It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some people are lucky... aldershot england 1983 (humanoid encounters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
yet another of these
CASE

Are abductees chosen at random, or do aliens select their victims using precise criteria? The experiences of an English pensioner one night in 1983 suggest that not everyone is of equal interest to alien intruders. Nevertheless, we should beware of taking anomalous encounters at face value. The true motives of otherworldly beings may differ radically from our simplistic interpretations of them. 77-year-old Alfred Burtoo was fishing the Basingstoke Canal in the early hours of August 12 1983 when a brilliant light descended from the sky and settled on the towpath. Thinking it was a helicopter from the nearby MOD base, he ignored it and poured himself some tea from his Thermos flask. But then his dog, Tiny, began whining furiously at two small figures who had suddenly emerged from the darkness. "They were about four foot high, dressed in pale green coveralls from head to foot," Burtoo told reporters. "And they had helmets of the same colour with a visor that was blacked out." The strangers gestured to Burtoo to join them. Calmly setting down his cup of tea, the intrepid pensioner followed them along the towpath towards a disc-shaped craft. "I was 77 and didn't have much to lose," he later explained.

explained. Inside the Saucer Burtoo climbed up a set of steps into the craft. He found himself inside a black metallic octagonal chamber, which smelt slightly of decaying meat. The ceiling was so low that he had to stoop. "I did not see any signs of nuts or bolts, nor did I see any seams where the object had been put together," he stated. "What did interest me most of all was a shaft that rose up from the floor to the ceiling. The shaft was about four feet in circumference, and on the right-hand side stood two forms similar to those that walked along the towpath with me." One of the beings told the old man to stand beneath an amber beam of light, which appeared to "scan" him like a x-ray machine. "What is your age?" asked the alien, in a "sing-song" voice that sounded like "a mixture of Chinese and Russian". When he replied that he was 77, it told him, "You can go. You are too old and infirm for our purposes." Bemused, Burtoo exited the saucer and returned to his fishing spot. "The first thing I did... was to pick up my cold cup of tea and drink it," he recalled. "And then I heard this whining noise, just as if an electric generator was starting up, and this thing lifted up then took off at a very high speed." Apparently unfazed by the bizarre events, Burtoo returned to the task at hand. "I got into what I had come out for - the fishing!" Despite his rather curt reception, he later declared that his nocturnal close encounter had been "the greatest experience of my life".

COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
strangely enough that thing about not being fit for abduction is a common theme, the same thing happened to carl higdon and his unusual captor and tom dawnson who got abducted by humanoids wich apparently had also captured a celebrity
another oddity is the fact that despite this being already in the years where sightings of grey aliens where common, here we have old-school style humanoids abducting a person, why is that?
edit on 19-1-2019 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Very interesting.
The description of the craft with the pillar in the middle, sounds reminiscent of how Bob Lazar described the Sport Model.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
A mixture of Chinese and Russian? Breakaway civilization? On another note maybe this is where daft punk came from!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swollenamygdala
A mixture of Chinese and Russian? Breakaway civilization? On another note maybe this is where daft punk came from!

What’s your point? Are you here to derail this thread?

Obviously, you are very new to the premise behind these encounters.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Love these cases.......So, the canal near Aldershot, in Hampshire, which is near Odiham Royal Air Force Helicopter base....HELICOPTER BASE in Hampshire.

Spoke in strange voice...what did he mean Chinese/Russian, can he understand Chinese/Russian, Or was there an Accent like Chinese Russian?

So they Talked to Him? Not mind transfer?.....How did he know with their helmets on??

So they "Scanned Him" but still had to ask how old he was??? Not much of a scanning machine Im afraid.

How would they know a 77yo Human is Old?....as far as they know, we may live to 300 years old, he could be a child,

How do they know what an Earth Years is?

Sounds too Human more than "Oids" to me.

So these Green suited, helmeted scouts just fly around in Expensive? flying saucers all night, just to find one Human of a nice fresh age to.....Eat? Have tea and Scones with? Go fishing, spend some Humanoid time together?

And then fly off to Beedlebuzz.......

They are either another race on Earth.....they are Human Black ops or MOD, Demons?, Angels? Cultists......or fun loving creatures from another dimension.

I hope they pick me up one day.........mmmmm burning flesh....BBQs up!!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Very interesting case. Military black project?

So many possibilities if this story is legitimate...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Well Gort, all the q's I wanted to ask. You got it before me. Good on yer.

Difficult to understand the reasoning for rejection.

How old is too old. Can I rest assuredly that I won't be selected for abduction now I'm approaching my twilight years. I like fishing too.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I find it interesting that many older encounters from the 60s-80s the aliens often had clothes (Travis Walton) and wore things like helmets or even Baseball caps, like Barney Hill mentioned.

I have not heard anything like that in more recent cases. Just something I find interesting and even warrants discussion on.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Absurdity is a common feature in contact cases.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Love these cases.......So, the canal near Aldershot, in Hampshire, which is near Odiham Royal Air Force Helicopter base....HELICOPTER BASE in Hampshire.

Spoke in strange voice...what did he mean Chinese/Russian, can he understand Chinese/Russian, Or was there an Accent like Chinese Russian?

So they Talked to Him? Not mind transfer?.....How did he know with their helmets on??

So they "Scanned Him" but still had to ask how old he was??? Not much of a scanning machine Im afraid.

How would they know a 77yo Human is Old?....as far as they know, we may live to 300 years old, he could be a child,

How do they know what an Earth Years is?

Sounds too Human more than "Oids" to me.

So these Green suited, helmeted scouts just fly around in Expensive? flying saucers all night, just to find one Human of a nice fresh age to.....Eat? Have tea and Scones with? Go fishing, spend some Humanoid time together?

And then fly off to Beedlebuzz.......

They are either another race on Earth.....they are Human Black ops or MOD, Demons?, Angels? Cultists......or fun loving creatures from another dimension.

I hope they pick me up one day.........mmmmm burning flesh....BBQs up!!

If they were able to communicate effectively, it would make reasonable sense, that they had already developed a grasp of our civilization's intricacies. This should include our dating methods, for organism age.

If they spoke our language, I see no reason for them to have not asked his age. Their scanner wouldn't be calibrated to determine this, if we were in the same scenario, trying to scan a less advanced species... We would also be in a similar position. Our scanner would need to be updated or modified to account for the unknown organism, but if we understood their average life span and self dating methods, as well as their language, why waste time deriving it from atomic element ratios or however else you are assuming it should be done.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

thats a old feature in a lot of UFO sightings, but remenber: trying to find the propulsion of them is a dead end
also bob lazar is a fraud

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swollenamygdala

uh? no!
if there is a theory more insane and unproven than ETH it is the one they are man-made!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

or they are ultraterrestrials from the superspectrum.....

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

this again? there is no proof any country made a stable working antigravity machine

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

the UFOnauts just like their UFOs evolve according to your pop culture

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chunder

exactly!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

this again? there is no proof any country made a stable working antigravity machine
There is no verified undeniable proof of any conclusion a person could make regarding articles like this.

Also, I didn't state anything about anti gravity tech. The mind is an easy thing to manipulate. And some governments have been caught doing such experiments.

I don't and didn't rule out any conclusion, but some of us pose questions about government involvement.

edit on 20-1-2019 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Now, now...everyone is allowed to their own opinion.
But if you do have the evidence to prove he's a fraud then you should make that evidence known publicly.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

those things indeed do happen but they are usually ETH-centric and not something weird like this

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

he lied about where he studied

top topics

<<   2 >>

join