It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blizzard is going to bring back Classic WoW.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This is the first time I've opted in for a beta, how can I tell if I get in? Will there be an Email notification?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I would think we would get an email, but I keep checking my profile to see if its been updated lol.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

To fill our pool of beta and stress test participants, we’ll be choosing dedicated players who meet select criteria from both the WoW Classic beta opt-in and the standard Warcraft beta opt-in. Participants will also need to have an active subscription or active game time on their Battle.net Account. While opting-in to the beta is the primary way to make sure you’re in the running to join the test it doesn’t guarantee an invitation to the closed beta test. We may also consider additional factors such as how long a player has been subscribed to the game so that we have the right mix of players to ensure great feedback toward making WoW Classic the very best experience for the community.

fingers crossed :p

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I got into the stress test they are doing tomorrow, so i'll at least get to try it for 2 hours

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

*checks email*

*cries*

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

All you have missed so far is not being able to log in lol

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420
a reply to: Akragon

Wow, you must have been in a crap guild waiting for a raid to start. I have been in a top raid guild for 17 years. Everyone always shows up at the times we set if not you wont be in the guild long.

yeah I didn't "guild"... might have been the problem lol

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The beta part of WoW keeps updating, I check my email every time, no invite yet

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

edit on 28-5-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Got to play for 2 days and OMG! It was awesome! The level cap was 15 so we couldn't go too crazy but damn, it's so much better than current retail WoW. Leveling was a challenge again
I actually died a few times and loved every second of it. Hopefully i'll get access to the stress test again next month. Keep checking your emails!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This makes me wish I still had a pc , my only internet connection since 2011 has been my semi-smart phone..

About three times a year I activate my xbox account when I visit my buddy in New Hampshire.. pay for the month ,use it for the weekend..lol

I'm an everquest man at heart,(shout out to The Hellfire Club)

But I have fond memories of warsong gulch .

Dessimoose , beefinator, dessimus, yaydeedeedee, aggressia

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 22-6-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Fix

edit on 22-6-2019 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

The only BG I really liked was Alterac Valley. I wasn't into PVP much, but liked that I could tank mobs in that one. Had a nice mix of PVP and PVE.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm a PvP guy always have been.

Ever since the Rallos Zek server on EQ, when you looted all money and one non-no drop item.

My shaman was feared ..Kauffin Upyerloot..that blind spell... good luck bagging ..lol I'd camp the players camping the ice giants ... good times..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The next stress test is tomorrow, starting at 11am pst. It's open to anyone who has a current subscription. Looking forward to it! Then on the 15th, Character creation starts. 20 days til launch

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I caved I bit the bullet. Got a PC got everything ready for the second coming.
I have served I will be of service.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
They have extended the time for the test until monday at 9 am, so you have all weekend to try out classic, if you have a current subscription. The level cap is 15, but even that takes a while to get to. Have fun!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Character creation is today, starting at 4pm CST!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
One week to go! anyone else as excited as I am?

edit on 19-8-2019 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
One week to go! anyone else as excited as I am?

Really interested to see how it plays out and if the long term interest is there.
Initially the expectation is quite a large logon queue.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I played both the open beta stress tests. I can tell you for sure, i will be invested long term
The current version cant hold a candle to classic, IMO.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join