymore.

All you have to do legally is tell the Business owner you feel the item is worth zero dollars and would like to have one upon request as the legal contract entered into states .... All security can do is make you return the item you felt was worth zero dollars...you cant run you cant fight...all you have to do is give the item back and then call your Lawyer and sue the hades out of the retailer for breach of contract and personal damages caused by their hired security gooons who illegally detained you which is kidnapping and confiscated your rightfully gained property which is theft ..... make them give up their business license.....see what I mean who has the money to do all of this?..no one...so Businesses keep breaking laws both civil and criminal.
edit on 21-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I didn’t feel swayed by anything. I didn’t have an emotion or any reaction that led me to believe the police were to blame for anything. I guess the eternally outraged will always be outraged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join