It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huso Sound therapy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of Huso sound therapy? One night last year I was scrolling through my facebook and stumbled upon this. At the time it was not officially available yet for purchase. It was a teaser of what was to come. It looked extremely interesting. Fast forward to a few months ago and I came upon it again. I decided to take the plunge an order one. I've always been interested in sound and its potential. I've had my system for a 2 weeks now and all I can say is it's amazing. How it works is that you have a small unit about the size of a small DVD player that has a jack for wired headphones, and 4 jacks for wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs that have a speaker and a crystal in them. You put those on and the sound plays through those when they are plugged in. The unit is loaded with 10 different programs that you listen to for 30 minutes a session. My personal favorite is the "expand" session. This was my first review of the Huso "
So I posted last week about getting a Huso sound therapy machine. I've done 3 sessions with it thus far. Today was by far the most interesting. My machine has 10 different programs installed on it. I tried the expand program today. When I think of what it sounded like..the only thing that comes to mind is coming face to face with a God. Within 30 seconds of it starting out I could feel the middle of my forehead starting to tingle. Within another 1 minute or so I had lost track of my arms and legs. When I do a session I wear a blackout sleep mask. As I was laying there listening to the sound I see a landscape starting to form in my field of vision. It looked like I was in deep space looking at the Milkyway galaxy. It stayed that way for a few seconds before shooting in like I was traveling a phenomenal speed.I could see round objects come into my field of view for a few seconds then disappear. It was almost like I could feel movement all around me the entire time. The session lasted 30 mins and it was this way the entire time. This is an amazing little machine. I highly recommend you guys check it out.

edit - I forgot to add that in all 3 sessions with this it has def quieted my monkey mind down a lot. I find that I cannot actively keep the internal dialogue in my mind going. As soon as a thought arises it's quickly washed away. In somewhat makes it hard to actively focus on anything but the sound."

I've been doing sessions every other day. today. I was doing a session with the "expand" program again. It was basically the same type of deal I wrote about last time except for this time as I was floating out in a void directly in front of me I was I saw two eyes open up and stare at me. It felt like this went on for a few minutes before the eyes moved into the light and revealed a face that looked like an eagle/falcon/Phoenix. This being looked at me for what felt like an eternity before disappearing into the darkness. I'd love to know the meaning behind it. I did a 1 hr session this time rather than the normal 30 sessions. Over the course of the session, I could get feel an energy pulse surge thru my body every couple of minutes that would start at my forehead and make its way down to my toes. Couple of things I've noticed about this therapy. 1.) I sleep better now than I have in 15 yrs. I no longer wake up every few hours as I used to. I'm able to sleep straight through to my alarm and in some cases, I've slept through it. 2.) my dreams are much more vivid and varied. I'm dreaming about things I've never dreamt of before. 3.) I've developed a low-level craving almost for these sessions. It's like when I'm doing a session I'm getting to experience the "real" me. I look forward to doing these sessions on a regular basis. 4.) Life seems a lot easier to deal with on the whole than before I was using the Huso.

I wanted to get your guys take on this. Here is the website for it. HUSO

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Just heard a sample, sounds interesting. How much does it cost?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Its $500 for the home unit

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Wondering if you've tried any mind machines with blinking lights and audio tones, and how Huso differs? Also, have you tried the Huso without the wristbands? I wonder if those actually do anything..perhaps you can experiment without them twice and see if the effect is any different?

Would be cool if you made a youtube video reviewing it in detail.

top topics

join