It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you think for an instant, the acolytes of hate will come back and apologize?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Do you think for an instant, the acolytes of hate will come back and apologize?

I think is historic when hate and fear mongering Jake Tapper says that CNN was wrong about these boys.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This is the result of a liberal education in what's now known as liberal production plants (public schools) that we now have today. These plants are where truth and history are obscured and hidden to promote their agenda.
edit on 1/20/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wow, so many folks with egg on thier face, gonna have cereal for breakfast, no eggs to fry. Poor CNN twice in 2 days

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Rewey

"People still have the right to peaceful protest, don't they, regardless of whether they have a smug smile?"

That's not a smile, is a smug look of disrespect and contempt, kind of a big difference, confrontational in the extreme really.

Lot of places that stupid step too, smug manner, would have gotten the jaw taken right off his face.

And that's just how the world spins I'm afraid.

Couldn’t agree more...

So you two are quick to anger. Got it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Just to be clear, from someone who was there:

You do realize, you too are making a choice on what/who to believe.

This is that "my truth" thing right? Well, be truthful then. Watch the full video, or skip to the relevant parts, and show us your truth.

Or be lazy and gobble up some more CNN.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Everyone does realize that it was just people expressing opinions, using their right to free expression.

What everyone is concerned with, is the opinion.

One side has already punished the other side for having a different opinion.

It's "thought police".

Now that the facts are emerging, and the lies are exposed, people are back-peddling.

But all this ever was about was punishing people for having a different opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

For me it's the fact that the kid is well... A kid.

What is he like 15?

Even if all of this were completely true and he's a dick... How amazing was everyone at his age? It's very strange to see adults going after kids like this. Especially national publications.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its disgusting watching GROWN ADULTS call for suspensions expulsions doxing death threats for these kids to be punished for the rest of their lives. My God people, its time you wake up. You are going after KIDS because of a political ideology. This is sickening, and quite frankly dangerous. No conscious? No soul? No self respect? No common sense? I am at such a loss to understand what is wrong with some of you.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

It's all about ideology.

Might as well face it.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO THINK DIFFERENTLY.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Nice fake news. Whats this two CNN/Liberal RAG fake news articles in a week?

So here is the break down... I know it probably wont faze progressives as most do not live in reality even after video evidence. The Black Hebrew Israelite's were calling out all kinds of racial slurs and homophobia slurs to everyone and even # talking the Native Americans. The Native American marches up into the white guys face not the other way around. He then proceeds to beat the drum in his face and they say go back to Europe to the white guy and MSM blames the white kids whose family and themselves got doxxed. UNBELIEVABLE!
edit on 20-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Anyone who has ever dealt with Nathan Phillips knows what a publicity whore he is. I'm not the least bit surprised he took advantage of the situation with the kids and lied to CNN. Every movement has it's members who are needy for attention. CNN should have known better.

Yes, all these people are entitled to say whatever they wish. But a simple watch of the complete video reveals quite clearly who was attempting to provoke a bunch of hormonal teenagers. Thankfully, no bike locks were employed and now the truth has been revealed but the truth won't be running endlessly on social media or msm.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Seems people aren't teaching their kids respect anymore, diversity is an important part of society and these people that can't even give a basic respect for other cultures are a cancer in society.

It seems that people can't even watch the full length, unedited video anymore.

At least you fellas are consistent with your fake and uneducated outrage. So you have that going for you at least.

Respect is obviously a trait you do not possess...

Honesty is obviously your shortcoming.

You jump to conclusions, young padawan, a great weaknesses you posses...

I'm half Apache.

Are you mocking me?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think one party felt their privilege out-paced the other's privilege, and both were wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Seems people aren't teaching their kids respect anymore, diversity is an important part of society and these people that can't even give a basic respect for other cultures are a cancer in society.

It seems that people can't even watch the full length, unedited video anymore.

At least you fellas are consistent with your fake and uneducated outrage. So you have that going for you at least.

Respect is obviously a trait you do not possess...

Honesty is obviously your shortcoming.

You jump to conclusions, young padawan, a great weaknesses you posses...

I'm half Apache.

Are you mocking me?

Why would I mock you ? You were simply wrong in your judgement of me.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot
a reply to: DBCowboy

For me it's the fact that the kid is well... A kid.

What is he like 15?

Even if all of this were completely true and he's a dick... How amazing was everyone at his age? It's very strange to see adults going after kids like this. Especially national publications.

Did you see the thread about the grown man Smashing the crap out of an 11 year old girl?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Not too many mea culpas coming from the people that labeled a 15 year old kid as a racist with a smirk on his face... when in truth, he was being reserved in the face of having racist and homophobic slurs thrown at him.
Sad.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Doesn't matter.

He was anti-abortion and wore a MAGA hat.

Therefore, he must die.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Really? I can't find a thread on this? 

Classy. Real Classy. These kids need some serious discipline. Disgusting. 

I know! How in the hell is thread NOT at the top of the flagged threads list on the ?

Let's what kind of silliness they have on the top of the LIVE page...

What's this mumbo jumbo? Something about Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist ? What does that even mean???

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This story has been debunked. The msm apparently only viewed one recording of the event. Another recording shows the entire incident and it shows the native American started the whole thing then played the victim card.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join